サーバーの統合、スポーン場所とマップリセット/Server integration, spawn location and map reset

日本語

すこし前からですが、サーバーが複数あることでそれらに分散されてしまって家族が続きにくくなっています。

特にjapan2や5などでは深刻な問題です。

運営さんはそれぞれのイヴ(eve)の誕生場所を近づけることで回避しようとしていますが、それをしてしまうと資源を奪い合うことになってしまい、結局続きにくくなっています。

それより、私はまずは日本のサーバーを通常1〜2つとbeginner1〜2つにするか、通常、beginner、no-kill(空腹速度通常とおなじ、殺害禁止)それぞれ1つづつにして欲しいです。

また、beginnerサーバーも通常サーバーと同様にイヴのスポーン場所を遠ざけ、いったんマップをリセットして欲しいです。それにより、資源の状態を初期に戻していただきたいです。

English

It’s been a while since I started, but since there are multiple servers, they are distributed among them, making it difficult for the family to continue.

Especially in japan2 and 5 etc., it is a serious problem.

The management is trying to avoid each eve by bringing it closer to the birthplace, but if you do that, you will be competing for resources and it will be difficult to continue.

Rather, I would like to have 1 or 2 Japanese servers and 1 or 2 beginners, or usually 1 beginner and 1 no-kill (the same as normal fasting, no killing).

I also want the beginner server to move away from Eve’s spawn location like normal servers and reset the map once. By doing so, I would like you to return the resource state to the initial state.

7 Likes

thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

@Christoffer there seems to be a problem with resources on the japanese servers.

1 Like

We are working on expanding the mines, which will take care of the iron ore shortage.
The next update will clean the map from old stuff as well. The cleanup only happens at server restart and there hasn’t been one for a while now. Soon though…

@Christoffer what is meant by old stuff? like everything?
i guess thats good for the en-nokids server.

Would the map clean be for US servers aswell?

Sorry for the confusion. I merely meant that areas which have not been visited for a long time will be cleared of objects and restored to nature. Same as every time we restart the servers.

4 Likes

日本語

鉱山の改善は期待していますが、実際、鉱山の生成率が低いことや1つの家族や村がその周辺の鉄鉱石や鉱山をほとんど取り尽くすことにより別のイヴが村を作ることが困難になっています。
その結果、その近くにある「廃村」から鉄を取らないと村が続けられなくなります。
このようなことがjp-beginner の全てのサーバーで起きています
実際、自然で生きていく上で廃村は普通は近くにあるものでもないですし、簡単に見つかってはいけないと思います。また、このゲームでも簡単に廃村が見つかることは良いことではないと思います(車を使って数年かけて別の村や廃村が見つかることはいいと思いますが)
このことからイヴのスポーン場所の間隔をさらに大きく広げていただきたいです。

English

We expect to improve the mine, but in fact, the low rate of mine production and the fact that one family or village is almost exhausting the iron ore and mine around it will make it difficult for another eve to build a village. It has become.
As a result, the village cannot continue unless iron is taken from the “abandoned village” near it.
This is happening on all jp-beginner servers
In fact, abandoned villages are not usually close to living in nature, and I think it should not be easily found. I also don’t think it’s good to find abandoned villages easily in this game (although it’s nice to find another village or abandoned village over the years with a car).
For this reason, I would like you to widen the space between Eve’s spawn locations.

3 Likes

That is part of the fun for me.

But it’s too easy to find.

3 Likes

I don’t know the status of servers in other countries.
However, in Japan Beginner you can find 10 villages in 30 minutes.
I don’t think it’s the right distance.
I used to love playing on Eve.
Now I don’t like playing on Eve anymore.
Because you can’t even have sheep without living in someone else’s village or looting someone else’s village.

1 Like

Are people over-using Rebirth? Spawning as a normal Eve should put you on the rim of the Eve Spiral. There is some overlap with previous spirals, but not complete overlap.

If we were to reset the maps completely, other players would definitely get sad over that. Just look at the other topics going on in the forum.

We will look for a solution. Please keep giving us your feedback.

1 Like

In my experience, there aren’t many regenerative eves.
I don’t wear regeneration markers, but they almost never spawn on the edge of the spiral.
It’s a good one if there’s no sign of people once every seven times.
Still, there are abandoned villages if you look for them a bit, though.

Is it possible the Japanese servers have to many eves born? What i mean is that because of the higher number of players they cycle through the eves at such a fast rate that by the time towns are getting to where they can explore the spiral has already reached them again?
Like if a good town is built on the edge of the spiral is it possible they could loop all the way back to over lap it within a day because of the high eve traffic?

Also i think for the Japanese servers it might be necessary to schedule server resets once a week to clear up the world (at least until some more renewable resources updates are made.) Something like one week reset it on Saturday then the next week sunday then monday and so on (to avoid any players being unable to play because they can only play on certain days)

4 Likes