Construction site EN no child server

I graded our farming technology up :grimacing: just the watering can is missing.

6 Likes

I cant really play the new version because im on android and its not released yet there

1 Like

me neither too :frowning: But The both items seem like to be so useful and helpful for farming!

3 Likes

It’s a bit different workflow with that wheelbarrow. You can just pick up soil from soil pit or compost. Once you loaded off a pile of soil you can’t pick it up anymore with wheelbarrow and can’t put soil into it with basket or bowl. So all the lose piles we got there we still must carry with basket/bowl. But with compost there it’s really useful.

4 Likes

Thx for explanation about new wheelbarrow. I think it takes a little time until I will be able to use it well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Why don’t i get news on this topic?

@Katjes Hi :slight_smile: I laid the brick floor like the picture that I attached. I expected 3 wide, but it seemed like to extend 5 wide, so I made so. we haven’t completed building all of the pillars, but do we also need to add more pillars at the end of it? Or need change the wide of the brick floor ? I wanna ask you if you think the design will need little change.

3 Likes

2nd try :joy:

Amazing what you all did there! I am sorry I couldn’t help this week. I wasn’t able to play.

With help of your screenshot I redesigned this area and I hope it fits into the rest of the structures, cause I don’t know right now how far the rest of the pillars is. I recommend to do it like this:

3 Likes

nice structure! I just helped the brick :slight_smile: sorry I should have asked you before laying them and thx that you think about it again :sweat: Alright, I will build them and share the picture of the pillars on Discord! In addition, I’m think about setting a sheep pen for compost. For now, we have a cow pen (in the North West from the bell tower ) and farms like pictures. Where the flat rock road goes up is the tile that I’m standing in the 4th picture. Do you have any ideas where should we make a sheep pen? Or talking about the pen, can we make wherever we want?
Also I’m thinking if the goose berry bushed can be moved somewhere or removed because the flat rock road will be raid right there.

1 Like

That’s no problem! I like to design buildings and structures. My architecture degree comes in handy in this game :joy:
I will go online soon and look where the unremoveable structures are and add them to the design software and add pens to the plan (and maybe a proper farm). I’ll write soon. If not tonight anymore, then tomorrow morning (central European time)

1 Like

yeah, you are a talented architect specializes in the no-kids server :grin: :joy: Okay, thank you! I’m looking forward seeing the additional design :grin: Yes, you don’t have to worry about it, value your own time first :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just to be sure, we have a Diesel Engine well next to the forges, and an Oil Drilling Rig in the upper right from the kitchen.

3 Likes

Finnaly the third building was completed.One left tho.

5 Likes

Maybe like this? If it isn’t enough space for the sheep, maybe combine big and sheep pen and make one huge sheep pen. Also if there’s still a lot space needed for wheat (for the brick roads) then I would make them just west of pens for the time they are needed.

1 Like

Great :partying_face: It’s so organized and looks like useful for composting, feeding sheep, backing and cooking :slight_smile: I think the space will be enough so far? Thank you for the new design :bangbang:

1 Like

Brick Road is almost done.
How many milkweed for pine Wall and pillar we still need??

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Goal is almost there! we need 5 ropes per a pine wall or pillar. So we have to plant 10 milk weeds for the one :sweat_smile:

According to the design, each building has 20 pine walls ( one building has 10 walls per a side. ) and I think we have completed only a side of two buildings each. So 60 pine walls are left. It means we need 600 milk weeds…lol

1 Like

:sweat_smile:with new tools wheelbarrow and watering cans we will rock it.
What about the pine pillars ?they Look so nice

3 Likes

I moved all dogs to the new pen.

4 Likes