Iron tip

Guys if your just starting a place to live or a town and u get your first pieces of iron, please don’t turn them into a hoe. It helps farming but it’s going to break and then you will be stuck, I’d make an axe and then try to make a fence as quick as I can. Also when a town doesn’t have an animal pen and u see someone make a shovel, please don’t use it for graves, use stone hoe instead bc like I said iron is low in this situation. So after you get the fence, try to collect a little bit more iron to get a horse, then it will become easier for u to get small peices quickly. After this create a pick axe and go mining so that your supply of iron is sufficient for hoes and stuff

1 Like

Yah I’ve had so many camps fail at the iron stage because while i was grabing a bowel of berrys from a wild bush or making a pie so my children dont starve me to death suddenly i notice that stack of steel i made is suddenly 4 hoes a shovel and a blade blank -_-

Or my favorite one. The first born (or fourth maybe. You neverknow which child will search for iron) comes back and tells you about a iron vein close by. You get excited and rush back to your forg ready to smith a pick axe and you find that one player you told you dont have enough steel to make a hoe yet and taught how to make the old hoes and explained why we need that last piece of steel, has smithed the camps third shovel with your last steel cus graves -_-

1 Like

It irritates me so much. Like use a stone hoe the shovel will break and we need it for animals, and then the hoe part is just impatient. Like sir you were using a stone hoe all this time u can wait a bit longer damn

1 Like

Me reading while I cry about barely any towns make it to the industrial age and since theres barely any updates coming out anymore.

1 Like

I just recently learned about why the updates seem to be slowing down. Honestly im not upset about slow updates since they seem to be focusing on making their spiritual successor to YAH.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.