The sky walker family

Ok so I was born on us beginner 2 as generation 1 so I decided to name the family sky walker for some fun but every time I create a family like this it dies after gen 2 so ya I didn’t really think it was gonna last. I had 2 girls the first one was good and made a small farm then wandered off and was presumed dead she had no children 5 years later came my 2nd daughter never made it to five after that I had 6 boys. But in around 10 years it was narrowed down to my youngest son By this time I was 45-50 and my last son was around 5 he was my fav kid we lived for a few years until I was 56 by then my small farm was a decent looking town my son was still alive he was 17 we had a small death party before death to be honest we made a good village sad that no one would be there to expand it. Anyways a few years after I died my son committed suicide a few years later anyways I was wrong when my daughter ran off she didn’t die she and her children found a giant city and lived there even tho most people were young along the move a lot died so I left it for an hour and when I came back it was at gen 6 and going strong after a few more hours it was dead but made it to gen 8 and over 300 years of life and it’s just remarkable to see a family progress this far and house up to 40 people here are some pictures of the family comment if ur in it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh man! poor child killed himself while his sister lived in a city :cry: probably not far away too :laughing:

1 Like