中国, 日本, 한국 – Discuss the Server Change here

想玩传承可以自己开一个呀是吧酥酥,总不能要求建家档辛辛苦苦肝了那么久的家开放出来给你用吧啊?想要美丽的传承档就请你自己去做一个呀,刚开放中文2的时候你怎么不第一时间去呢?不是很容易夏娃吗?这都不去?不会是想抢别人家没得逞在这里大喊大叫想让人给你吧?

2 Likes

我始终认为,是否愿意抚养孩子,是母亲的个人权力,作为孩子出生的玩家没有任何权力强迫另一名玩家无条件抚养你。当然,游戏团队为了给每一名玩家尽量都有好的游戏体验,给每个人赋予了屏蔽他人的能力,如果玩家不喜欢某个人,你可以选择屏蔽对方,在三十天内都不会成为对方的母亲或者孩子。

作为孩子被母亲抛弃,你损失的可能仅仅只是几分钟的复活时间。
但是如果母亲抚养了坏人导致自己的家园被破坏,那么数百个小时的努力成果会被全部被毁掉。

是哪个更严重呢?

没有任何玩家有义务,去为其他的玩家的游戏体验而背负巨大的风险代价。

I consider that it is the mother’s right to raise her child or not, and the player who is born as a child has no right to force another player to raise him unconditionally. Of course, in order to give every player as good gaming experience as possible, the game team has given everyone the choice to block others. If a player doesn’t like someone, you can choose to block the other person and they will not be your mom or child in thirty days…

As a child abandoned by your mother, you may only lose a few minutes of resurrection time.

But if a mother raises bad people and her home is destroyed, hundreds of hours of hard work will be ruined.

Which one is more serious?

No player is obligated to bear huge risks for the good gaming experience of other players.

4 Likes

在现实生活中,你的家是自己努力得来的。突然来了个陌生人,要求你抚养他并且要住在你家里,甚至想要破坏你的家。这种情况你会怎么办?大概是赶出去吧。为什么在游戏里,别人辛辛苦苦自己建造的家园,就必须要和别人分享呢。为什么要求别人养每一个遇到的孩子?我们有权利养也有权利不养。我们生孩子是为了迎接朋友,或者帮助想要回家的陌生孩子。而不是为了让一些人不劳而获占有我们的家园。

我们想要一个家,不会强求别人必须收留我们。而是自己去找一片无主之地,建造自己的家园。我们不喜欢去侵略别人的家,也不欢迎别人侵略我们的家。我们也并不是不欢迎新人,遇见有礼貌的孩子我们很乐意分享游戏经验。授人鱼不如授人以渔。

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: 建议恢复中文服killing权限

Dear village chief,
I am a player from a Chinese server. Before that, I played a game called “希望之村”.In fact, it is also this game.
Due to the irresponsibility of the agent, there are many unhealthy tendencies in that game in our country.For example, children tear down their homes, build prisons to torture people, and even open and locate luxury-looking homes for fun.
The biggest problem here is to destroy the homes that others have worked hard to build, so many people come here like me. We like to build buildings, and we will also keep friends and let them visit the homes that we have built, which makes us feel very fulfilled.
Because most of us have had a bad experience, in order to prevent our homes from being destroyed, and to better help our compatriots go home, we have gradually formed a collective. We support our compatriots to build their own homes, and we will also teach them how to build their own homes, not to mention opposing our compatriots to raise children. We will only kindly remind them to be careful about your children. Please try to protect your homes.
This is the origin of our Chinese server game.
Most of us like to build our own small homes, so there are fewer people raising children, but if you want to go home, many enthusiastic people will help you go home.
We have never asked anyone not to raise children, but we can’t accept that others use our hard-made home to raise their children. We hope that people who raise children can support themselves and raise their own children instead of occupying other people’s homes.
Some people don’t listen to suggestions and accuse other players of playing. I don’t think this is a good phenomenon. The game is diverse, not unitary.
I think respect is mutual. We respect everyone who likes to raise children, and we hope the other person can respect us. Please don’t sum up the unfriendly behavior of a few people into the behavior of most people.
On the contrary, most people are silent. They focus on building their own homes and don’t know that they have been labeled as bad.
Now, Chinese servers can’t kill people, which makes many people more dangerous, and also makes many people who would have enthusiastically helped others go home afraid to help. After all, bad people are always good at pretending.
I know we can evict others, but eviction doesn’t work so quickly. By the time we find five people, our home has been destroyed, and some bad guys hold grudges. When the eviction time is over, they will come back and continue to tear down their homes, so I think we should have the ability to kill people.
Because we basically don’t kill people for no reason, unless we meet bad people who destroy our homes, we won’t waste our time killing people. We prefer to spend our time building our homes.
I hope the village chief can think about my suggestion and restore the function of Chinese server to kill people. Thank you.
Below, I would like to share with you some architectural designs published by China people on social platforms in China. I hope you will like them.
(PS:If the above is translated by the translator, some expressions may be incorrect. Please forgive me.)
—————————
亲爱的村长,我是来自中国服务器的玩家。在那之前,我玩过一个游戏叫“希望之村".其实也是这个游戏。由于代理商的不负责任,我国的那款游戏存在许多不正之风。例如,儿童拆毁他们的家园,建造监狱来折磨人,甚至为了好玩而破坏和定位看起来豪华的家园。这里最大的问题是破坏别人辛苦建立的家园,所以很多人像我一样来到这里。我们喜欢建造建筑物,我们也会留住朋友,让他们参观我们建造的家园,这让我们感到非常充实。因为我们大多数人都有过不好的经历,为了防止家园被破坏,也为了更好地帮助同胞回家,我们逐渐组成了一个集体。我们支持同胞建设自己的家园,我们也会教他们如何建设自己的家园,更不会反对同胞养育孩子。我们只会善意地提醒他们小心你的孩子。请努力保护你的家园。
这就是我们中国服务器游戏的起源。我们大多数人都喜欢建造自己的小家,因此抚养孩子的人较少,但如果你想回家,许多热心人会帮助你回家。我们从来没有要求任何人不要抚养孩子,但我们不能接受别人用我们辛苦建立的家来抚养孩子。我们希望抚养孩子的人能够自食其力,抚养自己的孩子,而不是占据别人的家。有些人不听建议,指责其他球员打球。我认为这不是一个好现象。游戏是多样的,而不是单一的。我认为尊重是相互的。我们尊重每一个喜欢养育孩子的人,也希望对方能够尊重我们。请不要把少数人的不友好行为归纳为大多数人的行为。相反,大多数人是沉默的。他们专注于建设自己的家园,不知道自己已经被贴上了不好的标签。现在,中国服务器不能杀人,这使许多人更加危险,也使许多本来会热情帮助别人回家的人不敢帮助。毕竟,坏人总是善于伪装。我知道我们可以驱逐其他人,但驱逐不会这么快见效。当我们找到五个人的时候,我们的家已经被破坏了,一些坏人怀恨在心。当驱逐时间结束时,他们会回来继续拆除他们的家园,所以我认为我们应该有能力杀人。因为我们基本上不会无缘无故杀人,除非遇到破坏我们家园的坏人,否则我们不会浪费时间杀人。我们更喜欢花时间建造我们的家园。
希望村长能考虑一下我的建议,恢复中文服务器杀人的功能。谢谢你。
下面,我想和大家分享一些中国人在中国社交平台上发布的建筑设计。我希望你会喜欢它们。
(PS:如果以上是译者翻译的,有些表达可能不正确。请原谅我。)

