Building a maze

One of the things I love about this game, is how creative they players is :grin::+1:

So after thinking and planing a lot, I decided to build a maze :muscle: it’s still under construction, but when it’s done, I will invite you all to go there and play :blush:

I build around 1/8 part of it so far, and my plan is putting food around the maze, so people can make it through.

But if you have an idea, what I could do or build, to make it more fun and awesome ( when it’s done) - please let me know :pray:

16 Likes

such a nice idea :partying_face:
maybe players have to find a hidden corn and bring it back out.
or there is a bear in the maze :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Uh yes :clap: a golden crown might be a good prize, I was also thinking about boars, but didn’t know if it was too mean :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Boars and bears ! :smile:

1 Like

Yes, then I’ll definitely do that :grin: maybe in the middle of the maze, you have to find a key, gaude by a bear, that you need to unlock a chest outside the maze, whit a crown inside :crown:

10 Likes

Awesome :smile::+1:t2: Where and when can I sign up for that challenge? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Hahaha, I’ll let you know when I’m ready for guests :joy: so far some trees have grown and I got my first boar, so there is progress :boar::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

hihihi :slight_smile: i see the boar! it’s hiding! i like the maze already! such a good idea

3 Likes

Cool!!! I saw when u began and now you have advanced so much :grin: I hope born there to try

3 Likes

woow😻 how creative it is and looks so fun❗️

1 Like

I’m still working on my maze, but now I need your ideas again :pray: I need to come up with a name for my maze town and I need a secure entrance for myself… Do you guys have any good names and ideas for how to build a gate? I was thinking maybe doing it like in Enigma :thinking:

3 Likes

Thank you for your answer :grin::clap: I’ll try to implement that :blush: when you get old and die, do you go outside the town to place the keys again? :thinking:

Well a bit dramatic would be fine, since I started the maze to protect my town from griefers, however now it have become more of a thing I want other players to enjoy :grin:

I’m not good at counting tiels, but so far it goes across 3 bioms and contains 1 boar and 3 bears, and even tho I placed food and weapons, it might be hard to complete :joy:

8 Likes

Hahaha, thank you so much, that is such a good explanation :clap::joy: when I’m done, I wanna visit your maze :partying_face:

I’ll definitely consider the names, they are super nice, but somehow I want it to be more mysterious… A bit like a pirate making a death trap to protect his/ her treasure… If that make sense :joy:

4 Likes

And maybe some fast paths to each side so they can get to the other team quickly to take the items theyre standing on, but could be the more dangerous route !

5 Likes

That sounds so fun :joy: a bit like a (bear) tag game :bear::joy:

1 Like

That’s true as well :ok_hand::wink: how is it going with your maze? People still starving to death?? :joy:

1 Like

I’m still building, since I’m doing it alone it takes a long time, but I’m about 65% done :grin: soon my city will be all closed with a maze around it :joy:

1 Like

Wow i want to try this when it’s done

Hey buttercup it’s me Sam stocks. Nice to see u again.:grin: How’s the maze coming along?