What is the Japanese live server for?

I don’t want to go in without knowing what it’s for, but I can’t find any information about it.

1 Like

For livestreamers maybe?

1 Like

Did you see the description in choose server window?

Yes, but Google translate didn’t help lol. I know it’s for live stream but not sure if there is anything else to it, and is it a short event?

It say “use the live server when you steam live as a principle.” So, it may be forbidden that live stream on the other servers. I don’t know we’ll but there’s no difference from normal servers and it doesn’t seem to be temporarily server.

1 Like

I imagine its probably because live streaming can be massively disruptive to the normal play on servers. Think like minecraft when someone recognizes a streamer they all swarm around them. This would kill off any towns or camps also the streamers might have special commands or something in the streaming server like maybe no baby commands or lineage ban commands or a option their fans to be born to them. since it would make sense for them to have some privileges for bassically sponsoring the game. But this is all mearly speculation. Since i cant read japaniese and the developers havnt said anything about it.

1 Like

note:

The new japan - live server is primarily intended to be used
for live distribution of games. To make live distribution more easily and casually for the people of the game players, we distinguished them from other servers so that viewers can enjoy games together without hesitation. It would be great if you could get excited with a different way of playing.

It seems to be the purpose of communication between the streamer and the general user, not to push the streamer.

But, whichever village the streamer is in, can you get there?

1 Like