Improvements on update 2.20.0 / バージョン2.20.0についての改善

We’ve gathered feedback from players and decided to do some changes to make life better. This will be a sever side update so you won’t need to update the game.

As we stated before the gooseberries update was to adjust the balance. But after some feedback and personal gameplay we see that it is a bit hard to maintain.

Therefore: instead of vanishing one by one like some mysterious spirit is slowly consuming your berries :ghost:, all gooseberries will stay on the bush for 15 minutes. If they have not all been picked by then, the bush will turn brown and berries will disappear. (If you pick them all, the bush stays green). Bushes can’t become yellow, dead, or disappear. Therefore no more ugly looking farms.

And since we want to encourage players to pick berries, we made it faster and easier to pick. You can pick a full bowl of berries (6) in one action, if the domestic bush has 7 berries. Hope this helps everyone adjust to the new gooseberries game mechanics. :heart:

Also we had a bug that Newcomen machines became pumps. We can’t restore newcomen machines which turned into pumps (at least not yet), but we have improved the pumps so they give many more buckets now. So will the Newcomen Kerosene Pump.

Constructive feedback is welcomed, and please be respectful to each other’s point of view.

皆さんからのフィードバックを元に、今回のアップデートをより良く修正することにしました。こちらはサーバー側の更新のみですので、アプリの更新は必要ありません。

以前お伝えしたように、スグリの仕様変更はゲームのバランスを整えるために行いました。しかしながら、皆さんからのお声と実際のプレイ経験から、今回の変更ではお世話が少し大変すぎると分かりました。

スグリの実がまるでひとつひとつ不思議な精霊に食べられて消えていくような👻仕様を改め、全ての実が15分間とどまるようにしました。その15分のうちに全ての実をとってしまわないと、木が茶色く枯れて実は消えてしまいます。(その前に全ての実をとってしまった場合は、木は緑のまま残ります。)木は黄色になったり、完全に枯れきってしまったり、消えてしまったりすることはありません。ですので、もう見た目の悪い畑にはなりません。

そして、皆さんにできるだけ実をとっていただきたいので、もっと早く簡単にとれる方法を加えました。自家栽培のスグリに実が7つついている場合、ボウルいっぱいの実(6つ)を一度に集めることができます。これで皆さんに新しいスグリの仕様に早く慣れていただけたら嬉しく思います❤️

また、ニューコメン機構がポンプに変わってしまうバグがあったために、今のところまだ変わってしまったポンプを元に戻す方法がないのですが、その代わりポンプからもっと多くの水が取れるようにしました。灯油ポンプも同様に変更しています。

引き続き建設的なフィードバックをお待ちしております。どうぞ皆さんそれぞれの視点も尊重してディスカッションしてくださいね。

11 Likes

:neutral_face:
I hope berries can stay on bushes forever.
15 min is too short.
Carrots can stay on row for 1 hour. :expressionless:

I like this update - Bushes can’t become yellow, dead, or disappear.
This will allow me to say goodbye to the pain of replanting gooseberries every day. Thank you! :innocent:

4 Likes

If they would stay forever, people would make huge fields of bushes, which is what we want to avoid. So they must disappear at some point. Let’s try out this solution for a while, so we can see how it turns out. :slightly_smiling_face:

We need bowls , bowls , I kinda feel like because of that the sheep are fat and the clothes are like mountain and we have ton of fertilizers.

This is by far my favorite part of the update, thank you so much!

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Oddity base stone turned into an other object