(Sharing my life in the) The Hunger Games

I was born as Katniss Everdeen i was a white girl who had a 24 year old mom one day she asked me to follow her when i was 3 years old then when we came there was a huge pen my mom called it as an arena for battling a bear the rules were DONT go near the bears and stay on banana peals to survive then i had a cousin her name was Primrose Everdeen she was a girl then my mom and my auntie told her ro fight with me and her daughter my mom agreed then when i was at the age of 8 Primrose was told to come to the arena and fight with me she was about 4 years old they prepared sterile pads and needles and thread incase someone gets bitten my mother opened the door and i was the first to enter then my cousin the bear quickly ran to me but i went avoided it i went to a banana tree and took some bananas and ate it then dropped it while my cousin was leading the bear to me so i ran away from her then all of the sudden while she was leading the bear to me she lagged and got killed by the bear then my mother with a horse entered the arena and told me and my cousin to leave the arena my cousin was immediately bandaged then my auntie pronounced the crown to hand it to me she had the crown btw and as told i was the winner of the competition then i lived on had 2 Children two daughter’s and then i died of old age the end…

1 Like

Lol that’s Bear town. I’m guessing your mom was either related to or was Swizard.

1 Like