Construction site EN no child server

I made Containers/pots and paper. I Like to bring sand vor bricks.
But can you say how is it now with Sand?
Is it reloading but you should leave on piece?

1 Like

Yes but you have to leave one piece

1 Like

We will also need straw

But we can create a clan. The no-kid builders or Builders united. @Katjes @Tomhins @Sorah @Half_Wing. And @Maengish and more if they want to join. This is only an idea but the Katjes is the best builder from us so he should be the clan leader

3 Likes

Done

6 Likes

Thank you Katjes. I hope we will finish the mall.

3 Likes

wow so many flat rocks for the road :partying_face::star_struck: thank you guys! thats amazing

4 Likes

I will bring more rock so we can make those buildings and I will start building the floor

3 Likes

Ill make road bigger on left and right.

3 Likes

Finnaly walls for 1st building done.

6 Likes

The second building got completed today. The second building was built by @Angry_boi @Tomhins and @Half_Wing.

5 Likes

Had a Look today. Its really amazing growing ! Food ist now also there (kitchen).
I worked for more milkweed.

5 Likes

I thought I would be a cook specializes in the mall kitchen. lol

5 Likes

I graded our farming technology up :grimacing: just the watering can is missing.

6 Likes

I cant really play the new version because im on android and its not released yet there

1 Like

me neither too :frowning: But The both items seem like to be so useful and helpful for farming!

3 Likes

It’s a bit different workflow with that wheelbarrow. You can just pick up soil from soil pit or compost. Once you loaded off a pile of soil you can’t pick it up anymore with wheelbarrow and can’t put soil into it with basket or bowl. So all the lose piles we got there we still must carry with basket/bowl. But with compost there it’s really useful.

4 Likes

Thx for explanation about new wheelbarrow. I think it takes a little time until I will be able to use it well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Why don’t i get news on this topic?

@Katjes Hi :slight_smile: I laid the brick floor like the picture that I attached. I expected 3 wide, but it seemed like to extend 5 wide, so I made so. we haven’t completed building all of the pillars, but do we also need to add more pillars at the end of it? Or need change the wide of the brick floor ? I wanna ask you if you think the design will need little change.

3 Likes