A true story from way back on PC

I post it as a reply in a post, but I dicided to share with everyone my experience with a killer.

I hate griffers. I remember the time that I was kill around 2 times every day on the PC.

This is a true story.
One time a ramdom Eve appear to our village. She had 2 sons with her. The olther one grab a knife that we had for the sheeps, he put it in a back pack, and went to the farm. I was playing as the farmer that day and I had allot of carrots. This guy stood next to me and say: “Hello”. I stop to say hello back and he pull the knife out. I panick, before I press enter, he stab me to death. I got really mad.

I respawnd in the same village again and the rage was in progress. I witnessed the whole murder before I starved to death.
Back in that time, you could kill ■■■ meny people you want. No slowing, no blod, no sound, nothing. The griffers were unstoppable.

I took a 5 minutes brake to digest what I just witnessed, and I jump right back to the game. I spawn in the village of the East. Everyone in there were unaware of what just happened in the village of the west.
I had a brother that ask me how to make an arrow. I ask him why, and he told me what happened on the west village. He was one of my relatives in the past live.

We grow older together and I start smeething. I made myself a knife and 4 more for the ocation. Sooner or latter, my uncle saw how many knife I got and he got scared and started screaming “Killer, killer, killer” everywhere. Me and my brother explained to everyone what we just witnessed in the past life. Before they agreed to our plan, one old man came running with a cart full of carrot screeming “Murders”
This old man told everyone what happend too, and without hesitation everyone strat screaming.

War! War! War! War! War!
And this is how the “The Northern War” started. Our own first One Hour One Life Village War.

To be continued if the you guys liked…

Note: I was the man ho build the road that conected 3 villages and 2 camps. All that in 6 lives. I knew were all the villages were around. ( In that area ofcurse)

My language is spanish. Sorry for the grammar.

3 Likes

This is the best life story I ever heard on this forum. GOLD!!!

Thanks