Newest update make the game crash at the start

I’m Bulgarian

2 Likes

french! oh this is interesting :sob::smile:

I have to say I’m impressed with the solutions that both @PenelopeVanEvenstein and @YouAreHopeFan have researched and presented here!
Not only have you found work-arounds, but I think it will also help us find the long-term solution easier, and with less trial and error needed.
Big thanks!

5 Likes

Haha my solution might be obsolete then bc to i also changed my devices main language in the process to check if i rly hit the same checks in the developer options…

I still get the occasional crash, but only sometimes when i die or when i try to close observer mode…

Oh and my main laguage is German too

Good news!

With the knowledge that the error will not occur when the phone’s language is set to English, we were able to track down the underlying issue. I hope to publish a new version before the end of the day, with the crash bug fixed.

Again, the information that you players posted in this thread was instrumental in guiding us to find the underlying cause. Thank you for your effort in providing as much information as possible.

:heart:

5 Likes

does that mean the game is under maintenance now?

1 Like

No, the problem only happens on the client side (and only on Android devices). The servers work as they should, and will not need to be restarted.

2 Likes

Version 2.25.2 is out on GooglePlay now (it may take more time in some countries than in others though).

Once you have time to test it, please let me know if it fixes the crash problem for all of you?

Thank you for your patience!

4 Likes

@Christoffer Sorry Chris… The new update doesn’t fix it for me. Sticking with the language fix until there is a solution to it. Thank you for your hard work :purple_heart:

2 Likes

What language setting does still not work for you @Chosa666 ?
Could you also double check that it says “Binary version 2.25.2” in your settings window?

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Version 2.25.2.230 is what sais in the app info… I tried it with bulgarian phone language( it’s my language by default). It still works with the language workaround though.

2 Likes

German works, thank you for fast work!

2 Likes

It’s this info here that I’m asking about. Just want to double check that the update was successfully installed on your device.

1 Like

2 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.