Let me introduce you to our graveyard. (No Kids Server)

Support for horse breeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

You got my vote for horse breeding too. :smile:
Yes, thanks for the help! Stable is full with horses now. :smile:

7 Likes

Wow! Good work!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Hello fellow travelers, we know you need horses but all our horse carts are taken which we need for getting iron to make shovels for you to respawn :frowning:, only leaving three with no carts behind. They are very lonely and miss their friends…

If you have time please return them or help us get new ones, thank you❤

7 Likes

I just hope nobody chops it down, shortly after No Children Server first appeared I did some stuff and pretty much all my work was gone. Some of which included decorating 4 trees, 3 of which were cut down. =[ It would be great to bring presents from Santa under the tree for people to unwrap. That would be fun. Once Santa arrives, I think I’ll do that from time to time, take a horse carriage and bring presents from Santa and put them under the Christmas tree for everyone in the village to unwrap. =]

1 Like

Loyal Dogs

Loyal Collie-Cooked Goose/Cooked Domesticated Goose-Protects You

Loyal German Shepard-Cooked Fish-Protects You

Loyal Poodle-Turkey Drumstick-Does Nothing but Follows and Stays

Loyal Airedale-Baked Bread-Does Nothing but Follows and Stays

Loyal Beagle-Cooked Rabbit-Hunts Rabbits

Loyal Pibble-Cooked Mutton-Protects You

Loyal Dachshund-Onigiri-Does Nothing but Follows and Stays

Loyal Schnauzer-Egg Halves-Does Nothing but Follows and Stays

Loyal Chihuahua-Bowl of Honey-Does Nothing but Follows and Stays

1 Like

They already burned it. My first set of decorations were stolen by griefer while I was waiting for the tree to grow. My second set of decorations were put on the tree and burned just one day later. I will make a third set now and keep it safe for Christmas. It would have been nice for the Christmas feeling to let that tree just decorated but now I have to wait until Christmas to do so. It is really sad, we put alot of effort in it to make everything nice for everyone and everything gets destroyed. Today they put 8(!!!) stonewalls from decayed walls just randomly in my mansion. We had to make 8 pickaxes to destroy them again. Good that even if we are just a few active players we all stand together and help to fix everything fast. It’s just sad because it is a waste of precious iron which is everytime harder to get since it’s far from spawn. But we don’t give up on fixing. They will get bored someday and if not, we will catch them one day for sure.

1 Like

Had to wait 23 hours to respond. Those A words! What is wrong with people?! Why even do that?! Why are people so cruel?! There’s not even a reason to greif in the No Children Servers let alone a good one! That server is for EVERYONE! And everyone to build, work, expand the town, and do whatever they want or can to help. The greifers who greif there greif to ruin and destroy things to make people, including innocent and nice people, angry and upset. Those greifers are cruel! I’m sorry that this happened. That sucks. =[ I hope you get them.

1 Like

With more people on the server the griefing has decreased to mostly killing puppies and possibly taking horses (Hopefully it’s just people not understanding that we need the horses too)

Also the occasional sheep slaughtering which is not really too hard to deal with if you do it right :wink:

Some of the “griefing” was just people new to the server not really knowing what some sruff is for, once they understood they stopped messing with things. So the real griefing isn’t really that much. Still takes time to clean up after though but not as discouraging anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like