What's cooking in the developers' kitchen? / 開発チームは今何を?

Baby bottle. Fill with Gruel and feed your baby. It gives one food per use and has five uses. No waste :smile:

10 Likes

Wow, that is nice! I love that we get this jars for small stuff. Are we able to put the jars into boxes? :slight_smile: The baby bottle is a nice idea as well. Can adults drink from it too? Can we fill it and give it to a baby to use it by itself? I wish we would have more food which we can put into a backpack for traveling. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah!! Exciting! Finding teeny tiny objects is the bane of my gameplay, haha. Jar of needles, yes!! I love the baby bottle, I’ll be curious to see how it competes compared to force feeding berries.

2 Likes

New Bottle Item. How about adding it to things your baby can carry? If so, you will be able to help your mother. Also, when the mother is away, the baby can eat on their own.

5 Likes

That is an amazing new item! Its is very usefull, same with the baby bottle. There are now 2 objects with the name glass jar though. Maybe that should be changed to stop any confusion. Maybe the glass jar for the baby bottle should be changed to ‘Glass bottle’ instead of ‘Glass jar’?

3 Likes

The glass jar sounds cool. Does it store sterile pads to? I think itd be really nice addition if they could or maybe only being able to add a sterile pad to an empty jar and then it becomes a “medical jar” but when empty its back to being a normal jar to keep items from being mixed up. Would be useful for players who like being a medic. Itd be nice to if the apron could hold the medical jar to.

3 Likes

More clothes, and more colors…

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 16.15.16 Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 16.15.32
Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 16.16.58 Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 16.18.04
(This is the premium look - the standard is without the embroidery)

8 Likes

Yay! I love the clothes! Will there be some new headgear and accessories too someday?

3 Likes

The short answer is: Yes :smile:

5 Likes

@Christoffer I hope we can use a baby bottle for 0-2 year olds! It would be very cute~
And I want pants with pockets. Don’t you think it’s very nice pants? plz~ :star_struck:
젖병을 0~2살 아이가 사용할 수 있도록 해주면 좋겠어! 아주 귀여울 텐데~
그리고 나는 주머니 있는 바지를 원한다. 아주 멋진 바지일 것 같지 않니? 제발~

7 Likes

I agree with you baby bottle is not enough to eat for over three years of age so baby can use their bottle is really good idea

1 Like

I wonder, since the release of new clothes came, will we also get the other clothes you made in this sketch?

The items are all different countries.
Japan, India, etc. Items from all countries are mixed, but I think it would be better to develop in one country.

아이템들의 나라가 모두 다르다.
일본,인도등등 .모든 나라의 아이템이 섞이고 있는데,
하나의 나라에서 발전을 이루면 좋겠다고 생각한다.

I like that there are so many different countries are included. The game has many players from different countries, it’s good to make it different. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Personally, I like the diversity.

2 Likes

You will get more different clothes, but it isn’t certain that you will get exactly those in the sketch. They were just ideas.

This outfit will be in the next release:
Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 16.18.04

• a two-colored vest
  • a single-colored sash (belt)
  • single-colored waistcloth (trousers)
  • green dye (both for these and earlier clothes)
8 Likes

Black clothes coming up:

10 Likes

Those look amazing! The black trim looks especially sharp and I can’t wait to make some! One question, would you consider lengthening/removing the decay timer for dyed clothes? I’d love to be able to make a closet for everyone but they disappear so fast.

4 Likes

That’s reasonable. Yes, we will increase the time before they decay. Uncolored wool cloth clothes will have 12 hours and colored will have 24 hours.

6 Likes

Since the new clothes are relatively hard and expensive to make i was wondering if they could get a special decayed version that you could use shears on to get back a single roll of cloth or a ball of threads?
Ive spent a whole life in a developed japanese town and had only managed to make two backpacks because of the difficulty with harvesting the wool. They look so nice but its not the same as rabbit clothes where a single player could fully clothe like 10 other players. So i was thinking if they were recyclable more players would have access to them. By the time towns naturally die out.

6 Likes