/kill Command?

Yes, I use a permanent marker. Thanks for telling me how to make a anti-baby pill

1 Like

hmm okay then its just hard to get into the cycle i guess. i play on a low populated server. maybe its just easier there. sorry i couldn‘t help you.

what do you think would the kill command add to the game? so eves don’t have to suffer?

Yea, and it would be easier to get to bigger towns in where u can get burried

1 Like

maybe your friend could drink pine needle tea. so her fertility rate is heigher. and than she can say when you should spawn as her kid. And then bury each other.

Interesting, I didnt know that was a thing

So as kid you have to live till 10 years old to get buried and your permanent marker gets active. And as eve you have to live till 24 years old to get buried and for your permanent marker.

But i guess you know that :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is off topic but my grandma married my little brother

Whenever I crush carrot seed on a flat rock I seem to get crushed carrot, is that what the actual name for antibaby pill is ?

yes. it looks like a little white triangle.

here you find the video about it from dual decade: Upcoming Feature: Fertility Medicine / 新しい機能:不妊治療薬

thanks. i was just asking to confirm. sorry for bothering u

1 Like

Sorry to bother you again lol. I died to old age and I was a eve but I respawned as a baby ? owo

Did you got the message «You spawned at your permanent marker location» or something like that? That would mean the regular spawns are close to your permanent marker or an other eve is close to your permanent marker.

Or did you just got born without a message? That would mean you lost your respawn again, what shouldn’t happen, when you do the steps right.

oml I just got the same mom from yesterday. She keeps naming her kids pp

so what i do then is to die at 10 years old. and than watch the family tree for fertile woman (not having a kid yet). Then spawn back to the same family and go bury my self.

1 Like

unfortunately i dont have the observation feature

but your family tree should be shown, right? And womans are fertile between 15 to 40. and you see the kids she is having or not. sorry if im wrong.

true

maybe a die command would be easier at this point. haha

or they could add a way to make yourself a baby only/ eve only and you just wait until you are able to spawn as either one

fortunately my aunt is burying me. my mom (pp namer) tried to prevent me from dying