Investigating new tools against griefers / 荒らし対策新ツールの検討

한국어로 글을 남깁니다. 이점 죄송합니다.
가능할때 영문으로 변경 하겠습니다.

나는 익명성이 선량한 피해자를 만든다고 생각한다.
익명성이 이 게임에 도움이 된적은 전혀 없다.

우리가 좋은 부모와 자식을 만난 이유는 단지 한명의 좋은 유저와 만났을 뿐이다.
그 유저를 특정한다고 진실이 바뀌진 않는다.

‘한번의 삶’(원아워원라이프)이 이 게임에 가장 중요한 요소라면 오히려 꽃잎체인이 없어져야 한다.
난 이 게임의 한사람 한사람이 ‘희망’(유아홉)이길 바란다.

이 게임은 미성년자도 즐긴다.
자신의 게임이 의도적으로 방해 받았을때 대처할 방법이 없다면 잘못된 방향으로
나아갈 확률이 높다. 그리고 무엇보다 공평하지 않다.
그 분노에 그리퍼를 하는 사람도 많이 봤다.

우리는 하루 빨리 이 문제를 해결해야 한다

1 Like

I think there is a problem with anonymity. The babies who used to get along with me break down the village as soon as I die. It is very difficult for us to judge the gripper. It is very scary that they are hiding among users and looking for an opportunity.

1 Like

Yes the same thing happened to me when I was in your village @Yang-E

Maybe if you banned the person before then the ID should show up when born. And can also be seen in action logs.

4 Likes

We are starting with this action, since it is a much smaller job than most of the other bullet points.
After you have used a Banish Point against a player, you will now generate a new BP after 40 minutes of game play (used to be 120 minutes).
I would like to hear from you when you have tried this out. Please let me know if this turns out good or bad according to your experience.
Thanks!

ーーーーー

こちらの対策は他のものに比べて作業が少なく済むので、こちらから始めたいと思います。他のプレイヤーに対して追放ポイントを使った後、次の追放ポイントを得るまでに40分かかる仕様にします(以前は120分でした)。

この新しい仕様を試してみて、改善したか又は更に使いにくくなったか、フィードバックをいただけますと嬉しいです。よろしくお願い致します!

3 Likes

The presence of a unique number means that we no longer guarantee anonymity, so it’s good to track the gripper in the game, but the fondness of each other, which is important for playing the game, is gone. By knowing who is who and meeting many times, you can build friendships and reduce the fun of new users or people. Charging offline or faster purge points does not affect the game.

Numver 1. In Korea server, the griefer’s behavior sometimes shows a certain pattern. We assume that a certain number of griefer repeat the griefing behavior. In the most recent griefer have been seen killing all crops and planting beans throughout the town.
1-1. If you click on a specific user for more than three seconds, it would be nice to be able to determine the user by displaying a status window. It would be nice to tell the cumulative number of Banish votes by color. Like traffic lights.
Number 2. If DualDecade cannot monitor the user’s behavior, agree with the method.
2-1. I hope that DualDecade can identify user’s griefing behavior simply by sharing a family tree link and reporting who the generation is from. Then DualDecade will be able to kick them out of the data.
Number 4. I am Eve and I have experience that my only child was a griefer. Many times Eve is suffering from repeated griefers.
4-1. Agree to temporary banish for a period of up to one week of actual time. I oppose permanent banish. This is because the griefer abuses the Banish point and can collectively banish a good user.
4-2. Eves spawn area by peace of lily should not be included. But There is only one Eve in an spawn area. There is a need for rules that prevent the overlap of Eve’s spawn area through peace of lily. Griefer can abuse peace of lily to continue griefing behavior. This is currently done on Korean servers.
Number 5. We hope to be offered 1 hour of play time so that one banish point can be paid in one life. Too many banish point payments make it easy for ordinary users to vote and can be abused by the griefer.
Number 6 I agree. The griefer will be less likely to exploit the Banish points.

