Wounds piling up in the village

I feel so lost and angry.A few times a day, the griffers come and destroy the town.I get hurt every time I log in to heal in my village. The griffers I saw were killing all the livestock, cutting down trees, making useless things and suffering.As a result, the village is full of wool and useless log disks. Also, I can no longer produce rubber in my village by cutting down rubber trees and palm trees. So I suggest that you plant rubber trees and palm trees.I would be glad to plant it even if I put in a penalty lamp that can only be planted in the green terrain.
Second,Can you make a thread on that wool? Those are too inefficient to use only in the saddle. I wish there were more uses.
Third, can you give to wood disk the grace of an axe to use for firewood?

I played games to heal, but I always face my broken village.Help me get up against the odds.@Christoffer
I love your game and contents in game but im so pain from griefer

9 Likes

I think you have some good ideas here and I will see what we can come up with. One question though: I don’t understand what you mean with “…even if I put in a penalty lamp…”? Could you explain what you mean with penalty lamp?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Maybe sheep skin rugs ?

4 Likes

Omg ! Lamp is my mistake i though that What if the area where you can plant rubber or palm trees gives you a limited penalty? Like we only plant them Green area

Sheep leather? I meant a giant fleece. What you can only get when you kill a sheep with a knife.I hope they can be threaded or made of other clothes.

Yes the skin from killing the sheep, like this

(Photo from Ikea)

4 Likes

Wow I think it’s great idea to put a sheepskin on the floor like a bear. I think I can give you a bit more warmth than a bear.

4 Likes

Maybe sheepskin coat will be nice too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In Korea, clothes that look like a fleece were in fashion. How about this kind of coat? I’ll try drawing it
(Photo from Google)

4 Likes

My friend draw it how about it?

14 Likes

Looks nice!

1 Like

I hope my idea will be refined and updated in the game.

3 Likes

My Friend, plz help her we want too her’s Suggest

5 Likes

I think it would be cool if you could shear the sheep skin and get wool and leather. If leather was implemented you’d finally have a use for dead cows as well.

2 Likes