A mute child

I was born to a young lady named Queen. I noticed instantly I could not speak (due to bad connection or a bug). I was born mute. My ma went out to gather things for our little home. She came home shortly after, dying of a snake bite. I couldn’t tell her I loved her. I couldn’t speak. She ran off to die alone and I was on my own, to take care of our home. Then, I went out to find some reeds for a basket. I could not find any. I wandered further and further to find any reeds but I failed. I decided to turn back; to go back home. When I was bitten by a rattle snake. I then died of snake bite/starvation out in the middle of the desert.

And that’s my story.

4 Likes

Regarding you couldn’t speak: Are you on iOS or Android? Did your touch keyboard not show up or what you typed did not end up in the game? Did it happen only once or more often? Providing these information may help us better identify the problem. Thank you!

2 Likes

I had the same probably. Android. Keyboard doesn’t come up

2 Likes

Does it always not show up? Or just one or two times?

I’m on Android. My keyboard didn’t show up and It’s happened more than once

1 Like

I enjoyed how you rolled with the problem and incorporated it into the story.

Please keep both bug reports and Life Stories coming, people! :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

I have to restart the app to get it to show up again. I have died and come back and still not able to type.

1 Like

Queen valtoria here !! That was me
I love ya kid

1 Like

I’m having the same issue.

I saw in a stream that one player couldn’t move due to a bug. It was so sad, I asked Alexa to play Despacito.

2 Likes