1번은 한국 서버에서는 그리퍼들의 행위가 특정한 패턴을 보이는 경우가 있다. 우리는 특정 소수의 그리퍼가 그리핑 행위를 반복하고 있다고 추측한다. 최근에는 모든 작물을 죽이고, 온 마을에 콩을 심는 그리퍼가 나타났다.
특정 유저를 3초 이상 클릭하면 상태창이 나타나는 식으로 유저를 판별할 수 있으면 좋을 것이다.
추방 투표 누적치를 색상 등을 통해 알려주면 좋을 것이다.
2번은 현재 DualDecade가 사용자의 행위를 감시할 수 없다면, 해당 방식에 동의한다. 나는 가족 나무 링크를 공유하고 몇 세대의 누구가 그리퍼인지 신고하기만 해도 DualDecade가 그들의 그리핑 행위를 직접 확인할 수 있기를 바란다. 그렇다면 DualDecade는 데이터를 통해 그들을 추방시킬 수 있을 것이다.
4번은 나는 이브이며 내 자식이 오로지 그리퍼 뿐이었던 경험이 있다. 반복되는 그리퍼로 인해 수 많은 이브가 고통받고 있다.
4-1. 최대 현실 시간 1주일의 기간까지 일시적 추방에 동의한다. 영구추방에는 반대한다. 추방 시스템을 그리퍼가 악용하여 선량한 유저를 악의적으로 집단 추방할 수 있기 때문이다.
4-2. 해당 지역에 스파티필럼을 사용한 이브는 해당 대상으로 포함되지 않아야 한다. 단, 한 영역에는 단 한 명의 이브만이 존재한다. 스파티필럼을 통한 이브의 소환 범위가 중복될 수 없도록 하는 규정이 필요하다. 그리퍼가 스파티필럼을 악용하여 그리핑 행위를 지속할 수 있다. 이것은 현재 한국 서버에서 이루어지고 있다.
5번은 한 삶에 1번의 추방 포인트가 지급될 수 있도록 플레이 시간 기준 1시간에 1회 제공되기를 희망한다. 너무 많은 추방 포인트 지급은 일반 유저들을 손쉽게 투표하게 만들고, 그리퍼에게 악용될 수 있다.
6번은 동의한다. 그리퍼가 추방 포인트를 악용할 가능성이 줄어들 것이다.

1 Like

When anonymity disappears, so does the fun of the fun. The game may change its direction completely, as each of the opportunities to start anew with different lives disappear. Also, in the absence of anonymity, users get to socialize with their frequent counterparts, which in the long run is a factor that makes them feel alienated. As a result, it will eliminate grippers, but it will also eliminate users who feel alienated.

I think the only thing that gives a defense against actions like these would be to implement points 1-4 (or something to that effect).
Punishments are already more severe for repeat offenders (up to 7 hours of game play). The big problem is for good players to catch the griefers in the act and throw their Banish Points at them. If you can’t catch them, they won’t get any punishment at all.
These are very complicated functionalities we have to build. It’s really sad that we have to invest our time in this instead of making more nice content for the game :cry:

4 Likes

Korean servers have already begun to lose their anonymity.

The number of players is small. Often people are identified.

There is a gripper meeting. They are organized.

1.- Anonymity is required in this game. If you have a permanent identification number, because you don’t know who is at the moment, it will take some time for the data to accumulate, which is not expected to be very effective at this time.

1. I don’t think so good. And because it’s still a basic story, I don’t know how it works.

2. I think that’s the best of the above. If this works, Eve who has not been kicked out of the server has a strong BP, so Eve will be able to expel the gripper with fewer people.

• I also want strong punishment.
  1. 이 게임에는 익명성이 필요합니다. 영구 식별 번호가있는 경우 현재로서 누구인지 모르기 때문에 데이터가 누적되는 데 다소 시간이 걸리며, 그다지 효과적이지 않을 것으로 예상됩니다.

2. 별로라고 생각합니다. 그리고 여전히 기본적인 이야기이기 때문에 어떻게 작동하는지 모르겠습니다.

3. 위의 의견중 최고라고 생각합니다. 이것이 작동하면 서버에서 쫓겨나지 않은 Eve는 강력한 BP를 가지므로 Eve는 적은 인원으로 그리퍼를 추방 할 수 있습니다.

