Burying

So? Can you deny the fact that all players who are not in the chat group of 1800+ people cannot survive in the Chinese server? You state that only 100+ people are actually playing, then why is there a chat group of 1800+ and another one of 600+ people that requires all players in the Chinese server to play according to the rules of your 100 people? You have turned a public server into a private property of your 100+ people. You even think that you are standing on the moral high ground. I am really ashamed of you for having such a thick skin and beyond the ordinary people’s cognition. I am curious that when you say this, you really don’t feel shameless? All those who see this reply should go to the Chinese server 1 and see if what I said is true.

所以呢?你能否认所有不在那个1800+人数的聊天群的玩家在中文中文服务器活不下去的事实吗?你陈述你们实际在玩的只有一百多号人,那为什么会有一个1800+和一个600+人数的群要求所有在中文服务器的玩家按你们这一百个人的规则来玩?你们这是变相的将一个公共的服务器变成了你们一百多个人的私有物而已。你们甚至以为自己站在道德的高地上,我真的为你们拥有如此厚的脸皮和超出常人的认知而感到丢人。我很好奇当你说出这句话的时候你真的不觉得很无耻吗?所有看到这条回复的人都应该去中文服务器1溜一圈看看我说的到底是不是真的。

1 Like

sorry about that…I usually take carrot seeds.But sometimes in order to make friends become my children, I will have tea with pine needles, maybe get you in trouble

能啊,因为我压根就没在你所谓的群里说过话,基本也不认识什么人,照样玩的好好的

我一直以为每个人都有每个人的玩法,别人不愿意养你是很正常的,只是如果在群里认识别人的话,他们会更信任你,至于那个群我不了解也不多说,完全没有影响我的游戏体验。多找找你自己的问题,有没有乱吃乱动东西,在别人家随便生孩子,如果没有的话你就把生儿不养你的人屏蔽掉

我是刚从国服过来的,我刚开始根本不知道有什么群,我玩国际服最开始就是去的中文1,每个妈妈都在问投还是埋,还有@某某某,最开始只能一个字一个字敲。我一句话都说不完就已经被饿死了,我根本不理解这是什么情况。你知道的,死亡太多次,重生是有冷却时间的,我花了一个小时都没有投到一个能让我活到三岁的妈妈。你真的觉得这个情况是正常的吗?如果你不在那个群里,那我指责的都不是你,那就请你不要对号入座。

好了,我们不要在这里吵架了好么,你要是生到我家来,我也不会随手抛弃你,只是你不能做家标也不能生孩子而已,这是因为我不敢信任其他人,也不知道你人品如何。如果你实在活不下去就加那个群,有认识的人应该更容易。再见

我再次强调一遍我的观点:要通过加入一个非官方的聊天群才能在一个付费游戏中的母语服务器活下去,这是一件非常荒谬并且不合理的事情

1 Like

Let me reiterate my point: It is absurd and unreasonable to have to join an unofficial chat group in order to survive on a native language server in a paid game

5 Likes

我来反驳你只是因为那个什么群没有影响到我游戏,但是如果你被影响到了我就不说什么了,祝游戏愉快

1 Like

I didn’t wanna believe it, but here’s the proof I during the server and got killed welp

Because we don’t have Killing in the US server I literally gasped lol I was shocked that she killed me for no reason😅

Wow… how did that happen?

Oh… Gcr-1… nvm

1 Like

lol I was curious with what u said. All checked out tho

1 Like

I sympathize with your situation, which almost all new players in China have encountered. So, that’s why so many new Chinese players are moving to other language servers.

2 Likes

yes,

因为游戏太过自由,没有固定ID,这是游戏的魅力,也是它的缺陷。玩家只能通过游戏外的方式向游戏中的个人给予信用评价,使ID不固定的游戏有一套可以运行的信用评价机制。这很有趣,不是吗?从贫瘠的原始社会开始,人们慢慢自发形成了一套避免外敌入侵的自卫手段和社会信用评价机制。这是人类从愚昧走向文明、从分散的个体走向部落生存的标志。

与此相对的,在原始社会,人类需要抱团取暖,共同抵御外敌,游离于部落的个体在原始社会独自谋生总是会更加艰难,这非常残酷却也真实。我认为真实是这个游戏最大的魅力。

Because the game is too free and there is no fixed ID, this is the charm of the game, but also its flaw. Players can only give credit evaluations to individuals in the game through methods outside the game, so that games with unfixed IDs have a credit evaluation mechanism that can be run. It’s interesting, isn’t it? From a barren primitive society, people spontaneously formed a set of self-defense means and credit mechanisms to avoid invasion by enemies. This is a sign of human beings moving from ignorance to civilization, from scattered individuals to tribal survival.

By the way. in primitive society, human beings need to gather together to live and jointly resist foreign enemies. It will always be more difficult for individuals who are separated from the tribe to make a living alone in primitive society. This is very cruel but also true. I think reality is the biggest charm of this game.

2 Likes

You have a valid point. However, the Chinese server 1 is already a mature server that operates according to your rules, and no amount of criticism from me can change its current state. Therefore, I believe that transforming the Chinese server 1 into a premium server with a 10-hour entry barrier, and converting the Chinese server 2 into a server for beginners, would be a good solution. This way, it would prevent new players from being repeatedly killed on the Chinese server 1 when they first join the game, and also avoid the situation where new players, having nowhere else to go, are forced to flock to servers of other countries.

你说的有一定道理。但是中文服一已经是一个成熟的按照你们规则运行的服务器,我无论怎么指责也改变不了现在的中文服一的状况,所以我认为将中文服一变成高级的具有10小时进入门槛的服务器,并且将中文服务器2转变成新手服,这样既避免新玩家在新加入这个游戏的时候在中文服务器1反复被杀,也避免新玩家因为无处可去只能涌向其他国家服务器。

あなたの主張は一定の理由があります。しかし、中国サーバー1はすでにあなたのルールに従って動作する成熟したサーバーであり、私がどんなに批判しても現在の状態を変えることはできません。そのため、中国サーバー1を10時間の入場ハードルを持つプレミアムサーバーに、そして中国サーバー2を初心者向けサーバーに転換することを提案します。これにより、新しいプレイヤーがゲームに参加したときに中国サーバー1で何度も殺されることを避け、また新しいプレイヤーが他に選択肢がなく、他の国のサーバーに押し寄せられることを防ぐことができます。

2 Likes