Your opinion about Filtering player

I was just thinking, do you think filtering player base on how professional they are would be great?

Those whose been playing for years, has die old age many times, accomplish many things should be born in a family where the same level as them. So there would be no beginner in their family that could possibly slowing down their progress.

So beginner will be playing with beginners, while pro will be playing with pro. Of course beginners were not playing together all the time, there would be one or two times when pro born on their families. otherwise no one teaching them how to play.

So what do you think? If you’re agree with filtering p, what type of filter we should use?

3 Likes

Hi @Virunthanwa :slight_smile:

Which problem do you want to solve? i see your solution and its a nice idea. but i don’t quite understand which problem it would solve.

Thanks for your answer :blush:

1 Like

I mean on which points a player is considered pro?

Dying old age many times doesn’t equal to pro. So what are the condition. That’s what I want to know.

maybe recipe knowledge? the more recipe you tried as players you get experience and you know more about how the game works.

maybe you are also a pro when you accomblished something very fast?

but counting how many times you did something maybe wont tell much about how experienced you are.

1 Like

Maybe there’s should be level or quest we should complete. If we finish a quest we gain EXP and level up. So maybe player with level 1 to 10 will play together. While player with lvl 50 will never born or getting birth to lower level.

1 Like

I love this idea, so many arguments I’ve had with people because they’re new and don’t want to listen

1 Like

I understand how this would resolve some frustrations. Making beginners work with each other would decrease dependence on experienced players and encourage learning together as a team. I’m addition this could discourage griefers from destroying the more advanced cities which may have a more irreversible impact than less developed towns. However I have a couple concerns. This would prevent less experience players from learning from observing more experienced players. Also this might make the game less chill because it becomes more skills based when sometimes even more experienced players just want to hang out and not do much.

1 Like

I really want this so bad, I’m sick of having to baby sit towns because people don’t know how to play, and a lot of times when I’m like hey stop. They’re like bruh it’s not even that serious but they don’t understand it ruins the town in the long run. Like cutting down all the trees on the green grass is bad bc those trees reproduce natural kindling so you’ll have to keep cutting down trees and stuff like that/

4 Likes

If the tutotial challenge servers are still in the game maybe you could use those to judge the level of players.

For example if a player hasnt finished any of them they are considered new.
If they finished all of them they are considered average.
If they finish all of them under a certain time they are considered experianced.

Average players have an equal chance of birthing all type of players.
New players have a higher chance of birthing experienced players.
Experianced players have a lower chance of birthing new players.

This way new players can give birth to more experianced players to learn from.

But experianced players have a much smaller chance of having to raise new players.

1 Like