Upcoming Feature: Fertility Medicine / 新しい機能:不妊治療薬

All right! I totally agree with this idea!
If Griefer ruins the town, Eve needs time to fix it.

3 Likes

I added a clarification about the carrot seed powder to the original post:
Note that you can’t feed this to another player

6 Likes

今までにもおんぶ紐、ベビーカー等のご要望をたくさんいただいており、その上で恐縮なのですが、ここで一度明言しておかなければならないことは、このゲームのシステム上、母親が一定時期子どもを抱っこする以外にプレイヤーを「運ぶ」という動作は現状不可能だということです。今まで実現できていないことにはそのような理由があります。その点だけここで補足させてください。

1 Like

初めて書き込みしますが、避妊、不妊という大変難しいテーマに踏み込んで来ましたね。
これについては鍋ちゃんさんと同じ意見です。
このゲームは、まだ妊娠や出産についての正しい知識が身についていない幼い子ども達もプレイしていることを忘れないでください。
そもそも、母から突然ポンと子どもが生まれるという、ゲームならではの設定、はっきりとした非現実感が、このゲームではわりと重要なポイントだと私は思っています。そこに避妊物質や不妊治療という、より現実的な設定を追加するのは、ゲームのイメージやバランスを崩すことになるのではないかと考えます。自分の持つ倫理観とゲームが合わなくなる可能性もあります。
うまく説明できませんが、現実離れしているからこそ沢山の人が気軽に遊ぶことが出来ているような気がするのです。

リセマラや育児放棄やその他色々な問題を踏まえて、沢山考えて出してくれた案だと思います。
でも、ゲームのもともとの世界観ですとか、初心を思い出してほしいです。より便利にすることが全てではないはずです。

おんぶ紐やベビーカーがシステム上無理なことは把握しました。
となると、やはりなんらかの条件をつけて生まれる前に性別を選べるようにするのが最善だと思います。

プレイヤーの皆さんが、どうしてこのゲームが好きなのか、何を求めてこのゲームをしているのかを、聞いてみるのがいいかもしれませんね。

7 Likes

Birth control is freedom, but I don’t know what the problem is.
You can use it if you want.
You don’t have to use it if you don’t need it.
When we go to save iron, when we go to save land, etc… It takes a lot of time to prepare.
In that sense, when you drink mushrooms and wine on your PC,
You act like you’re hallucinating, don’t you?
Isn’t the PC version also very realistic?:smile:
It’s a paid game.
I don’t think there’s any damage to young children.
Let’s just accept the game as a game.:slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Please note that this is not in any sense equivalent to birth control in real life. IRL, birth control prevents pregnancies and limits the number of babies. In this game there are no pregnancies and the number of babies born is always equal to the number of players who join. This mechanism only distributes players to other families. It doesn’t prevent them from being born. New players and young people (who don’t read this forum) will not even know that it exists, but hopefully they will experience playing more of their lives with other players who actually welcome them.

Likewise, fertility tea does not exist in reality (at least not any that has a strong effect). It’s just a way to say: “Yes, I would very much like another player to join me”.

3 Likes

Maybe due to the Japanese words used in translated version of Christopher’s comment have given negative impression that birth control, avoiding or controling pregnancy is just as easy as eating a carrot seed, which many parents don’t wish their kids to have.
It maybe easy to accept if it’s just that you eat carrot seed when you don’t want baby and drink tea when you wish to have one, without using words like birth control or fertility tea. But I’m not sure if this would have changed what was felt by them…
I, all of sudden, recalled one of my female colleagues who had been going to fertility hospital to have a baby, but recently gave up. Oops, i also started mixing reality and the game😂

Ooops, i started writing this before Christopher’s comment just above this…

1 Like

i love this idea!!!i love you!!!!

1 Like

Lol. Imagine your only daughter kept eating carrots seed her entire youth. That would be pain in the ■■■.

1 Like

But the only daughter could also let the baby’s die because she don’t wants them. The players get angry because getting abandoned. They will be born to other families which wants them or become a eve. It’s less frustrating for everyone.

Yeah you’re right. I’m not disagree. I just showing what will happen.

この新機能は、悪い追加だと私は思います。
私は、人間が自分の都合だけで選ぶことができる方法を、追加しすぎだと思います。
再生マーカーの追加の時も、同じようなことを思いました。
女性キャラに生まれるか、男性キャラに生まれるか、いつ子どもに恵まれるか、どんな場所に生まれるか、どんな親の元に生まれるか、どんな状況の村に生まれるか、それは誰にも選べません。
自分の都合では選べないことが良いのだと思います。
たまたま生まれた状況の中で、どうしたら自分も他人も生き残れるのか、どうしたらその人生を楽しく過ごせるのか、今の自分には何が出来て何が出来ないことなのか、知恵を使って活路を見つけていくことが楽しいです。
場合によっては、今回の人生で自分では達成できないけど、他人や子孫に託すという希望も、感じることができます。
自分の力だけではどうにもならないこともあることを、学べます。その無力さと折り合いをつける方法も、他人の助けによって癒されることも学ぶことが出来ます。
女性キャラで遠くに出かけることはできなくても、代わりに他人に出かけてもらうようお願いすることも出来るし、その人が出かけている間にできない仕事を代わりにやっておくことも出来ます。お互いに感謝することもあります。
そこにコミュニケーションが生まれます。オンラインならではのドラマチックな展開が起きることもあります。
授かった命や受けた生命を、たまたま出会った環境の中で、どうやって活かしていくか模索する。そこに面白さがあるゲームだと私は思います。
自分のやりたいことができるように人工的に運命をいじってしまうのは、ゲームの世界観を大きく変えてしまう行為だと思います。私はそれを嫌悪しています。
どうしてもやりたい作業がある場合は、プライベートサーバーで自分だけの村を作り、自分の作りたいものを自由に作るという方法が、既に用意されているはずです。

6 Likes

I deeply disagree since birth control is totally opposite to the attraction and theme of this game.
Also this idea can help trolls easily.

5 Likes

I have a few questions now.

1. I got bit by mosquitoes unintentionally when I was 4, and repeatedly bitten until 14. When I was adult, I got no child until I was around 30. It could be just coincidence, but to makes sure, does infertility can affect us when we were children? Like, we ate carrots seed when we are 4 until teenagers, does we still infertile when we enter adulthood?

2. Does the tea have the same effects with the number 1?

3. How do you make the tea?

1 Like

pine needles in simmering water :coffee:

1 Like

I was also curious about the recipe for tea.
Thank you. :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

i have no idea how to prepare carrot seeds to make contraception. i tried a regular rock and a sharpened rock => carrot seed head. what am i missing here?

Flat rock.

Check the video, 0:40 and onwards

3 Likes

use carrot seed on flat rock. use round stone on carrot seed. pick the new substance up and eat it.

それは良い更新です。それが好きです。

1 Like