Did you just develop this game and not manage it?

griefers who end up in donkey town like for the 3rd time should lose their peace lily too.

3 Likes

You’re right. Targeting. And I’ve surrounded the village wall and changed my nickname. But it didn’t work.
Even if I organize lilies from time to time, they bring them from afar and use them near the village.
And it didn’t work if I deported my village because it was broken by many people, not one by one.

Do you have any suggestions on what kind of help you want?

Do keep in mind that we try to make updates that benefit as many players as possible, and cover all play styles (there’s a majority of players that don’t keep “homes” but prefer watching their generations live on)

Since it’s a targeted bully situation according to what you mentioned, it’s going to be harder to deal with on the development side. Also you can use the method I mentioned of keeping items with their ID around and having friends come help ban on a monthly bases.

4 Likes

@Yang-E
There is a solutions for your unique problem, besides the obvious one (private server):
Go to the no-kids server and build your place well away from the spawning spots. No-one will find you there, since everyone spawns in the same spot (no spiral).
Good Luck!

2 Likes

As you mentioned, it is rare to build a village. However, rareness does not mean that it should not be considered. Because there are people who build a village, it is a driving force for people to learn and use more recipes. So i think the village is an essential element. Therefore, I will suggest the necessary part of the system, so please consider it.

The first exiled user must lose the lily he had.

Second, you should change Dongki to a mission, not a part-time job. In the case of Dongki, it’s a way of returning when the time is filled. That’s why they destroy the village without any reflection. So we’ll replace it so that we can get out of Dunky only when the mission is done properly.
+) In the case of a mission, it would be good to plant 1,000 gourds in the village where he was deported, to catch 20 bears, or to return labor to the village where he was deported. Or find fiftythree iron

Third ,If player went to Dongki , I would like him to label which server he were deported from. The way they remove the stigma is simple. They say that people who were not able to communicate with other servers unfairly sent them to Dongki. Because of this lie, the brand is not working properly. So I want him to mark it additionally.

Fourth, an update is needed to repair the damage of griffers when they are deported. There should be a way to plant rubber trees and palm trees that grippers often remove. Also, pine walls and pillars that can be made of pine panels can be moved like wooden doors, but cannot be destroyed. In addition, for completed radios, parts must be made inseparable. However, incomplete radio requires an update to enable parts to be removed or moved. In the case of bear skin, when cut, it is divided into head and body legs, which should be changed back to bear skin using a needle thread. Next, all items related to the tree should be turned into fireflies or be able to play their role (burned). For brick paints, it should be as complex as the paint removal method for clay walls and columns of clay. If only the first floor is stacked using two stone blocks, it shall be possible to remove moss using a chisel.

Um…
Whenever I write about a problem caused by a griffer, this suggestion comes up. It’s a personal server or no - child server that tells you to play the game. First of all, no-children servers cannot be considered because of their heavy griffers. I think the server was almost dead because the most village was destroyed. And the reason I hate this opinion the most is because it’s the way to kick the victim out. The player was bullied. But is this wrong with the victim? The wrong man is the poor man. Griffer should go to his personal server. Why should the damaged user leave? This is an idea that neither moral nor common sense can understand. The method of isolating the victim like this means tacitly acknowledging the way Griffer plays.Also, the biggest advantage of this game is that I can meet many people in my family. However, we cannot enjoy this advantage in these alternatives. In the case of a personal server, you can invite some people and meet them as a family. However, it is quite limited compared to regular servers. I hope you don’t confuse me. Griffer’s way of playing is absolutely unacceptable, and we have to isolate player from bullies, not victims.

1 Like

I’ll talk to someone in the same town as her. She’s right. it’s the griffers who have to run off to their own servers.
It’s not us,

3 Likes

이유없이 개인 서버에 대한 비용을 지불하도록 강요하여 그리퍼를 쫓아내는 것이 위선이라고 생각하지 않습니까?

어쨌든 그리퍼로부터 완전히 벗어나려면 서버 비용을 지불하는 무고한 사람들이어야합니다. 그것이 처리되고 받아 들여 져야하는 특전입니다. 그렇지 않으면 개인 서버의 판매가 감소 할 것입니다.

1 Like

I agree this is something that could be added, and will look into the possibility of adding it.

Unfortunately these might cost too much time or be hard to make on the development side

These could be added in a future update, however we are focusing on balancing the new mines at the moment. But I will keep this in mind.

