What's cooking in the developers' kitchen? / 開発チームは今何を?

Whipped cream update WHIPPED CREAM UPDATE YESSSSSSSSSS

This is cooking part 2? (Or 3 (or 4, i don’t remember) :yum:
This is additional to the sponge cake, right? I realy like the recipe for it to! I wonder how to make that nice cake!
But wait… are these strawberries? If they are, that would be an amazing update to!

Raspberries, actually. Also quite tasty :yum:

Oooh, sounds nice to!

Can we have raspberries, straw berries and blue berries? Their very easy to care for xD

You can have two out of three soon. More will be revealed shortly ( have to keep some suspense :wink: )

3 Likes

This is also cooking (or crocking, rather)

10 Likes

Yay xD can’t wait!

hmm
It seems that we need paper, pen and glue

we can use ricepaste/wheatpaste as glue

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.wikihow.com/Make-Wheat-Paste%3Famp=1

1 Like

Nice idea. To get the wanted label, you need to use the object for the label on a wet label to get it.

These are great ideas, but in this case we thought we’d simplify it a bit. It’s difficult enough to just make the paper, so it’s already gonna become more difficult to make the storage crocks with this change. The glue and images will likely be turning up implicitly as a result of putting paper onto, and items into, the crocks.

1 Like

Some new personalities on the way…

Also, if you haven’t seen this yet, take a look: https://forum.onehouronelife.app/t/improvements-to-private-servers/5678/2

8 Likes

I think the faces of adults are very nice. However, children’s faces do not seem cute. I think it is better to change the children’s hairstyles a little.

パーツを組み合わせてキャラメイクが出来たら良いと思います。

I repainted the girl on the left to get closer to her growing face.

4 Likes

最終的に髪に黒い線は入るんでしょうか?入れてくださると浮いた感じがなくなって違和感がなくなります。

Will there be black lines in the hair at the end? If you put it in, the feeling of floating will disappear and there will be no sense of incongruity.

4 Likes

I vouch for this. Also, will all of the already existing male skins get chest hair? I’ll also never understand why the women grow hair bands.

Those skins look good though.

The hair in this image fits the style of the skins more.

2 Likes

I think the chest hair would be a nice touch if it stays lol.
Maybe some skins have more hairy bellys with less chest hair while others have the oposite… And a rare skin that has tons of hair like a little yehti lol

1 Like

Here is an image of the finished characters. As you can see, the lines you were asking about are indeed part of the final version:

6 Likes
8 Likes