Balancing the new "Mother's Grief" feature / 「母の悲しみ」機能の修正について

I like this one!~

1 Like

これに賛成します。
火起こしサーバーで検証した結果、2番目の人生の制限は意味がないことがわかりました。(受ける制限が5秒以下)
また、2番目以降の制限もほとんど意味がないような制限でした。
以上から、制限を最低でも2倍以上にするべきだと思います。
しかし、練習サーバーではこの制限から除外するべきだと思います。
理由としては、練習する人の中には連続で練習する人もいるからです。
そのため、この制限によって連続して練習することが困難になることが考えられます。

2 Likes

about idea number3:I don’t think this method can actually solve the problem

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Upcoming new game mechanics / 新しいゲームのメカニック

Oh, the third method is perfect. It will bring new experience to the game

My suggestion is to restrict the negative consequences to 3 suicidal babys total so that the mother wouldn’t just die (hopefully)
After three babys the mother can still have up to 3 babys suicide without receiving penalties
After six baby suicides the mother cant receive any babys anymore no mater what age they are currently.

1 Like

Though then what if someone is in a lovely family, but then you die of a boar and you say you come back, but you can’t anymore? Maybe the rule only counts for childs under 3.

4 Likes

right havent thought of that. i actually had babies after i was attacked by a boar. maybe we should also have a rule for not having babies while dying of an animal attack.

5 Likes

6 babies limitation is a good idea. sometimes i had up to 8 babies in a run or spawned to a mother who had lots of babies. its a bit much.

1 Like

Dear moderator, here I come again. Lol.
I like your idea. I think it makes my game easier. After all, it’s hard for a family to have more than a dozen children, isn’t it.

3 Likes

Mr. Christoffer, thank you for accepting our proposed changes. I think we need to make the following adjustments.
1 You need to know that sometimes the child died accidentally, and he still wants to go back to the mother. How can this be achieved?
2. In this regard, I think it can be limited to surviving children within 10 years of age. When the surviving child is over 10 years old, the death of the newborn will still make the mother sad. I kind of like the idea of sadness. It’s very human.
3.lol. This is necessary. Can effectively reduce the behavior of troublemakers.
4 In fact, I don’t like this idea, it will make me have to play games for a while. As a 32-year-old middle-aged man, my glasses will be very difficult. Lol. I love this game so much that I can’t leave him before I die of old age.

Japan1やビギナーの色々なサーバーを転々と遊んでますまぁたくさんの人が辛いなどと言ってますが…正直あっても無くてもという意見ですなんか4人?3歳未満で死んだら強制的に死んでしまうと聞いたけどそれはこっちは体験してないからよくわかんないです。ただ体力が5減るだけだったらフードチェインこなしていれば別に苦労しないんですけどね。むしろ、フードチェインをうまく使おうねとなるからそれがいいと思います
リセットマラソンしたプレイヤーは次生まれるときは別の家系に絶対産まれるのがいいと思います。別の母親から産まれるだと結局同じ苗字の村じゃんという事でその村で生きるのが1番嫌いなのに結局その村に産まれるんかいとなりますね。

1 Like

Just wanted to add another voice. I’m not a big fan of the “Grief” system. When I’m on a low pop server (ie EU2) and a baby runs, I’m happy because I want to explore / play around. I’ll try to raise them, but I’m a terrible Eve and I know it. Best case scenario, they get old enough to fend for themselves, I give them a basket and then they run and have their own adventure. Because of this, I play a lot on my private server and the great new No Kid server.

If I want a family, I go to US Beginner.

Rewards would be much better received than punishments.

3 Likes

Maybe my idea will be better?https://forum.onehouronelife.app/t/my-ideas-warehouse/5916?u=transpare

1 Like

This update, to be honest, it is terrible and a nightmare.
I can’t understand why you thought it is alright.
Now the reset Marathon got the stronger power than before to destroy people’s lives and camps.
Please deliberate KAIZEN for this update including withdrawal.

And the followings are my idea for Kaizen.

• Make baby’s move slower for mothers and the adults to catch them in the reset marathon dash.
  • Make babies not be able to get off the mother’s arms till 3 years old.

Babies who can move as fast as the adult are not natural, aren’t they?

By the way, usually I play in Japan, Singapore, Europe and US server.

今回のアップデートは、なぜこれでいけると思ったのか、本当に理解できません。
悪夢のようです。
母の悲しみ機能の撤回も含め、再考してほしい。
初期の村では食料も十分でないので、1、2人のリセットマラソンで母親は即死します。

せめて、リセットマラソンができないように、

・赤ちゃんの動きを遅くする。逃げても大人が捕まえられるレベルに
・3歳までは赤ちゃんは母親の抱っこから降りることができない。

とするのはどうでしょうか。
赤ん坊が、大人を凌ぐ速度で走れることは自然ではありません。
そうすれば、リセットマラソンの赤ん坊を防ぐことはできます。
そうやって育てれば、荒らしを多く生むことになると思いますが…

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Upcoming new game mechanics / 新しいゲームのメカニック

Number 3 might make people boycott the game if they haven’t already. And if they have already, it will just make more people boycott the game. If anything it will make more players stop playing and some might even delete the game. I know it would make me delete the game.

1 Like

機械的にリセマラか、育児放棄かなど判断することは難しいと思います。
なので、追放ボタンの反対の機能を持った幸福ボタン(仮)の追加を提案します。
幸福ボタン(仮)で押された人はポイントが上がり、また追放ボタンを押されたら逆にポイントが下がります。
一定期間のポイントを使い偏差値化して、同じぐらいのグループで家系をマッチングしてたらいかがでしょうか?
ただし、仲間内でポイントを回し合う恐れがあるので同じ人からの場合はポイントが入りづらくします。

ポイントが高い人は同士で、低い人は同士で遊べば、お互いにストレスが少なくなると思います。

Any off topic replies will be moved to related topics or deleted, I understand people are angry and frustrated but please stay on topic so we can have a civil conversation and reach a common ground :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

A hot fix is rolling out on servers now. Here is a description on what changes it contains: https://forum.onehouronelife.app/t/server-hot-fix-for-2-8-0/5958

Thanks for your suggestions!

3 Likes