Upcoming new game mechanics / 新しいゲームのメカニック

I couldn’t talk for 19 hours anyways because I’m a new user, but thank u. =]

The words are not messed up. And my key idea was to respond to Ember with blunt honestly. And almost all my feedback has been flagged, including some in this topic that were here before that last message you saw and responded to. So unfortunately, you will not be able to see it because of the stupid censorship and the control freaks who censor and silence people. Again, they’ll just censor anyone who is being bluntly honest especially if that includes criticisms. This might even get flagged. They all want you to kiss their you know what’s and to say what they want you to say and say nothing but positive stuff and thanks you’s or just stay silent and not talk at all.

For the record I don’t think Ember or Skylar are control freaks, just people doing their job. I know Ember is nice and Skylar seems nice, so I won’t hold them doing their job against them cause I think it’s just them doing their job instead of flagging or removing posts they don’t like or from people they don’t like, unlike Christopher, Mandrake, and the other flaggers. But Christopher, Mandrake, and the players that flagged me are control freaks and obviously don’t like me.

To be clear: I have neither flagged you nor done any of the other things you accuse me of.
How can I like you if I know nothing about you? You have been playing the game for almost a year, but never once offered any ideas or feedback in this forum. Until two days ago, when you started forum bombing. If someone you have never seen before greets you in the street with a punch in the face, would your reaction be “I like this person?”

That doesn’t mean I dislike you, though I don’t like the way you have expressed yourself. Please stop talking about the people here and how we are and concentrate instead on what you have to say to help make the game better.

If you think the game is not worth what you paid for it, then I will refund you the money and consider your playtime since January a gift.
If that is what you want, just let me know.

But stick to the forum rules - they apply to everyone here.

4 Likes

Can someone explain how the marker is permanent if you have to bury bones everytime

1 Like

If they hold you to one years old then you could survive if you instantly get to and stay at a perfect temp until you turn three. The green temperature. But you will be at 1 food tic likely.

Other than that i don’t believe there’s any other way to survive sorry. Usually you can find perfect temp at the corner of snow and desert bioms or green and desert.
Also midle of jungles are usually always green if your naked so as long as you dodge the mosquitos you will have the highest survival chance because of bananas

Its permanent in the sense that you are able to return to that homemarker the next life after your buried everytime. Even if that homemarker is removed by another player or if its been weeks or even months since you made that marker you will be either spawned at it or born to a nearby female player as long as you get buried.

Wow…That is just too over. Just want you know, I can easily open the hidden part. It seems your comments are crowded with many S/F words which are not suited for younger users. Please do not injure peaple based on the subjective feeling only. I think Chris and developers have mixed many unreasonable parts, and they’ve devoted a lot to understand us. Right? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re tooo nice, i’ve never seen that one can be refunded after playing that long time just because they suddenly found they don’t like it…Amazing.

新しいイブのスポーンが好きではありません。

スパイラルパターンが小さすぎて、どの村に産まれても近くに他の村が3つはあります。
小さな村が大きな村に統合されたり、鉄の取り合いになったり、思うような発展ができません。
結果小さな村が滅び、大きな特定の村にばかり産まれることになります。

また、スパイラルの重複や再生マーカーの影響か、廃村イブも多く、昨日遊んだ村に今日二回も生まれました。
廃村や他の文明に出会うことには確かににロマンがありますが、なかなかない事だからこそのロマンです。

私は発展した村も好きですが、未発展の村を発展させることのほうが好きです。
イブのスパイラルをもう少しだけ広く戻してほしいです。

4 Likes

Thanks for your feedback!
I also need to know which server you play on to be able to make the balance right.