Well, isn’t it natural to get rid of the distractions? Using a personal server to avoid them is more hypocritical and incomprehensible to me. It’s sad to think that I’m over-enthusiastic and abnormal. I really like this game. And I hope many people like that game more. That’s why they are asking for fixing the obstruction of game play. That way, many people can enjoy this game for a long time. Don’t you think it’s a waste of people who just play this game but quit every time? What’s the point of getting a new user at a discount? If you don’t manage it properly, the number of users who enjoy this game will decrease.I’m not kicking them out for no reason. They are touching a very important problem that makes the game impossible to play. Mercy should be given to us, not to them. I don’t understand why you’re protecting them.

If the purpose of this game is not to satisfy the developers’ self-satisfaction, please reconsider. It’s about who the customer is and what the value is.

2 Likes

의도적 인 게임 메커니즘이 게임 플레이를 방해하는 방식을 알지 못합니다. 그들의 목적은 도전을 제공하는 것입니다.

개인적으로 게임의 수명주기가 너무 늦었다 고 생각합니다. 새로운 게임이 곧 출시됩니다. One Hour One Life의 틀에 크게 의존하는 You Are Hope와는 달리 전성기 일 것입니다. 새로운 게임이 훨씬 더 재미 있고 그리퍼에게 덜 취약하다는 것을 알게 될 것입니다.

사람들은 때때로 이동해야합니다. 나는 모든 사람들이 한 사건으로 그만 두지 않는다고 생각합니다.

플레이어 수에 추가되는 플레이어 수를 늘리는 동시에 매출을 늘리고 개발자 주머니에 더 많은 돈을 투자합니다. 그들은 당신이 희망의 결점을 가지지 않을 새로운 게임을 위해 그 돈이 필요하므로 감사합니다.

경영에 대해 정확히 무엇을 알고 있습니까? 전에 게임을 관리 해본 적이 있습니까?

그들은 확실히 도전을 제공하지만 어떤 사람들은 과잉 반응을 멈추고 주변 환경에 적응해야합니다. 상황이 변할 때 적응이 필요합니다. 대부분의 경우 더 좋습니다.

가정 된 문제가 매우 중요해 보일 수 있지만이 경우는 분리되어 있습니까? 나는 우리가 이것을 과대 평가할 수 있다고 생각합니다. 그리퍼는 게임을 불가능하게 만들지 않습니다. 그들은 단지 그것을 어렵게 만들고 있습니다.

모든 사람은 자비와 용서를받을 자격이 있습니다. 왜 내가 그들을 옹호한다고 생각하는지 모르겠습니다. 사실이 아닙니다. 자비에 대해 이기적인 것은 도덕적으로 옳지 않습니다. 당신은 최선을 다해 치료를 받아야하는 피해자처럼 느껴질 수도 있지만, 우리는 다른면을 고려해야 할 수도 있습니다. 상대방이 어떻게 느끼는지 알 잖아요. 이것은 그렇게 복잡하게 만들어서는 안됩니다.

그게 사실이지만 우리가 행복한 원더 랜드에서 살고 있지 않다면 우리는?

결국 개발자는 이와 같은 것에 만족하지 않아야합니다. 이익은 원동력입니다. 다르게 보일지라도 게임이 예전처럼 수익을 올리거나 판매를 늘리는 데 도움이되지 않는 것들이 있습니다. 당신은 진실과 현실을 다루어야 할 것입니다. 모든 것이 완벽 할 수는 없습니다. 가치와 일반적으로 모든 것이 정점에 도달했습니다. 다시 말하지만, 현실을 직시하고 그것이 무엇인지 받아 들일 때입니다.

Interesting how you say the people are “kicking out” the griefers when I think most would agree its the other way around.

1 Like

I’m horrified that you think this way.
It’s about continuous effort and creativity in gripper. If the person who does it and the person who fits it makes it interesting, I admit However, many grippers do not challenge the game to entertain it, but to destroy and hurt them.It’s a challenge for them to hurt us, and we’re cool, and I hope you understand what a complacent idea this is.

Have you ever seen your friend fold the game because of the griffer? If you saw it, you wouldn’t say that.
I watched the situation while playing several servers.In my experience, there are so many griffers that most servers can’t really discuss blocking the gripper.
That’s why foreigners are angry at Griffer, but most just give up. Live as it flows. That’s cool. It’s sad that we can only win this kind of spiritually.

I don’t think it’s right to let it go even though the bad situation continues. If we can create a better future, we should not settle for the current situation, but work with each other to develop. Only then can there be progress.

My major is business administration and I keep studying.
I feel uncomfortable when customers use the service. But if you don’t solve this, it’s natural for customers to leave.

