Poll

I posted this in the TL3+ (trust level 3+) lounge but of the five people there (including me) none responded soooo…
also yes I just wanted to show off about my recently given rank and the private lounge

• Live a full 60 year old life in a Japanese city (not understanding anything they say to you)
  • Live a 30 year old life in an English village, with a loving family

0 voters

1 Like

Unless bitten by a sneakily hiding snake, or starved by my mother, I almost always live to 60 in an English village with my family (large or small). Curious as to why you set the length of life for English to half that of the Japanese village.

Are the respondents preferring to live in a Japanese village English speaking players or Japanese players?

And lastly, how do you create a poll? Is it something that comes with a shiny new trust level and private lounge privileges (that’s not snark, btw, congrats)?

2 Likes

I set the lifespan of your “u” in game (in English village) to 30 because that would mean spending less time with your lovely English speaking family.
Replying to your 2nd question, the Japanese player base rarely gets involved with this kind of topics so yeah…
And lastly, no making polls does not come with that shiny, beautiful, precious, satisfying, golden, godly trust level. You know, @discobot sent you a message when you joined the forum so maybe… do a command like @discobot display help and then @discobot start advanced user… 20/10 doctors recommend doing it. Note: do @discobot start new user if you haven’t done the first tutorial

There are some issues with not being able to understand or be understood. Like in a case I had yesterday a griefer stabbed someone so I stabbed them. Then a japanese person healed up the stabbed person and the griefer. Then the griefer stabbed me right after. This couldve possibly been avoided if the healer could understand english.

There’s also a problem with how people handle misunderstandings. Another example yesterday a jap. cursed an eng. out of no where and one person followed. Then that eng. person stabbed the original jap. without saying anything, which of course had them bombarded with curses. Afterwards the eng. player said they did nothing.

Personally I’ll say this. I’m in a grey area with this. When it comes to continuous killing or hiding stuff I don’t approve. It’s annoying, simply that. Once in a while kill is ok by me, retaliation kills are good too. Still have to have some spice lol.

3 Likes

@BlueBird please don’t do that. Don’t build up anti-sentiments, thanks.

2 Likes

As far as the poll goes, depends. If its 100% of the time then the English one, but I dont mind living longer life not talking to ppl.

1 Like

I was that eng person cursed for no reason and that’s not exactly how it went down. There were a LOT of people, both eng and jap mingling in one area and a TON of chatter with text balloons overlapping one another making it hard to discern what was going on. All of a sudden there was a curse, japanese - of course - with a very slight scattering of people. Then the curses came raining down and I realized it was MY name being chimed out! THAT is when I decided to stab the first cursing person. If I was headed to donkey town then I was going there in a blaze of freaking glory. That was when I got the last, single curse, as I stood there yelling the ■■■■■■■■ cursed me for no reason.

Good times

NOT

You need to have a chat with @alec_ohol regarding their recent post/rant.

So, what you’re saying is… @discobot likes to hear the @ @discobot mentioned a multitude of times. That @discobot is a little vain, no?

How shiny is it? Precious. My precious!

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

lol hi Mr.discobot

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: These days people seek knowledge, not wisdom. Knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future. — Vernon Cooper

1 Like

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Yes

5 Likes

@discobot what the hell kinda fortune is that

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Yesterday I was just in that situation, tried to help a guy smith. He knew enough English to say go die or something like that and not accept my help. Other than that everyone else said they didn’t know English or a little, and they was cool with me helping. I died of old age.

I prefer an English speaking family, mainly because I don’t understand any Japanese unfortunately. There isn’t that many English servers and I have a better chance of running into an English speaking player on the Japan servers than my village in the English server.

I don’t think the Japanese community can experience what English only speaking players do in this situation with mobile.

1 Like