• 또한 강력한 처벌을 원합니다.
3 Likes

Maybe if more gameplay content is made, the griefers won’t be bored anymore and will stop griefing for a while?

1 Like

I don’t think that griefers do this because there isn’t enough game content. Griefers have fun ruining others fun. I think that we are getting alot of updates with new game content everytime. @WumboJumbo

2 Likes

Griefers never seem to get bored of ruining others fun. They’ll always find a way to ruin things.

There needs to be a bigger update regarding gameplay.

There are people who start the game after watching YouTube videos of bad players.
They started because the act of destroying the village looked happy and fun. Say.

A joke beyond that is no longer a joke. The choice requires responsibility. They respect their choices but must be responsible.

1. I want you to have your unique ID on your family tree. During gameplay, you can be somewhat anonymous, but it’s easy to distinguish the grippers if you have a (unique ID) next to one’s name on the family tree.

2. If you are a new player, the speech bubble color will be yellow.

Speech Bubble Yellow is enough to play for up to a week.

3 Likes

I do not agree with this idea. New big updates and the appearance of the griefer are different topics. I am also always waiting for new updates.
The latest content of Y.A.H has been updated with farm simulation games like Stardew Valley. People who enjoy games in the construction simulation genre, such as Y.A.H., are happy to create. Others enjoy having fun playing role playing in town. If they feel the content is scarce, they will quit the game. And come back after the update. Even this is not an RTS genre game.
The malicious griefers are delighted to destroy and kill, using only low punishment and anonymity as a shield. They are having fun watching people suffer. They are different from normal users. If they feel good about crushing their opponent’s base, they should play League of Legends.

나는 이 생각에 동의하지 않는다. 새로운 큰 업데이트와 그리퍼 발생은 서로 다른 주제이다. 나도 항상 새로운 업데이트를 기다리고 있다.
Y.A.H의 최근 컨텐츠는 스타듀밸리와 같이 농장 시뮬레이션 게임으로 업데이트 되었다. Y.A.H.과 같은 건설 시뮬레이션 장르의 게임을 즐기는 사람들은 창조하는 것에서 기쁨을 느낀다. 또다른 사람들은 마을 안에서 롤플레잉을 즐기는데서 즐거움을 느낀다. 그들은 컨텐츠가 부족하다고 느끼면 게임을 그만두고 업데이트 후에 돌아올 것이다.
심지어 이것은 RTS 장르 게임도 아니다.
악질적인 그리퍼들은 그저 낮은 처벌과 익명성을 방패로 이용하여, 파괴하고 죽이는데 즐거움을 느끼고 있다. 그들은 사람들이 고통받는 모습을 보며 즐거움을 느끼고 있다. 그들은 일반적인 유저와 다르다. 만약 상대방의 기지를 부수는데 쾌감을 느낀다면 리그 오브 레전드를 해야 한다.

3 Likes

1. We need anonymity. If a unique alphanumeric tag is created, I hope that players will have to live for more than 10 minutes to check other people’s tags in the chronicle. I don’t like to be able to identify during play.

3. That’s a good idea. I’d like to make an additional proposal :exclamation:

Please make the curse possible by chatting. Also, make it possible to curse for an hour after the player dies. It’s very uncomfortable to tap on the character to curse. I know who’s Griefer, but I can’t banish him because I don’t know where he is. Why don’t we change it like a curse chat on PC :question::question::question:

5. Good.

2 and 4 are not good.

6 is ambiguous. I think it can be used maliciously.

Anonymity is one of the aspects that makes this game unique.

League of Legends is a much different game though.

That’s right. There is a bright side of anonymity. I’ve been thinking a lot, and if we want to keep our public servers as current as possible, we will change Donkey Town. I hope we can find a good way to stop the griefer.

그건 맞다. 익명성이 주는 순기능이 있다. 내가 많이 생각해봤는데, 공개 서버를 최대한 현재와 같이 유지하려면, 동키 타운을 바꾸는 것이 좋을 것 같다.
부디 우리가 그리퍼를 막을 수 있는 좋은 수단을 찾을 수 있으면 좋겠다.