1 Like

私はいつもJapanbeginner2でプレイしています。
しかし、TwitterでJapanbeginner4で遊んでいる方が「村が近すぎるため鉄がとられ、馬で30分探しても鉄2つしか見つからない」というような発言をしているのを見ました。
なのでJapanbeginner4も同じような状況だと思います。

4 Likes

I know a few other studios that do such a thing. It’s a nice courtesy. :smile:

I didn’t say you like me, I said you don’t like me. And bull S word, you have done the things I accuse you of, (except the flagging.) But you are a control freak, you are forcing players to play with people when it should be a choice, not forced. You made the walls turn into ruins and eventually disappear so that Solo Players’s homes are unprotected from greifers and so anyone can come in. You’re trying to force the Solo Players to play with others and to rent Private Servers. You are trying to force woman to raise their children and trying to force children to not suicide. And all of this is a HUGE tactic to try to force people to rent Private Servers even though everyone who downloaded the game paid you money. Own up to your bull S word. Just because a baby is born to someone doesn’t mean that baby has to stay and just because a baby was born to a mom doesn’t mean she has to care for it (Except in real life of course.) It’s a baby’s choice to stay or suicide as it is a mother’s choice to raise her baby/babies if they want to stay. And people who pay for a game should NEVER be forced to play how the creator wants them to and should NEVER be forced to play with people let alone play with people they don’t like. This is not what I paid for, the game didn’t have this update in January, and if I knew that this update would happen, I would NEVER have paid for the game. I paid for the game I should be able to play how I want, not the way YOU want me to play and you should not try to force people to rent Private Servers, especially when they already paid for the game.

Yes, I have had this account for almost a year, but I’ve only recently created an account and that was because of the update. And I would read the forum from time to time before I got the account, incase you assumed I only now read the forum because I recently got an account. You deserve the punch in the face, you punched everyone in the face with the update, (Except for those who asked for this and the ignorant people that like the update.) How can you not see that?! Or is it cause you only think and care about yourself like the self centered person you are. So it’s ok to punch us in the face, but not you in the face. Not even when WE PAID YOU for the game. Ok. XD And after this update, you really expect a nice greeting, really? The nerve and audacity of you, it’s mind blowing. XD And by the way, I’m not only punching you in the face, I’m standing up for myself and others and fighting back. You know, because the game isn’t free and because everyone who downloaded the game paid for it, it means you can’t do just whatever you want to the game. ESPECIALLY if it’s forcing people to play how YOU want us to play and make us suffer consequences when we don’t do so. And ESPECIALLY if you force us to wait to play when we suicide, this isn’t a freemium game, you can’t do that. I don’t even see how this stuff is legal.

Once again, I didn’t say you like me, I said you don’t like me, and I never asked for you to like me, or said that you have to, or that you should, I just stated that you don’t like me. As usual, Christopher reading but not listening, he only listens to what he likes. Do you have selective reading or something too?! Seriously. XD And you don’t have to like me, that’s your choice just like I don’t have to like you, that’s my choice. Of course you don’t like the way I express myself because you don’t like blunt honesty or criticisms. You just want people to kiss your A word and to say what you want them to say and say nothing but positive stuff and thank you’s. I’m not an A word kisser, you’re not gonna get that from me. I’m bluntly honest and speak the truth. How about stop trying to control me, I can talk about you and others all I want. And as if I’m the only one who does so in the forum, everyone talks about others, not the way I do, (because almost everyone walks on egg shells when speaking on here, but they do talk about others.) And I will talk about how others are if I want. How about you do your job and make the game better instead of making it worse which is what you did with the update and made it even more worse with your so called “I fixed the problems” update, (except for the Banishment part, that was the ONLY good thing about that update and the ONLY thing in that update that you actually fixed.) And you can ACTUALLY fix the problems by taking away everything from the last update and the “I fixed the problems” update except the Child Gender part, the new way to respawn, and maybe not the Smaller Eve Spawn, and the Banishment part on the newer update is good.

For the record, incase you were wondering, my forum bombing is because I used the Notes in my phone to pretype my responses and copy and paste. I do it for two reasons, my first reason is so I can see more of what I say cause you can’t see much in the tiny message box in the forum when typing, and it’s easier to fix any mistakes I see, and easier to go back to delete things or add things, and I can scroll up and down more and easier, and my second reason is because apparently new users have to wait for hours after a certain amount of replies and that has been a thing everyday. I think the forum rules are dumb because it restricts you from what you want and need to say and from being bluntly honest and speaking the full truth and it makes you have to walk on egg shells. But of course you made the rules that way because you don’t want blunt honesty, especially when it involves criticisms.

