Upcoming new game mechanics / 新しいゲームのメカニック

I will look into it. One reason is that an overlapping spiral started with the update. This will not happen all the time. The other reason is that the distance was shortened. I will look at both to find an improved balance
Thanks for the feedback, and please give further comments once a new update is out and you have had a chance to try it.

ありがとうございます。
アップデートを楽しみにしています。

Thank you very much. I am looking forward to the update.

You have every right to not like an update or something about the game, others also have every right to like it or tolerate it. That doesn’t give you the right to call others ignorant, just like you won’t like people who support the game updates to call you things like that too.

Criticizing the game doesn’t go againt forum roles but calling other people bad things does.

I like to play in Singapore sever.

But she conquered here.

She is play many times with her friend in Singapore sever.

I was abandoned twice and I got a “Cooltime”. I’ll meet her again when I enter the server after the cooldown. As long as she is alive I cant be born on a Singapore server. Also griefing is meaningless to her. The food meter is over 200.

So, I dont want to be born to the same player again even after cooldown!

Please consider this.

4 Likes

This is EXACTLY how we feel now, just playing the game and “boom!” Every thing has been destroyed. Bcz that new update about the broken walls makes griefers so much easier to destroy everything.

I have to mention this that NO ONE In this game ever want to solo ( maybe griefers, I don’t know them anyway) if you know us— as what you called “solo players” you would found out that we are never “solo”. More than ten of us join together and also we are helping each other to cook and farm, even building. I make more than 30 stable friends in two months. The common Characteristic of these people are politeness and respect.

Why we don’t feed stranger baby then? As you know, we can’t guarantee whether they are trusted worthy or not. They could ruined everything which I spent months on it less than a hour. So We can’t take this risk.

It doesn’t matter now cos they don’t have to be our baby. ( since we got no kids server) Just bring a pickaxe. ( I’ve see a griefer spent her whole life looking for my town and destroying it. in fact she came more than once, cutting off trees and so on. She even made a key for that!” I can’t do anything about her bcz she is so skilled about Destroying and It was only two of us in that server at that time ) it just time for them to find us.

If a wall can’t protect or pretty I’m kind of confusing the meaning of it existed. It’s not make any sense that a building would falling down with lots of people around.

Speak about this. I find nothing wrong with spending too much time on game rather than coming to forum and complaining. After all, what you could complain about if you feel happy and safe? ( of course griefers were still exist at that time, but Im sure she believeD that you could fix them).

Look what we got now.

In fact, If you can check the playing time, she definitely is the one of them who have playing this game for the longest time. I’ve seen her all the time no matter day or night ( it not Be encouraged of course ) I think she’s got right to be mad about this update. It basically denied what she has done in the past. How could anyone could clam for this. (especially hearing the from you that ask her to leave, wouldn’t it be cold if you got this after you spent both time and love?)

The common goal of us is to make the game better by limte the griefers’ behaviour. You would be happy if most of the players are feel joyful in this game, wouldn’t you?

Both me And my friends are helping you to find a better way to achieve that. ( might not that easy to be achieved or be perfect, but it could offer some Ideas) but defiantly not let the wall broken anymore. That’s so desperate.
Following a pic from my neighbour, her marvellous gate finally become like this, I feel so sorry for that.

1 Like

It used to be like this. How beautiful!

1 Like

Helena, I don’t dispute your feelings, but the comparison is just completely wrong. I have been on this forum for 1.5 years and have communicated with you guys countless times, without throwing insults. I am not an unknown person to you, and the first thing you saw from me was not anger or personal attacks.
Please read it again: “If someone you have never seen before greets you in the street with a punch in the face…”
It was my way of saying: “Is that really the first impression you want to give people you haven’t spoken to before?”

Me neither. But if one has a complaint, it’s always good to deliver it constructively. The purpose should be to improve - not to insult.
And inventing conspiracy theories to “prove” that someone is a bad person is not a constructive use of anyone’s time, nor does it serve a purpose on this forum (not suggesting that you are doing that, but the one you are defending has been).

Are you referring to the offer of a refund, after she said that the game was worthless and not what she had paid for?
That is not a truthful way of rephrasing it, which I hope you realize?

Anyway. The complaints are welcome, suggestions for improvements even more welcome. The insults and personal attacks need to stay away from the forum though.

A bit??? Have you played this game after latest update??
It’s too much close! Now we can’t let village develop duo to lack of iron.

2 Likes

We already changed the Eve distance and spiral size earlier today, so I think your experience will soon improve, as the spiral grows out of the previous area.

1 Like

※I use Google Translate
Thank you for the adjustment.
I played yesterday and today and was born on Eve.
After running for 3 minutes, I met several bears and there was a village.

But I think it ’s better than before. I hope further improvement.

昨日と本日プレイし、イブに生まれました。

3分走ると熊に複数出会い、村がありました。

しかし以前より良くはなったと思います。さらなる改善を望みます。

4 Likes

I’m so sorry that this happened to you Helena. And yeah, I agree, there is no point in walls existing let alone building the walls every week. It would take up way too much time and resources and it only lasts a week making it pointless and a waste of time. And now he’s planning on making it take 60 seconds to build each wall making it more pointless and more of a waste of time.

@Shade And @Helena

You’re both losing sight that you are talking to a person.

Players are not ment to be the ultimate decider when it comes to a games development but rather contribute with player feedback and ideas.

You have both obviously shown you’re feedback. Just be more patient.

5 Likes

This person is my friend. She told me that she was lost connection at that time. She abandoned you, but she was unconciously.

Hey,

Couldn’t help her because she was disconnected? She keeps working while ignoring me.

Don’t think it’s only two times she abandoned me.

I’ve been to her dozens of times, but I’ve never been together for more than two minutes, as are all Singapore players except her one friend.

If you want to play as a children, you can play in the Japan servers. Otherwise, you can play as Eve.

If you die before the age of two, avoid being born again from the same mother.
I think it is beneficial to both mother and child.

Be able to return the bone from the basket to the ground.

Today, I encountered a vandalism that surrounded the oil excavated tar with a grave and made it impossible to extract crude oil.
This is the same technique as the vandalism that occurred frequently at Newcomen Tower.
Return the grave so that it can be removed.

Unfortunately, a series of tomb updates can only be described as a fool.

Can you still spawn in the same place if you die as an eve at 60 without the rebirth marker?

現在好像只有日本地區而已(by日本人