This is why I contradict you. As for Griffer, they felt that there were many people who thought this way of giving them a challenge, and I’m worried that this might lead to a new game.

I’m still taking care of the griffer like this. But how can you be sure that the new game is less vulnerable to griffers? If it is not a game that everyone can enjoy, the new game can have a shorter life than now.

You are right. Profit is the driving force. And the bigger win-win power is sustainable profit. You may think that Gryffer’s sanctions are not beneficial on the surface. Think about why we keep updating and developing games.Management is necessary to make continuous profits. In other words, users should become fans of this game. Like Apple. You need a fixed fan base to make a lasting profit. In the case of discounts, many new users came in. But this is temporary and we need to look at it in the long run. The key is to create a structure that can benefit the game without a discount.

We have to accept the situation now and face what needs to be fixed. That’s when change begins.

I’d also like to suggest perhaps one should spend longer time in donkey town after b2- I’m aware that this is already the case (i think the old post says 30min for b1 & 1hr for b2) but maybe longer? like 2hrs? &&&& get rid of the banana biome in the donkey town server (if it is a own server? I don’t know because I’ve never been there :smirk:) to make it :sparkles:extra hard :sparkles: for them to survive and thus force these griefers to actually work WITHOUT adding the missions etc which we’ve clarified is not realisticallyy possible which is understandable.

Thank you!

2 Likes

we have established that there will be a new game, yes a NEW GAME, different from YAH. Its not yet released so no one (including you & I both🙄) can confirm if the statement you just made is correct or not so let’s not make assumptions. BUT ALSO no one is forced to move to a new game, YAH will still be here as per the developer’s posts - not one single player from YAH is FORCED to move to the new game - it’s a separate entity.

Also regarding your previous statement on “what do you know about management? have you managed a game before” one doesn’t have to manage ANYTHING to identify the obvious - if one is not managed, it’s doomed for failure (I’m not saying I agree with the previous comment from Yang-E regarding how the developers are managing this game but wanted to state this because I find this statement interesting :woman_shrugging:t3:)

1 Like

Christoffer has already stated the limitations of banning due to how the apple store handles IDs several times already. I don’t think it has anything to do with him just being lazy or not wanting to do it. Extending donkey town time will not work either since all you have to do is chill with the phone nearby and eat for the allotted punishment time. Maybe you should make the donkeytown people do the east vs west challenge by themselves. That way they have to learn crafting and farming etc…

You will always encounter griefers in any game you play. If you want to play on the public servers and open up your village to randoms, you have to accept that there will be people that will grief your village and if it effects you so much emotionally, then you really should play on a private server with your friends. A private server is the only option you have right now to build a city that will be griefer free. You can also eat a crushed carrot seed to restrict other players from being born into your city or if you want to open it up to your friends, then you need to let the babies that you don’t recognize die.

3 Likes

Really like the west vs east challenge idea! bonus if its easier to install/apply as the map itself is already designed!

i like the idea. the banned player chooses a server and spawns on the same server tho. the challenge would have to be on the same server but like far away. kinda think that would mean to reset the server to build the challange arena there. i guess that would wipe out all the cities.

Just here to clear up some things:

1.Keeping experienced players around to help new players learn is an important part of the game. So we don’t encourage all players to move to private servers. Only the ones that want 100% guaranteed griefer free option. (Running and maintaining servers cost money that’s why you pay for them) And yes this is the only way to 100% avoid all griefers in a multiplayer game.

2.We have to choose what updates to focus on, if we spend time on griefer updates we won’t have time to make other stuff. Meaning you won’t get any cool new tools or items for a few months, just griefer updates. So unless it’s a big issue for many players (feel free to voice your experience), or it will be hard to justify putting a few players needs over the overall needs of all the players. (With that being said I will still be looking into the possibility of recovering trees and such that will likely benefit more players)

3.Feel free to express your needs without being rude about it or assuming devs don’t care. If we didn’t care about the game or players then we wouldn’t be making a mining update that took months from designing to publishing and still go on to fix the balance. (Any further discussion about the mines please go to Upcoming update (Mining and Christmas) / 鉱脈とクリスマスのアップデート )

—-

About the new game. It will have a totally different tone from YAH, which I personally think that there will still be bigger fans of YAH over the new game. The new game also might attract more player to YAH in the future.

Since it’s a fresh start, we can at least start the prevention of griefers from early game design. Which we have to try to work with the system in an existing game.

3 Likes

that’s a very good idea!