Beast Master Event (イベント「ビーストマスター」)

When you meet a bear in the game, this is the usual outcome
(ゲームの中で熊に出会った時、こうなるのが普通ですよね):

But what if the beast could be mastered, and controlled
(しかし、もし野獣を手懐けて制御できるとしたらどうでしょう)?
IMG_0511

Think of the possibilities: You could go for a ride in the wild country on your bear.
(こんな可能性がありますよね:荒野を熊に乗って散策)

A wild boar would be no match for your noble beast
(野生の猪だってあなたの気高いビーストには敵わない)!

If your village needs meat, just get a mouflon
(もし村に肉が必要なら、オオツノヒツジを狩って)…

Transporting it home could not get easier than this
(持ち帰りがこんなに簡単になります)!

Bears are good at catching fish.
(熊は魚をとるのが上手ですよね)

Actually, they are very, very good at catching fish
(実のところ、熊は本当に本当に魚をとるのが上手なんです)…

But bears are not harmless pets. In the end, this is probably still the likely outcome
(だけど、熊は無害なペットではありません。最終的にこういうことは起こり得ます):

The Beast Master Event will start on Friday!
Come try your skills at mastering bear riding. PK will be disabled during the event, but we recommend making lots of bandages anyway. :rofl::sweat_smile::scream:
This event is a bit of a fun experiment, where we are adding objects and actions to the game. If it goes well, you will probably see more custom made stuff in future events. Have fun!

(イベント「ビーストマスター」は金曜日スタートです!是非熊乗りをマスターしに来てください。PK(殺人行為)はイベント中禁止になっていますが、治療用具はたくさん用意しておくことをおすすめします :rofl::sweat_smile::scream: このイベントはアイテムやアクションを追加するちょっとした楽しい実験です。もしこれがうまく行けば、今後のイベントでもっと色々なカスタムメイドアイテムをご覧になれると思います。どうぞ楽しんで!)

https://forum.onehouronelife.app/t/how-to-ride-a-bear/2744

6 Likes

Amazing. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Wow, I can’t wait too.

btw, how many server will you prepare?
I think “only one server” has many problems.

1. Capacity (200 peoples) is too small. last(and recent 2 or 3 event) event had lot of players and I failed to born many times.
    (Do you remember, futaba privete server and event server, both had max player(200) in family-friends event.)
  2. I know non-japan region player is so few, but I think you should prepare for eu or us server for them.
    3.(Did you fix, “Account conflicting bugs when changed wi-fi without application shutdown”?, How do I play if I meet “Account conflict” and “forever feeding mothers”. Wait for starved at 40’s old?)

No more “LOGIN GAME”, please. regards.

1 Like

やべーー楽しみ😊

1. If there is a lot of demand, we will consider adding one more event server.
  2. Event servers are always seen by all players. Spawning can happen according to language though.
  3. This issue has been fixed.
3 Likes

Some sightings from the event:

Feel free to add your own.

1 Like

BEAUTIFUL PET & OWNER STORY!!!

1 Like

@Christoffer how can i ride it… it so hard

Is bear riding still active or did they disable it after the event? The event was in 2018.