Tom Pearson

I don’t know who you are, or if you even read the forums, but I’d like to know what your problem is with the Bug’n’Bee town?
You’ve spawned in our town as Eve many times, said that you have a peace lily and that you’ll be back to kill everyone but Watson (the guy who made the car).

As you were trying to kill my friend you said:
“I knew it, I knew it”, “Greedy b*tch”

I hope to be able to talk this out with you.

3 Likes

Omg… I’m Watson . Your friend is a liar… I never said anything about killing. I had my home marker there and I was nothing but kind and helpful… I spawned as her bby and she asked if I was Tom I just said yes so I could survive maybe see my old mom… Then she said she wanted to see me respawn and she would bury me which I jumped at because I wanted to get back to what I’m building… I observed when you guys came in and she lied about me… But I saw that my mom remembered my name Watson and she said I was nice​:heart::heart: Its not the first time I was born to that immortal lady I observed her before… I joined this forum today with hope I saw something about this… sorry it’s so long

1 Like

Nooo watson we never thought it was you, we were saying the griefer liked you

Sorry for the misunderstanding
We love you watson and enjoy your work everyday :purple_heart:

1 Like

It was me that spawned and asked who built the car and she made up a story… You all are doing a great job there​:heart::heart:

1 Like

It turns out there is two “tom pearson” because we get griefed by one, and the “other one” is you

We shall clear the misunderstanding with everyone so that the bad tom gets cursed, but the tom watson pearson whatever (you) shall stay happy and can always return to our town. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks I’m just Watson …lol moved my home maker a while now to my place… immortal lady should eat a carrot seed…

1 Like

Understandable. Thank you for the car .
If he asks you if you are tom, say no. Type “w” “a” “t” “s” “o” “n” so he knows it’s you, a friend. That way, no one will be confused :slight_smile:

1 Like