Boring life of an orphanage

I was born female. My mom named me Alice. My last name was “hi”. My mom’s name was “hi eve”. She probably do mistakes with the icon or intentionally do it. She didn’t speak English so we didn’t talk.

After I grow up, i make rabbit pouch while my mom prepare the bowl. With the new update, we don’t have to make fire and can start farming right away. But I notice it still have disadvantages. We can’t scoop the extra soil since there’s no bowl, so we have to makes tile with 3 scoop of soil. What a waste.

After I make 3 berry bushes (I don’t want to make a lot since it ate too much soil) my mom comeback with a snake bite. She died and I became orphanage. Luckily I’m m a girl so I can have kids and probably build civilization. But of course we can’t hope too much on low populate server as Singapore server.

I’m busying myself building my yum bonus while waiting for my first kids. I have three kids, 2 girls and 1 boy. But you know what? They all are suicidal baby. What a shame.

I turned 40 and wanted to suicide but changed my mind to keep building my yum bonus. I makes 7 kind of pies, popcorn, green beans, omelet, boiled eggs, sister stew. I died 60 years old with 15 yum bonus.

I wish there was another bonus for building your yum chain higher and higher. Maybe Game Center achievements?

1 Like

what does the yum bonus do, I always thought it makes you lose hunger slower.

1 Like

Yum bonus will give you additional food bar. Notice when you eat different foods your food bar show +1 or +2

That is yum bonus. Makes sure you eat different kinds of food to get higher yum bonus. Eating the same food will reset the yum chain to zero.

When you holding food, there’s icon in your foodbar. Meh icon :expressionless: means you already eat that food. Yum icon :yum: means you haven’t eat that.

You will see the benefit when you are old. When you old your food bar are decreased until it reaches only 4 bar. But because of yum bonus, you don’t have to eat too much food on your old day.

4 Likes

Yum bonus will give you additional food bar. Notice when you eat different foods your food bar show +1 or +2 or +3

That is yum bonus. Makes sure you eat different kinds of food to get higher yum bonus. Eating the same food will reset the yum chain to zero.

When you holding food, there’s icon in your foodbar. Meh icon :expressionless: means you already eat that food. Yum icon :yum: means you haven’t eat that.

You will see the benefit when you are old. When you old your food bar are decreased until it reaches only 4 bar. But because of yum bonus, you don’t have to eat too much food on your old day.

2 Likes

This is a list of the foods curently in the game and the highest you can raise your food bonuse. The way food bonuse works as a math equasion if you imeadietly eat. Keep in mind B will be your total amount of extra food ticks and may be difreant if you wait to eat etc. Since they count down first before your normal food.

A=curent number of yum foods eaten. Starts at 0
(A+1)+ B= (new)B

Example:
(0+1) + O= 1
(1+1) + 1 = 3
(2+1) + 3 = 6

Farmable foods:

1. Berry

2. Berry in bowel

3. Carrot

4. Corn

5. Baked potato

6. Baked potato half

7. Popcorn

8. Bowel of fresh Greenbeans

9. Stew

10. Turkey slice

11. Turkey leg

12. Turkey broth

13. Pork tacos

14. Bean burito

15. Bean taco

16. Sour krouat

17. Cooked mutton

18. Cooked rabbit

19. Cactus fruit

20. Omlet

21. Cooked goose

22. Bread

23. Butterd bread

24. Milk

25. Skim milk

26. Mushroom

27. Mango slice

Pies:

1. Berry

2. Berry rabbit

3. Berry carrot

4. Berry carrot rabbit

5. Carrot

6. Rabbit

7. Rabbit carrot

8. Mutton

Exotic foods (non renewable):

1. Wild carrots

2. Wild onion

3. Burdock

4. Banana

5. Fish

Noodel update:

1. Meat broth

2. egg halfs

3. Meat broth noodels

4. Turkey broth noodels

Rice update:

1. Boiled rice

2. Onigiri

3 Likes

Oh. I just made a new topic about getting higher yum bonus. It involves mosquitoes. I found it by observing one of the players. Pretty neat.

2 Likes

A good trick is to save berry, berry in bowel, and mushroom or carrot untill your in your 40 to fiftys before your food bar is tiny. That way you can almost starve ypur self and eat all three of them to stack the food bonuse effects. If your in a good town you should be at around the 20th yum chain foods eaten. So it would give you
(20+1) +0 =21
(21+1) +21= 43
(22+1) + 43 = 66
It would give you a +66 food to live the rest of your life off of with little worry about starving. And if you keep an etra yum food with you just incase you would be the safest old person in the village able to do what ever you wanted.

1 Like

Lmao yah i was the one who discovered that trick by the way lmao. Eat all the food bonuse items you got feed your pet mosquitos then stand on a snowman ir snow pile to control your temp and repeat until your super loaded lmao

2 Likes

What is egg half?

1 Like

If you boil eggs you can put them on a plate and cut them in half with a flint chip or knife. I think they restore a little bit less than omletes and they are meant to be used with the noodles but make a great food bonuse food.

Also pro tip if theres a egg boiling it keeps the fire alive forever so its a lot more fuel efficient then omletes in eve camps.

1 Like

Oh. I thought it just like potatoes. I’ve definitely ate that one. I thought the name was “boiling egg”.

1 Like

Yah i think its name is actually “boiled egg halves” after being cut lol im not sure of the actuall name tho since i havnt been paying atention to its name in the book.

But im pretty sure its called “boiling egg” when its still in the bowel.

1 Like