Powerless Mom Kills 8 Babies

Let me tell you a story…

There once lived a woman who named herself Maximum, Maximum Powers. She lived alone for many years. Then one day she suddenly had a daughter! Maximum was NOT amused… she was so unamused, she only had one word. “Super” she uttered under her breath. And with that, her daughter was known as Super Powers. She tried to raise her daughter right but sadly her heart wasn’t in it. She taught her daughter how to get pelts from rabbits, make wheat and baskets but not how to love. After 21 years she starved to death.
But the story continues with her daughter, Super. Super was 30 when she had her first daughter. But sadly Super was so young when her mom died she could only remember one word… “Crazy” she yelled! Announcing to the newborn that she was no longer intact. The newborn adopted the name, dispite her disapproving “f”. Super could only remember how to do the things her mom taught her. So, to the newborn Crazy’s surprise, that’s what she did. She left the newborn in the field and made pelts. Unfortunately for the newborn that was not food, so she starved to death. A year later Super had another daughter. But by this time, Super’s mind was so gone she didn’t even notice this nameless baby girl. She accidentally picked her up and tried to carry her away with the trash to the bears den. The story ended the same for her, and her following five sisters!!! All nameless and all starved to death. However Super stoped picking them up, and just left them as they fell from her. By the time all the infant bodies piled up in the field, Super was laughing (on the inside of course). Super you see had lost the power of speech after the naming and death of Crazy.
By the age of 39 Super was done having babies, or so she thought… One day she is walking through the field of wheat trying to think. But she could only come up with sounds… V… I… C… T… O… and POP! Out comes a baby! She was so startled she screamed! “Victor!” And this is the name she gave the baby. Her sweet baby girl Victor. She suddenly regained common sense and the desire to not be alone was so strong, she did something she only did with the first child. She held it. Naturally Victor was no fool and latched immediately. Taking mom’s milk and feeding. Sadly this only lasted a few moments. Then the clock struck 12 and Super’s hair turned gray. And mom ran. She ran to the nearest berry bush and stuffed her face… she was so busy eating herself, She forgot about the TLC she was giving Victor. But she regained her newfound sense and picked Victor up for a quick nip… but being a new mom and an old lady, didn’t go well together. So her starving Victor she threw to the ground! Rushing to gather berries for her newborn, but it was too late. The deed was done. Victor died in that field of berries, unlike her seven sisters, she died surrounded by food. But like her sisters, her mother, killed her.

Please don’t be a mass murderer like Super…
And please don’t create a sociopath like Maximum…

Please feed your babies… with both food AND love.

6 Likes

I was all 8 babies…

4 Likes

I was once brother to a woman also called Super Powers, many thousands of years ago…

My Super Powers, wasn’t a sociopath though…

1 Like

Yeah man, I’ve been a Powers before. I’ve been lil. But this was the same lady you were talking about in your post I think…

1 Like

Fun read!
I moved this tale into our new category “Life Stories”. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I was that super powers. I remember running back to the village after getting bit, just in time to give you my clothes.

1 Like

Yo sis

All I can say is oh my God, what story telling you have ! Would love to read more of your experiences I feel like even if they weren’t very interesting events you’ll find a way to amuse !