Im so mad because of griffer

My village is broken by griefer
He is so exited break my village
He broken my all kind of tree and my box and tile and rail and kill my all animals
I was killed by twice from him and he say your mother are ■■■■■ and Are you sad that you lost your village? But you think you’re gonna block me from the game? I’ll break you up again and again.
I am so mad that there is no way to stop these mocking griffers.
He was right No matter how much Griffers destroyed our village, we can’t do anything.
@Christoffer
Tell me
Why do we have to be attacked? Why do we have no way to stop them when they are burned again and again? Why not protect us from them?
Why let them access the game?

https://onehouronelife.app.link/OiBJJH6D93

This time I can’t just skip it. Make him lose access to the game, set an example for the rest of the Grippers.

3 Likes

I videotaped all his atrocities. It’s time to be strong.

https://onehouronelife.app.link/OiBJJH6D93

1 Like

What’s going on?! Why distroy anymore?? This is her’s vil…!

I’m afraid I’ll have a trauma too. We don’t even know who he is, so we’re afraid of raising baby

Is the griefer still on right now?

1 Like

Eventually, I could stop way only I killed him. It was enough time for Griffier to break up my village. I can’t live in that village anymore.

Christoffer might take awhile to reply because he just got back. Did the griefer save spawn in your town ?

1 Like

Based on the sticks being set up around the house, I think it’s possible.

Well if you need help cleaning up your town I can help you. :slight_smile:

Maybe birth marker should be removed if griefer is banned, so they don’t keep coming back.

1 Like

I’d appreciate it if you could help me.
Isn’t the chain going away only when the person who installed the birth stick breaks it?

1 Like

Thanks for having me over, remember to hide all those axes. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I think my village got better soon after many people helped me. I feel secure with you. While I was with you, I played games comfortably. Thank you

Ps.There have been some people like Griffier since you left, but fortunately the village is safe because they starved to death early.

3 Likes

I am a user who mainly uses Korean server. As an Eve, I am mentally challenged by a griefer building a village. As a user who has just started the game, my village was made by many Korean users. In this town, there’s paper that says the griefer’s going to destroy the village, and one day all the crates are destroyed and one day, nothing exist, recently things like iron and water can disappear a little by little and cutting down the trees. Recently, I was very tired due to poor health and I came across this game, which is known as healing game in Korea. Thankfully, I am building happy memories thanks to good people, but I feel guilty and lost because of Griefer. And I’m afraid that people can be this evil. Please solve the griefer problem. I beg you.

1 Like

Hi wolf~ Thank you for your help yesterday.:heart:

I belive dual decade will save us

@Yang-E @Mikaru Everyone was so helpful yesterday :heart:, hope we play together again sometime.

1 Like

@AngJu Welcome to the forum! I’m sorry to hear that you were griefed. I started to play because of bad health too. I am willing to help if you need it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I hope you get well soon. We’ll see you again.

@Yang-E
Griefers are the most annoying aspect of a game about cooperation, for sure. We can’t track down individual players and prevent them from playing, as that would (probably) break the law. Also, it would become a favorite game for griefers to falsely report other players in the hope of us suspending their play.

What we can do instead is to either make it harder to grief or easier for players to banish griefers. I have made suggestions before about how we could make it harder to grief, but many players didn’t like those ideas. So now I am floating some ideas about making it easier for other players to detect griefers and to punish them. See this topic: Investigating new tools against griefers / 荒らし対策新ツールの検討

2 Likes

Plz Save us…

First of all, thank you for your kindness.
As a new user of the game, I would love to have the opportunity to get your help.
The village has recovered to some extent, but the iron, apron, water basket and so on are disappearing…
I hope that Greeper will disappear as soon as possible and help each other develop civilization and share affection with you.:blush:

2 Likes