When does the Christmas activity start?

When does the Christmas activity start?

1 Like

The Christmas tree is ready,When does Christmas start?can’t wait
正在上传:BF46FBB3-0C52-4787-B1D3-4C0ABC1BD195.png…
正在上传:FC2DCA6D-7142-412F-B389-20B9F5E6CC7D.png…

1 Like

Santa will appear later this week :christmas_tree::santa:t3::gift:

3 Likes

I saw him today! He gave me a present, although I do not know how to open it. But I put it under my Christmas tree!!

1 Like

Scissors and knives are fine.
Stone tablets are also acceptable.

2 Likes

I met three.

2 Likes

What do you do to get the presents?

Looking for Santa Claus🎅🏻
Make a Christmas tree🎄

I just tapped on him, and it appeared. Not sure that was a trigger, though…I had just spawned so it was a bit startling!

Haha, welp! I opened my present and all that was inside was a piece of charcoal!! I guess I have been a bad girl! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::santa:t3::gift::rock::sob:

QUESTION: I can see that it’s possible to light my tree, and I want to, BUT…good lord I do not want to make 13 candles again! SO MUCH of that oil that is unusable except for making tires! I do not need more!

So the question is…how long with my tree stay lit? When it goes out, will I need to remake all the decorations?

1 Like

Candles are easier to get.

1 Like

Go out to find Santa Claus, presents.Easier.
be sorry I’m not good at English.
many words and expressions Can’t express

3 Likes

Answering my own question…it remained lit for about a minute, and eventually three gifts appeared underneath!

Once it went out, I could open my presents (the best was the full watering can!), and the tree was spent…no option to re-decorate. But after a while, a cardinal came to live in it, so that is pretty! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.