Help us make griefing harder to do / 荒らし行為を難しくするお手伝い募集

Change the box to be disjointed instead of destroying the box with an ax Axes are so versatile that you need to use another tool to remove the box (saw,adze)

Newcomen tower is also impossible to remove In some cases it may be necessary to remove Because the griefer uses the tower to make it impossible to use important facilities(waterpump,oilpit)

There is no need to wake up more than 3 bears in a game. Wake Up Bear requires a limit or cooldown

5 Likes

It’s too vague to say that you shouldn’t move the bellows. Also, a good player may move the bellows some distance for cake and honey

1 Like

Picking up puppies from the moms should be ten minutes or more delays. Or at least the puppies of the dogs that only give birth to their breed like the beagels, pitbulls, etc.

Chopping boxes, removing doors, and breaking signs should be something like 10 minutes between them if possible to reduce the possible damage of a griefer (tho most people use slegldges now for storage)

Aplying locks maybe. Riping up wooden floors and roads are major ones. Tho it doesnt take long to fix those it is one of the most targeted things.

1 Like

I agree that there should be a limit on bear releasing but its restricting for players who hunt bears for clothes. Id say four or five bears so that bear hunters can gain trust in order to have another player follow and release bears for them.

The bellows might be harsh for a dedicated smith though. Griefer comes by and removes the bellows.
Player removes bellows to make charcoal for newcoman. Griefer respawning just to remove the bellows.

Wed run out of good players to replace the bellows on the kiln. Half way through a smiths life

8 posts were split to a new topic: Conversation not directly related to new proposed mechanic

荒らし対策に真剣に取り組んでくれてありがとうございます。
あなたがききたい事とは違うかもしれませんが私の意見を言います。

クールタイム導入よりも、取り外せないアイテム(ポンプビームキットをつけたニューコメンタワーやベルタワー)を無くすことや、壊されたものを補修する手段を作って頂きたいです。
荒らしで一番困ることは、復旧ができないことをされることです。(油田をニューコメンタワーで囲まれるなど)

私は荒らしをしようと思ったこともない善良プレイヤーなのでグリーファーの気持ちは解りませんが、すぐに直されるのはつまらないでしょう?

10 Likes

クールタイムを導入するならば、以下が思い付いた事です。

①屠殺:羊や豚の屠殺は5秒に一回、もしくは10秒に一回。餌の準備、肉や骨の処理などの作業をすれば良いのでこれくらいなら困りません。

②ニューコメンタワー:60分に1回以上作ったとこがありません。

③ベルタワー:60分に一段以上作ったことがありません。

④熊:10分に一回くらいでしょうか?ラグや服に使うとしてもそこまで重要ではありません。

⑤殺人:殺人をしたことがないです。60分に一回もできれば良いと思います。グリーファーならば自分がクールタイム中でも、他の村人に殺して貰えばよいでしょう。
ナイフや弓に制限を設けるのは不便だと思います。特にナイフはゴムや食べ物など用途が多いです。

⑥木こり:木の種類にもよります。沼地の木などは薪にするため10秒に10本切ることもよくあります。木を切るのが好きという人もいるのでなんとも言えません。他の人の意見も聞きたいです。

5 Likes

今までの意見に追加して鍵をつけること(鍵を使って扉を開けるなどではなく)は1人生に1回で良いと思います。
また、雪だるまを使って物を取れなくすることが多いので雪だるまを1人生に2〜3個程度だけ作れるようにしてほしいです。

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: (Split topic) Conversation not directly related to new proposed mechanic

A post was merged into an existing topic: (Split topic) Conversation not directly related to new proposed mechanic

I would do that when i was doing food bonus.:joy:

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: (Split topic) Conversation not directly related to new proposed mechanic

2 posts were split to a new topic: (Split topic) Kazi Nami anti grief Sugestion

okay. but then you wouldn’t eat pie direct after you had pie, right?

so i change it to: when my food bar is almost full i don’t have to eat multiple slices of pie in a row. (or same other home made food in a row).

2 Likes

追加です。

フェンスキット

保管用においてある2本の棒を荒らしによってフェンスキットに変えられることが多いです。
しかし、フェンスキットは動物を飼育するためなどの柵として一度にたくさん作ることもあるので、30秒に一つ作れる程度が良いと思います。
これに関してはもう少し議論が必要だと思います。

大きな強火

たきつけを一気に消費するためにしていることがよく見られます。
大きな強火からしか作成できないアイテムが存在しないため、1人生に1回で良いと思います。
(というよりも、消してしまっても問題ないと思います。)

これに参加してみたいです。

初期の村やとても発展した村では鍛冶をしていると1つの人生で4~5つ作ることもあるので、1人生あたりそれぞれ1つの制限が良いと思います。

カエデの木、ビャクシンの木、ゴムの木、アブラヤシ、バナナの木が主に重要な木で、10分に1回程度が良いと思います。
ヤナギの木、葉の無いイトスギ、死んだ木は制限が必要ない木です。

1 Like

私がクールダウンを踏まえ荒らし行為をするなら
例えば
最初にPKをしてクールダウン入ったら熊を巣穴から出し、またクールダウンに入ったら別の荒らし行為します。
また、複数人で協力し荒らし行為をしたらクールダウンも効果があまりなくなると思います。
クールダウン導入だけでは万全ではありません。

6 Likes

木こりについて、上の方の言うとおりですね。
ただし、空のバナナの木についてはクールタイムは要らないと思います。

ただし、基本的には必要な木でも邪魔な場所に複数本あることもあるので、クールタイムよりも様々な木を植林できるようにしたほうが良いかもしれません。
一本生き残れば復活出来ますから。
村のデザインをする上でも役に立つでしょう。

この方の言うとおりだと思います。クールタイムだけでは万全ではありません。
また、クールタイムは善良なプレイヤーにも影響を与えます。
慎重考えるべきでしょう。

8 Likes

Thank you for all suggestions so far! Please continue.

Reading the suggestions, there are two new things I’d like to add:

1. The game can’t distinguish between two objects of the same type. So it’s for example not possible to see how many horses a person has ridden, since all the horses are indistinguishable. You could count the number of times that you tamed a horse, etc, but that could prove unmanageable for other reasons (see 2).
  2. I realize that maintaining a separate count for each action would become very clunky. I also (currently) see no good way of giving feedback to the player if everything is handled individually (2 knives per life, one tree per 30 seconds, 8 fires every 15 minutes, etc). I think we need one system used by all, and which could be visualized in a single place on the screen.

Here’s a thought: What if every such action gave you a limited cool-down time and until that cool-down has passed, you can’t perform any cool-down action?

Example:

• cutting maple tree = 30 seconds
  • building stone wall = 60 seconds
  • removing stone wall = 60 seconds
  • butchering sheep = 45 seconds
  • killing person = 300 seconds

This way, we could show your cool down time somewhere, and you don’t need to try to remember how many times you have done all these things in your life. If you attempt to perform a cool down action before you are allowed, we could make the cool down timer flash, to show you why it isn’t working.

I realize this idea is a bit more confined than counting everything for every user, but I think it would be easier to understand for players (especially players who don’t read the forum).

What do you think?

6 Likes

I like that system its a bit of a general cool down that shouldnt be to noticeable in normal gameplay.

How about an indicator for other players on players who have active cooldown timers and what type.

For example killing a player would splash a little blood on you for the full 300 seconds
Cutting a maple tree places leaves in your hair.