Construction site EN no child server

So the hard working fellas @Angry_boi and @Tomhins suggested a shopping mall for the en no child server. Idea was 4 lockable rooms where ppl can store their items and trade. Here’s a small „shopping-mall“ aka „trade-center“ I came up with. If it is too big - I can make the rooms smaller so the whole building itself will be smaller. Bell should be used if someone is there and wants to trade, peace lily is just a symbolic peace sign for the honorable ppl that want to trade :wink: Might be some work tho :smiley: up for that challenge?

… oh and also that type of pine walls - do they decay? If so, we gotta change them.

8 Likes

beautiful! It would be helpful for ppl if we can trade each other. I like it :grin: where will you all start to build it in the server?

2 Likes

I think in the center of all 4 cities would be a fun idea though I don’t know if we got the right conditions there. Maybe somewhere on the way between north west and south west town? Not too far from a city so we have not to travel far for food and tools. It was @Angry_boi and @Tomhins idea after all, so they might have an opinion about that?

2 Likes

@Katjes i already started a road down in the center. the road will end right to the XC (roman 90) sign.

im not quite sure if it’s the center but i thought close enough :slight_smile:

the biome is mostly desert and jungle at center-center.

i can help build that road if you want.

5 Likes

Okay, the center of 4 cities would be good access from each city I guess. If the shopping mall doesn’t require water, will most of biomes fit it unless unremovable objects are right there? Jangle and desert could rise the temperature too hot though when we build walls and floors.

1 Like

It Looks really beautifull.
If you do it i can help building!
As it seems to be to hot for Shopping mall maybe still in middle Part but Bit to the West…?

3 Likes

I am amazed that so many ppl want to help :smile: okay so let’s do it kinda in the middle, but a bit more west from the center to have a biome without objects that can’t be removed. I’ll look into it, mark the area and write about it here.

@Maengish a road there would be awesome! Ty for helping

3 Likes

Need help with the mall?

1 Like

Sure all help is welcomed :slight_smile:

Starting at northwest town, taking the road south I added a few road stones half way to south town that lead east. I cleared the way towards center and a huge area in a grass biome close to the center that is good for the mall. Also nice conditions if someone wants to build a town around it. The four corners of the mall I marked with a pile of 4 round stones each, so that everyone knows about the outlines. Work can start

3 Likes

Can’t play today anymore. I died in snow Bank East of the future mall. Horse is hitched safely at mall, but maybe someone can get my stuff back to a town (doesn’t matter which, if I don’t use it someone else will) no need to bury me - I’ll start at north west town again.

2 Likes

clearing trees and other things at mall construction site.

4 Likes

Making some things

6 Likes

I worked on milkweed farm, also made Well.

Thanks @Katjes for Iron!

3 Likes

Very good! Thank you for that! We need hundreds of milkweed :see_no_evil: it’s 10 milkweed per pine wall… soooo much :open_mouth:

Since I am the iron mogul there I picked another vein and prepared two more stancion kits for veins. I think we gotta start collecting the tools tidy at some spot. Also the north west town has no tools now anymore :joy: maybe we should leave some there as well. Wanted to prepare another mining kit there but it’s almost no tools and no iron left. But we have daily progress :muscle:t3: Good job everyone!

4 Likes

Also with this many ppl it makes kinda sense to build a food court as well. I added two kitchens with display areas to grab the food at the north entrance (cause from there water supply/ potential farm won’t be far and forge is near). What you think about it? Should we add this to our plan? (Tho I didn’t check yet if there are unmovable objects in the way)

Edit: the space north is without unremovable objects, but it would go directly into the smithing area. So I changed it that we got one bigger kitchen and one bigger area for smithing. Should be doable and make our food supply better. Here the plan:

5 Likes

I will check later. But we have a problem someone took and didnt give us back one car. I found one car in a kitchen who did it?

1 Like

There was one wild Guy trying arround and wanted to taste every food we ve(…in Moment we a bit out of food Variation :sweat_smile::grimacing:)
And this pps also left the Car in kitchen.

The Other one/car im using to get to Mall!

1 Like

Thanks for info

Are all of you using Discord?Sometimes is easier to communicate for Chats there.

Yes but katjes doesnt have discord