Big things will be revealed soon

14 Likes

9 Likes

wow that looks so nice :star_struck:

1 Like

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: yay now I am super curious! Wanna see more!

1 Like

Ok:

8 Likes

There will be a full explanation in the near future. For now, let’s say that this will not affect the servers. You don’t have to worry about a wipe.

4 Likes

Wow nice, I wish all my wishes were granted so quickly :joy:

That looks impressive!

4 Likes

It may have taken more time than you think, Katjes :smile:

7 Likes

Oh my GOD!!! :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Well if you need beta testers, you know on which door to knock ;D

6 Likes

hihi :blush: i had the same thought. where to sign up for the beta?

:heart_eyes: i like how there is water. i want to build kayaks and bridges.

5 Likes

Which platforms are you interested in beta testing on? The beta periods may differ, you see…

6 Likes

A whole new game on mobile devices and computers? :smiley:

I must’ve predicted the future (unless I’m actually just totally wrong)! :joy:

You Are Hope 2? You Are Hope 2.0? You Are Hope: A New Hope?

Sorry, it is just that I’m really ecstatic about this revelation! I hope you understand.

I would very much be willing to beta test on all platforms. :sweat_smile:

Is the new game still a fork of OHOL? Was it coded from scratch? How long did it take? When did you start making it? What is going to happen to the original You Are Hope game? Will it be shutdown or become unsupported? Is that why the development team has been silent for a while on social media and in terms of game updates? If so, I can empathize with you. :heart:

Aaaaaaaaaa! So many questions! So much curiosity! :joy:

3 Likes

Looks like we need a Q&A about what’s going on :joy: I am curious as well

4 Likes

Yes please!! Or else I think I’m going to go crazy nuts in terms of curiosity and unanswered questions!!! :laughing:

Part of me wishes that this is an Apple Arcade game. I already have a subscription to that service.

1 Like

I can beta test on Android! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

As you know i was a beta tester on mobile (Ipad)
I can still do this! I also own a computer, (Windows) and i could totally beta test there if needed ;3

3 Likes

I could beta test on android

4 Likes

Ios (ipad) and macbookpro here!

3 Likes

I could easily beta test for all platforms, although it’d be a blessing if the game is on the Microsoft Store and the Mac App Store, as that would make my beta testing process so much easier. :sweat_smile:

Itd be an even bigger blessing if the game ends up being a UWP game for the PC port, along with it being a Catalyst game for the Mac port. Just my two cents though (and lots of anticipation).

2 Likes

ベータテストに興味があります!
iOSとWindowsで参加できます🥰

I’m interested in beta testing!
You can join on iOS and Windows🥰

4 Likes