Thanks for the refund offer. But I made friends along the way while playing this game, and if it wasn’t for them I would accept the offer. But it’s nice to know it’s an option.

https://forum.onehouronelife.app/t/topic/5970/7

Read this link. See that you have punched others in the face when you created this update. It’s sad. =[ And I’m sure there are a LOT of people who are upset and mad about this update, but don’t say anything and suffer in silence.

Except it only says S word and F word instead of saying the full word, which means it isn’t actually cussing. Duh. Have people forgotten that or are now just too sensitive to cuss words that that is also cussing in their mind? And we should be allowed to cuss and the children shouldn’t be allowed to see the cuss words, it should have black boxes blocking it which it already does when you accidentally cuss, but it blocks it for everyone. But really I don’t think children should play this game because it’s too hard and also because of how some people, including me sometimes, act in the game, that’s just my opinion and nothing has to come of it. I’m injuring people who deserve it and will continue to do so. Also I’ve been injured by this update and so have others. And it’s not just on feeling, it’s also on what they say. Duh. And for Christopher, it’s on feeling, what he says, and because of the update. And by the way, I didn’t “Suddenly” find I dislike the game, I hate the update, it ruined the game, at least for WHEN I want to play in family’s and play in the public serves. And it ruined it for Solo Players because the walls decay and disappear.

I’m being bluntly honest and speaking the truth. And I’m standing up for myself and others and fighting back. I’m not gonna be an A word kisser, or lie and say the the update is great and give positive feedback and say thank you’s. I say things are great when they are great and I give positive feedback and say thank you’s when it’s deserved. And I’m not gonna walk on egg shells.

https://forum.onehouronelife.app/t/topic/5970/7

Read this link. See that there are people that are injured by this update, and I’m sure there are a LOT of people who are injured by the update, but haven’t said anything and instead suffer in silence. You should be asking Christopher to not injure people, not me. This link is sad. =[

We feel sorry for you and those who suffered during this update. But blaming words cannot contribute at all. FYI, the game starts from OHOL which is known as a family social game. At least for me, I would like enjoy the family coorperation and have a heartwarming journey when I purchased it. And I believe so did most of the players.
It is obvious that this game is still improving by all of us. They also considered our proposal in this update, and new mechnisim is much better right?

4 Likes

Wow. :thinking:

イブが近くに生まれるようになり、楽しみが無くなってしまいました。

30秒も歩けばすぐ廃墟が無数に見つかります。

私は自分たちの村を作り発展させたいのであって、ほかの一族の滅びた村に住み着きたい訳ではありません。

ほかの文明を見つけた喜びは、奇跡的であるからこそ嬉しかったのです。

イブの生まれる距離を戻して欲しい。

この問題が改善されるまで、ゲームで遊ぶことを控えます

japan-2プレイヤーより

——————————————-

Sorry for the poor translation

Eve was born nearby,and fun was lost.

If I walk for 30 seconds,countless ruins will be found.

I want to create and develop my own village,not to settle in the destroyed villages of other families.

The joy of finding other civilizations was so happy because it was miraculous.

I want you to return the distance that Eve was born.

Refrain from playing games until this issue is resolved

From japan-2 player

1 Like

i couldn’t find new area and iron :frowning:

So it’s a bit too close now? Maybe we should make it a bit longer again then.

極端に近いと思います。

村同士が近く、鉄や物資が不足します。

いくつもの村をみかけるので、物資は取り合いです。

せめて、生涯にひとつほかの村を見つけられるかもしれない程度にとどめて欲しい。

YAHは大きな世界で生きる魅力的があるはずのゲームですが、小さな箱に閉じ込められているかのようです。

——————————————

I think it ’s close to the extreme.

The villages are close and there is a shortage of iron and supplies.

Since we see a number of villages,we have a lot of supplies.

I want you to keep it to the point where you may find another village in your lifetime.

YAH is a game that should be fascinating to live in a big world,but it seems to be trapped in a small box.

1 Like