“Bad” players will now have much less power to banish other players.

We have just deployed a new improvement to the banishment system today. It’s effect will be similar to what was described in #6 in the original post, but it’s actually implemented a bit differently:

• Players who have had no recent punishment (trip to Donkey Town), generate banish points at normal speed (currently 1 per 40 minutes of gameplay)
  • Players who have been to Donkey Town recently, will generate banish points slower. Single time offenders generate 3x slower, double offenders 9x slower, triple offenders 27x slower, …
  • Playing for a long time without getting a new trip to Donkey Town, will result in one offense being forgiven in this calculation. It makes sense that if you regret your actions (or were sent to DT by mistake), you will eventually be considered a “good” player again.

Note also that we recently fixed an exploit some players were using, where they could log play time faster by starting several lives at the same time on different servers. You can no longer fool the system that way.

ーーーーー

「悪質な」プレイヤーは他のプレイヤーを追放する力が弱くなります。

追放システム改善に向けての配備をしました。この効果はスレッドの最初の投稿6番( 追放ポイントの強さ)に説明されているものと似ていますが、実装されるものには少しの違いがあります。

• しばらく罰を受けていない(ドンキータウン/僻地に行っていない)プレイヤーは、行使できる追放ポイントを通常通り取得できます(現在は1ポイントにつき40分のプレイ時間が必要)。
  • 最近ドンキータウン/僻地に行ったことのあるプレイヤーは、追放ポイントの再取得が遅くなります。一度の僻地追放で3倍、二度で9倍、三度で27倍…と時間がかかるようになります。
  • その後ドンキータウン/僻地に送られないで長くプレイできると、僻地追放一回分が免除されます。行いを改めた場合(また間違いで僻地に送られてしまった場合)に、その後善良なプレイヤーとしてまた認められるという訳です。

もう一点、同時に複数のサーバーに生まれることでプレイ時間を早く蓄積する不正ができないよう修正も行いました。今後この不正行為は不可能です。

11 Likes

改善をありがとう。

追放後は「刑務所」に行くのを提案します。

こちらのコミニティアイディアが非常に良いと思いました。

しかし村への貢献は想定しない前提です。

追放され死んだ後、グリーファーは特定のルームにしか生まれることができなくなります。

練習サーバーを想像しています。
ルームを出るにはミッションをクリアする必要があります。
ミッションは単純作業ですが、苦痛を感じるほど数多くこなさなくてはいけません。
追放の回数に応じ、ミッションはより単純ですが過酷になっていきます。

現在、グリーファーはドンキータウンに行くことを苦痛に思っていません。
ドンキータウンにいる間作業をしなくてもペナルティの解除は可能であり、彼らのプレイ環境に影響はないからです。

刑務所はグリーファーに苦痛と思わせる、ゲームをやめさせるきっかけになると思います。
技術上、うまれるサーバーを制限できないかもしれません。
しかし提案はさせていただきます。

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Thanks for the improvement.

[quote = “Christoffer, post: 1, topic: 6671”]

If you are banished from the city (in addition to the current penalties), you will not be born near the city for a certain amount of time, and that time will be calculated based on the actual time, not the play time (a sufficient number such as a week or 30 days) If a player votes for an exile, the vandal will not be able to visit that place, but instead will be born in another place, which excels at regeneration.

[/ quote]

After the expulsion, we propose to go to “prison”.

I thought this community idea was very good.

However, contribution to the village is not assumed.

After being exiled and killed, greeters can only be born in certain rooms.

I imagine a practice server.

You need to clear the mission to leave the room.

Missions are a simple task, but you have to do a lot of pain.

Depending on the number of expulsions, the mission is simpler but more demanding.

Gleefer is not currently in pain to go to Donkey Town.

The penalty can be removed without any work while in Donkey Town, and their play environment will not be affected.

I think prisons are a way to make griefers feel painful and stop playing games.

Technically, you may not be able to limit the servers that are created.

However, I will make a suggestion.