The last carrot

I was 29 years old, I was the farmer, I just done 4 baskets of carrots leaving none left to grab.

My mother takes one basket and I just thought she was gonna feed a pack of people, so I let her go. My brother (Johnny) took a basket, and another one, so I was just like ‘maybe he’s gonna search for a new village.

So there it was, the last basket of carrots. This Tim my cousin takes the basket so I ask him ‘what are you gonna do with that?’ He replies ‘feed your brother’, so now I had a suspicion on my brother, I thought he was going to another village, but I let it slide.

A stranger comes with a basket and takes the three out of five carrots left to seed, he ran off so I try to chance him down, but I lost sight of him and go back to the farm.

There was one carrot left so I grab a knife from a murder that when down a while a go that I hid, and protect the last carrot.

My cousin comes back and comes towards the carrot so I chance him, but I let him live, I go back and I see my brother running to get the carrot, he grabs it and eats it a soon as he could, I stabbed him and boy I do not regret it, we ran out of food there for our people start to die out.

My brother dies in front of me, and I die as we’ll as the village

1 Like

A gruesome story, thanks for sharing.
Please post a link to your family tree as well, so we can look at how it turned out?

I will kill anyone who takes any carrots out of my last row.

• If there are no carrots harvested and only one: starve
  • If there is a farm full of carrots ready for harvest: you may help harvest. Just leave 1 row.
  • If there are baskets full of carrots: you may take 1 carrot or fill a backpack. Leave the baskets. The farm needs them.

These 3 rules are law and I will enforce them with blood. Then parade the bloody knife through town telling of how the person who would have us starve is now dead.

2 Likes

Wow you sound familiar have you played with any YouTubers i think you ran through the village as you died of old age saying the twilight is upon you and the children are the future