3 Likes

我们发现中文服不能刀人了?请求恢复中国服务器1的刀人权限。最近有人家里来了坏人,但是不能刀人了只能把他关起来,结果他逃了出来拆墙并且偷走家里的马车和其他物品。现在在游戏中饿的很慢,我们只能眼睁睁看着坏人长大以后搞破坏偷东西。现在很多玩家都不敢随便养娃帮助别人回家了!

We found that Chinese server 1 can’t kill people anymore? Requesting the restoration of knife man permissions on Chinese server 1. There were bad people coming to the home, but we couldn’t kill people anymore and had to locked up. As a result, he escaped, broke down walls, and stole the family’s carriage and other items. I’m starving very slowly in the game now, and we can only watch as bad people grow up and engage in destruction and theft. Nowadays, many players dare not raise children to help others go home!

Image_1713489073264

3 Likes

这个嘴上说着谢谢的孩子偷走了马车和物品。
The child who said thank you stole the carriage and items

3 Likes

The game already has an expulsion mechanism, so you can。

驱逐只能在被搞破坏之后完成,在那之前我们的心血已经被坏和盗窃!

Expulsion can only be completed after being vandalized, our efforts have already been destroyed and stolen before that!

2 Likes

You said in another post that you already have a real name system, and the people who rely on this system are all people you know, so why do you need to kill people?

已经在那个帖子里面回复你了。你可能没有理解。游戏中并不是所有人都有自己的固定名字。坏人会冒充好人说自己需要帮助回家。然后留下来搞破坏。

1 Like

Even with such a society of acquaintances, our homes are still damaged. Our inability to fight back in times of crisis makes our homes more dangerous.o(╥﹏╥)o

1 Like

题主你好,这里好像可以直接发起投票,如果有冒犯,可以联系我删除帖子。
Hi, here seems to be able to initiate a vote. if offensive, you can contact me to delete the reply.

• Hope to restore the Chinese server kill rights to protect the home 希望恢复中文服刀人权限保护家园
  • Hope not to restore the Chinese server kill rights 希望不恢复中文服刀人权限

0 voters

1 Like

我赞同恢复刀人权限,保护自己的家园。

4 Likes

中文服的绝大部分玩家都是独立玩家,当面对破坏者,他们没办法在短时间内投票5次驱逐坏人,如果连拿起刀子和坏人对抗的能力都被剥夺,我们只能眼睁睁看着自己的家园被破坏,被破坏者侮辱。

4 Likes

是的,坏人甚至还会召唤自己的同伙来试图驱逐档主!这很可怕!

3 Likes

这个killing权限是中国玩家很重要的自我保护手段!正常的夏娃玩家是弱势群体!对喜欢搞破坏的,他们占优势的,而夏娃玩家只能使用刀和弓箭来抵抗入侵者,killing权限是很重要的保护美丽小家的手段,请求恢复!

4 Likes

支持恢复

4 Likes

Perhaps my expression is not very accurate. May be some Chinese server players are willing to restore the killing permission. So, I build this poll to know everyone’s opinion. No offense.

4 Likes

中文区很多玩家都是默默地建设自己的家园。以前每次遇到坏人搞破坏,我们会拿起刀保护自己的家,遇到占家者,我们会寻求大家帮助一起驱逐。我们会自己解决麻烦,而不是在论坛里抱怨。现在我们没有killing权限了,我们只能眼睁睁看着坏人破坏,甚至被坏人占家驱逐。我们只能选择放弃建造了几百个小时,上千个小时的家园。这让人很绝望。

5 Likes