All servers will eventually become slow-food,no-player-kill servers

This is a really bad idea that we can only watch helplessly as bad guys wreak havoc in our homes and there is nothing we can do about it. After all, five votes take a long time to gather, but destroying your home only takes a few minutes.

In fact, tragedy happened just today. This player did not raise her child, but the child grew up and destroyed her home. When the player wanted to pick up a knife to protect her home, she found that she can not hurt the griefer . Please think about what it would be like if a bad guy broke into your home in reality and took away all your belongings, you can do nothing but just watch how the guy ruining your home.

事实上,就在今天悲剧就发生了,这名玩家没有抚养她的孩子,但孩子长大了,破坏了她的家,当玩家想拿起刀子保护自己的家园,却发现自己无能为力。请想一下,如果在现实中有坏人闯进你的家,抢走了你家所有的财物,你却只能眼睁睁看着,什么都做不了是什么感觉。

4 Likes

3 Likes

In fact, many players are willing to raise children, even strangers, and they are willing to take certain risks to communicate with strangers. The premise is that the child must be friendly.

3 Likes

up

1 Like

@Christoffer i don’t think it’s a good idea.

1 Like

All servers I play on are currently off or shutting down, so I can’t play hope it will take not too long

1 Like

Does anyone know how long it will take?

All is messing up.Since no-killing in game, more and more vandals are ruthlessly snatching away carriages and cars in front of the owner, causing malicious destruction, while the owner can only watch and do nothing.

@Christoffer please cancel the no-killing rule.

There was theft, looting and destruction of buildings everywhere. However, due to network firewalls and language barriers, many of us are unable to make our voices heard and express our opinions on the forum. But I would like to speak on their behalf。 Please cancel the no-killing rule…

Thanks for your feedback!
During the last whole year, almost no-one would play on any of the servers with killing enabled. It was pretty clear that it was not a popular feature.
When something doesn’t work for a long time, we need to try something else. Please give it a decent amount of time and then we can see. I think it’s still too early to draw clear conclusions.

4 Likes

Chinese 1 server can always able to kill other before April 15 this year.

This server averagely has more than 100players now .

We all have good fun in this server.

So far, the changes of “No-killing” in Chinese 1server is more harm than good.

Maybe we can put the new try on Chinese 2 server?

Chinese 1server remain allowing killing?

2 Likes

We love this game.
But sadly, two more towns were destroyed on the Chinese 1 server tonight. And I don’t know if there will be more…
We need a solution…
In addition, I am sorry that some people have posted bad comments or behaved strangely, which may have caused trouble for your work. But please believe that most Chinese players love this game and are peaceful players.

2 Likes

就在前不久,正在准备吃饭工作,(叠食且要吃药)准备绝育的时候我生了一个孩子,我抱着她,问她是否知道这个家园不养娃,想要他加入一个集体的时候,我突然死亡。我还没来得及将他带入一个安全长大的地方,(这个地方可以保护她并且可以告诉她玩法以保证她的游戏体验)他找到了我吃饭地方的奶瓶,我突然的死亡还断了档,我无法辨认他是好是坏,这给我带来了极大的困扰,只能通知朋友上线赶走他,并告诉他加入集体的办法。我很害怕我的家园被毁,我爱我的家园。没有权限之后,我无法放心让陌生人来参观我的家园了。Not long ago, when I was preparing for dinner and work, (folding food and taking medicine) and preparing for sterilization, I gave birth to a child. I hugged her and asked her if she knew that the home did not raise children. When I wanted him to join a group, I suddenly died. I haven’t had time to bring him to a safe place to grow up. (This place can protect her and tell her how to play to ensure her game experience). He found the bottle where I ate. My sudden death was broken. I couldn’t identify whether he was good or bad, which caused me great trouble and I had to inform him. His friend went online to drive him away and told him how to join the group. I’m afraid that my home will be destroyed. I love my home. Without permission, I can’t rest assured that strangers can visit my home.

2 Likes

Yeah, it seems I had outdated info. We’ll discuss the situation in the team next week and see if we can try something else then.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. Glad to see your reply. Looking forward to the good news. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for your consideration for our players. I have always believed that your original intention of making this game was to bring us more happiness and warmth . I also hope that your game could always accompany us and always bring us happiness.

PS: I wish you could make more money and update the game more often.XD

3 Likes

一个小小的建议,能否把中文加上10小时的门槛,中文2不需要门槛呢,中文不养小孩的模式已经延续了几年了,新的服务器中文2大多数都是养小孩的玩家,这样新来中文服的玩家在中文2也能好好生存,希望村长可以采纳,不采纳我也只能默默哭泣🥹

Wow! Thank you, our village chief! You really are listening to our needs! There aren’t many bosses nowadays who actually listen to player feedback. The boss deserves to make big money!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for watching us. I feel that you and your team are an excellent team that is responsible and willing to listen to players. I really love this game!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for considering our request! We look forward to restoring killing permissions to Chinese servers. We love this game very much!