Release 2.5.0 coming this week / バージョン2.5.0今週リリース

The next release will be a fairly big one, with lots of stuff in it.
次のリリースはなかなかに大きく、色々な要素があります。

New Content:
新しいコンテンツ:

A real “Birthday” Cake, including ingredients such as Blueberries, Raspberries, Whipped Cream, Cake Candle.
ブルーベリーやラズベリー、クリームにキャンドルもついたお誕生日ケーキの登場です。
48 10
Blueberries and Raspberries will be seasonal, which is a new thing in the game. It means they will only be available to pick sometimes rather than always. (It’s possible we will make more things seasonal in the future, but let’s start with testing these and see how players like it)
ブルーベリーとラズベリーは旬の季節があります。ゲームの新要素ですね。つまり、いつも実る訳ではなく、一時期しか収穫ができないということです(今後、旬のものを追加して行く予定ですが、まずはこちらで皆さんがどう思われるか試していただきたいと思います)。

Also one secret new object, with can have a surprising effect under certain circumstances (if you can find out how to make it…)
そして一つ、シークレットの新アイテムがあります。それはある一定の環境の中だけで起こるサプライズエフェクトを備えているものです(もしその方法を発見できたら…)。

Improved Content
改善したコンテンツ:

There are also massive improvements to stacking and storing items, as well as fixes to some problems. You can read more about that here: https://forum.onehouronelife.app/t/quality-of-life-improvements/5630
ものを重ねて積んだり、収納したりする要素に大幅な改善と修正を加えました。詳しくはこちらでご覧になれます: https://forum.onehouronelife.app/t/quality-of-life-improvements/5630

(If you are hungry, choose the left or middle crock - not the one on the right :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
(お腹が空いているときは左か真ん中の壺を選んでくださいね。間違っても右のは選ばないで :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Other improvements

• Fixed so children can’t pick up weapons
  • Hiding the Body Language button during the Tutorial
  • Reading notes now cap at the same number of characters as speaking.
  • Eve spawning on Private Friends servers now center around your home marker.
  • The profanity filter is always on in the Body Language editor.
  • Bees will no longer chase away Birds.
  • and more…

その他の改善

• 子どもが武器を持ち上げられてしまうバグの修正
  • チュートリアルでのボディランゲージボタンの削除
  • メモの読める文字数を話せる文字数と統一
  • プライベートフレンドサーバーでのイブ再生がホームマーカーを中心とした周辺に
  • ボディランゲージエディターにも不適切用語フィルターを適用
  • 蜂が鳥たちを追い出さない
  • その他多数

New IAP
mario
There will be a new IAP to extend the Body Language features. It will not change the gameplay, but will add some fun for those who want it:

• 10 more slots for gestures
  • ability to perform jumps
  • choice of colored speech when performing a gesture
  • slightly larger text

You don’t need this IAP, but if you wish to support the development further, then you may want to consider getting it.
新しいアプリ内購入要素
ボディランゲージ機能を拡大した新しい有料機能を追加しました。ゲームに影響はありませんが、ご希望の方にはさらに楽しんでいただけると思います。

• ジェスチャーリストにさらに10枠を追加
  • ジャンプするパフォーマンスが可能
  • ジェスチャー時の吹き出し文章に色付け
  • 文字を少し大きく表示

この追加有料機能は必ずしも必要ありませんが、もし今後の開発をサポートしていただけるようでしたら、ご購入を検討していただけましたら大変幸いに存じます。

11 Likes

Sounds amazing! 2 new fruits, a mystery object, and 10 new gesture options? I wonder how thats going to fit though!

This sounds awesome! I want to know when you say seasonal like real time seasons like animal crossing or an in game clock that changes the seasons.

It would be really cool to see trees change color from september to november and flowering trees in spring.

2 Likes

Awesome! Just in time for iPadOS! :smile:

I’m thinking in terms of winter, spring, summer, autumn. Raspberries will flower in the spring and grow berries in the summer, whereas blueberries come a bit later in the cycle, in the late summer. So when you see the blueberries you will only have a few minutes to pick them before the “winter” comes and unpicked berries disappear.

This is a bit of an experiment. We are interested in your feedback once you try it out. To begin with, one season will be three minutes (years) long.

7 Likes

I can’t wait this release!
By the way, can we grow these new fruits?:thinking:

The Raspberry bushes can be dug up and replanted at home, but you can’t make more of them than you find in the wild. If you want 10 bushes at home, you have to go out and find 10 in the wild and dig them up.
Domesticated raspberry bushes yield more berries than the wild ones, but you have to water them once per season.

The Blueberry plants cannot be replanted. You have to go out in the wilderness every time you want to pick blueberries.

4 Likes

How will the seasons look though in-game?

1 Like

Yes, i wonder to. In spring there would probaly be more bees and musquitos, and oh, we should add seasoning to to milkweed. Like: in spring its flowering, summer and fall would have them seeding and in winter its just normal. In fall leafs wil fall from trees and create a pile under the tree (maybe this can be a seasonal version of juniper tinder. In winter there are less musquitos and bees, and the tiles will change to a winter version, the trees have no leafs, but a lot of snow, and ir tempature will go more down, of course, and in summer its the opisite.

1 Like

Raspberry in a bowl wasn’t a thing? It didn’t add yum bonus as berry

I think I get it what it’s meant to be seasonal. It means the plant were produced fruits almost at the aame time. It’s different with regular berry’s which fruting after a couple minutes we plant them. The seasonal plants is fruiting at the same time.

YAYYYY ITS OUTTTTT

Yes, correct.

I know from a tweet that someone has manufactured the “secret object”. What about the rest of you? Have you seen it yet?

It wasn’t the one to makes whipped creams, right?

Nope

I think i know what it is. I just need to be born into a town with sheep to find out lol

a cool shoe?:眨眼:

Yes!

Inspired by the shoes of the Greek god Hermes.

According to our own legend, his shoes ended up on the bottom of the ocean, so they can be hard to find…

1 Like