Drama

I just witnessed beautiful ohol Drama: Here goes the story of the neglected son. My daughter, Jenny, gave birth to her first child. His name was Mike. This relationship was very emotional. She loved Mike… He was her only child. And Mike adored his Mother. He did everything she asked. One time Mike wanted to leave us… My Daughter got so upset she cursed him. It was so loud and sudden noone expected that. Mike was shocked. At the same time she got another child: a new, better son it should be. “Promise me you will never leave me” she asked Jonny. Jonny promised. Mike was furious. Hate spread through his heart. “How do I make a knife” he asked me secretly. He wanted to kill his mother… Of course Jeny witnessed it and was so sad that live had no meaning if her first, once beloved child, wanted to see her dead… “I want to starve myself” she told us. “NOO!” I screamed! Tears running down my face… “No please live all long!!” I begged… Jeny didn’t want to live without love from Mike. “But I love you!” said Mike… With this picture I died… Sadly never knowing how it ended… Did Mike speak the truth and forgave his Mother? Or did he made a knife and killed her? Just as I’m writing this down they are both still alive… What do you guys think?

5 Likes

Yesterday there was this mom over reacting because her daughter had to go. She was saying like “nooo please i cant live without you” and told us to stab her so she could die with her.
We pretty much just ignored her lol.

5 Likes

This is pretty funny and creative

1 Like

ooh, I sure hope more stories come out soon! xD

3 Likes

Me too

1 Like

me too. haha

1 Like

In the end Jeny starved to death shortly after giving birth to a daughter, named Bell. Jenys last words where “I love you, tell Bell I loved her too”. Sadly we will never know to whom she said those words… But I presume it was not Mike. Mike couldn’t forgive… His anger didn’t decrease… No. He needed vengeance. So he killed Bell. She seemed to have suspected his plan for a while. Still there was no remorse in her death. After that time passed fast. Mike tried to do his best… but when he died, he still felt this emptieness in his heart. Hopefully the next life will give him the love he is craving so much. --End–

5 Likes

That was great

Awesome drama.

1 Like