The City of Eden

It isn’t always spotless.

Buried u next tk a snowman

Ummm, that is for a short period of time while we recover from griefing. I was one of the members of the Fellowship that worked to fix it and I explained to most of my kids that it was TEMPORARY and not a permanent exclusion. I know many randoms are fine, but after every bowl is filled with flour and half the walls are broken it is impossible to support more than a few people at a time.

3 Likes

You know that’s not how the Fellowship works…

1 Like

Ya the biggest point i can make to prove the idea that the fellowship starves all randoms wrong is quite simple. How did griefers get into the town in the first place?

Yes some used to be members of the fellowship but that was several weeks ago. If we were starving all randoms and killing all random eves then there wouldnt be any chance for griefers to ruin the city after they were kicked from the fellowship. See my point there?

Yes we ask babies if they are fellowship members but for most members thats just to identify who is safe to play with and give them their proper names. Most of us still keep the non member babies alive unless they are way out in the middle of no where colecting resources. Then its just easier to let the baby respawn into the town.

Also if you do come across fellowship members in a town who are not letting random babies in its like kingc3530 said its because we are working to build a nice town for everyone to play in. Or some hilarious gimiky setup that other players will enjoy non the less.

@Kingc3530 by the way rabbit fur hats will last for 5 hours. If you add a turkey feather before they degrade it will last another 5 hours. Same with making wool clothes dye ready and then finally dying them. So you can make all wool clothes last for 15 hours. If you ever feel like doing a marathon play lol.

Firstly, let me say that English is not my mother tongue, so I can understand that the things I say need more clarity.
I have the sentence: “Soon after that babies popped in, someone asked me: do we keep the babies or not?” Put in thé story but i did not explain the whole situation.
We have recently built other cities, but these have been badly destroyed, so the fellowship of OHOL has taken temporary precautions to repair/reduce the damage, or prefer to wait until the village has it’s fundamentals.
The city of eden is kinda a of side project of mine, I allow everyone, to see how the players will behave when there is as little negatveit as possible, and i want to help the newer players by letting them work as an assistant through an experienced player .
it is not so much an eternal city, but a fine learning process and a growing community.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, i myself am just gathering a good stock for us and made a pair of backpacks for my children and nothing more.

Suddenly I saw my children walking around dressed from head to toe yesterday, king had also made some woolen hats yesterday.

Even though I knew that this would not be there today, I let them do it because they have the right intentions and fun with it.
As you can see, we have more than enough fur.
Btw, I can easily empty our bunnyfield within 5 minutes, so we have 40 coats again.

1 Like

You might want to make a locked chest or storage building fill it up with like idk 8 big yarn balls and 8 fleece that way you could make 8 wool hats then die them red and add the fleece all in one life .3. By the way found out from one tech that mouflan skins are the best permament shirt at 21% compared to fur coat at 29.75%

Also snakeskin boots are permanent if someone adds or removes the catcus berry on it every five hours. At least i believe so. I havnt tested that one but if it works like other items when they get modified Ie hats then it should work.

When will I be able to join the city and continue my copper work? I am being very patient with little resulted after 3 weeks.