I am very angry

I am grateful for all of you taking time to write down ideas. I will write some argument against some of them, or rather explain why I think they may not be the best solutions, but that does not mean I don’t appreciate your effort in making suggestions.

First, let’s remember that people are not all the same and something that is not a big problem for me could still be a problem for others.

I personally hate apps that seem to require a registration to log in as the first thing when you start it. Pokémon Go comes to mind as one of the worst experiences I have encountered in this regard. You really have to know in advance that the game is worth all the hassle, otherwise I would ignore that game and move on to something else.

Everyone here on the forum already knows that the game is great and would be worth some effort to be able to play. This is not the case for new users though. The only time I would be comfortable that introducing a login would be an appropriate solution, would be in games/apps like WoW or Runescape, where you pay a monthly fee for playing.

Similarly, a long, required tutorial would be a big problem for many people. But I believe that for people with a specific purpose, like trolling the other players, it would be worth the time to go through it, just to be able to troll. The same goes for registering a new login. Maybe some would tire of it after a while, but the number of non-trolling players who get annoyed by it would be far greater.

The play button cooldown is an example of something I don’t really like, and would be glad if it wasn’t needed. It serves a purpose, but innocent people do get annoyed with it occasionally too. However, it’s been designed so it will not interfere with the vast majority of players other than on rare occasions. It’s inconvenient for the playstyle it was designed to Inconvenience, and only occasionally for other situations.

So, it’s solutions like that which I am trying to design, ones that most people won’t even notice, but will be noticeable for the targeted behavior.

To those of you who say “you need to quickly do something about this“, I have some ideas around this that I am working on already. We are working to improve the game at all times, and have been doing that constantly for two years, after the game was “already ready”, so to speak.

I agree that things should be done, and I and the team are doing things. Look through the past two years of forum posts, if you don’t believe me. Please continue to point out what you think is problematic, but please don’t phrase your complaints like we are not already doing a lot to make the game a good experience. I would dare you to find five other games which you think are being developed with greater love and dedication to the players’ enjoyment than this one.

We will find ways to improve this particular problem. We will take care that the solutions don’t become bigger problems themselves. This takes time, and we are, appropriately, prioritizing our time to build these solutions, because you have told us that it matters to you.

To summarize: we have heard you and understood your pain. We are working on it and ask you to be patient while we find a solution that we think is good for the game and for the players.

5 Likes

Thanks, Christopher.

Big problems for me may not be big problems for others.
I think that’s exactly right.

Even if I have no inconvenience in the login system, it is inconvenient for others.

Similarly, I had the impression that the current Japanese server problem is a big problem for Japanese people, but not for foreigners.

I think you are making an effort.
I think you’ve heard various requests. Thank you.

However, they have fundamentally different values ​​and ways of thinking from Japanese, and there are language barriers.
Today’s Japanese servers are no longer able to play games very well.
Who is the troll? You have to doubt everyone.
In addition, it is useless to communicate with children because most of them do not grow up.

This is a terrible loss of fun for this game.

My conclusion is that I don’t play games anymore.
You are not bad.
The worst is always trolls and reset marathons.

4 Likes

Thanks for being so reasonable @mamiwith.
If the game is not enjoyable for you right now, I think it makes sense to take a break. But I hope you will be back when we have found a way to counter this latest troll tactic. Take care until then!

3 Likes

マミウィズさん、もうプレイされないとは悲しいです。
ビギ2は平和でよいサバですよ。最近は人数も少ないのでリセもだいぶ減りました。
よかったら息抜きに来てみてください。歓迎します。

I think Christopher is doing a great job.
However, like Mamiwith, I also feel that there is a huge difference in feeling between players from other countries and players from Japan.
Japan’s server population has declined significantly in the past month.It’s sad.

Thank you Mia and dozuru.

The opinion from the Japanese server was very encouraging.

I hope that the Japanese server will improve even a little.

To those who are trolling.
It’s fun to do what people hate when you speak! It’s funny to get angry!
You often say so.
Even if everyone is playing on the beach in the park, they kick the sand piles.
Is it fun to have no one in the park?
That may happen soon.

1 Like

マミウィズさんがまた楽しんでプレイできる日がくるのを願っています。

One last thing. Let me say something radical.
There was talk of a freeze in the beginning.
I don’t think Greefer is a necessary part of the game and should be frozen.
‘Greefer is paying too’?
It doesn’t matter, non-griefers are also paying, and the number of non-griefers is higher.
In Japan, there is a freeze in both free and paid games.
Weird that you can’t play comfortably for a fee!!!
I hope it’s a good environment. I’ll do my best for that.

Some griefers think so.

@mamiwith
As a first action against this problem, we are adding a restriction on some servers. This may not be the final solution, but it’s something we can do now, while we think more on what else could be done.

See here:

ーーーーー

この問題の最初の対策として、いくつかのサーバーに規制を設けます。これが完全な解決にはならないかもしれませんが、今できることはこちらで、今後どのような対策を打てるかについては引き続き検討します。

こちらをご覧ください:

1 Like

この問題はまだ忘れられてなかったのですね。
ならこちらからもいくつか解決の案を出してみます。

1、上級サーバーの設置
斧やシャベル等の消費量を二倍にし、空腹スピードも早くします。害獣討伐の体力も上げ、畑や食器を作る時の粘土や土の使用も上げます。
そして重要なのは、15歳までに死ぬとしばらくこのサーバーで遊べないという上級者仕様はリセットベビー対策に効果あると思います。

2、戦争サーバーの追加
ここはpk有り、畑荒らし等、何でも有りのサーバーを作ってあげればグリーファー達は少しは喜ぶのでは?
このサーバー目的はランダムのグループに振り分けられ、家族vs家族で争う目的とします。

3、プレイ中でも年代表を簡単に見れるアイコンを追加する。
これは荒らしの擦り付けに効果あると思います。

4、1週間ごとに新IDを取得するようにして、その1週間は固定IDとする。
これによりプレイヤー達は、毎日荒らしてるプレイヤーを覚えることができ、こちらも自衛手段がとることができます。

まだアイデアはありますが、長くなるのでこの辺でどうでしょう?

1 Like