Rainy day farms

Okay so there’s this places called rainy day farms. A really nice town I’m talking over a thousand tiles all fenced in, radio, and possibly railroads. I played on it a few times and really like it but for a while I hit a dry spot not being able to spawn back in but finally I spawned here again. But, the owner is very protective of his stuff which is understandable but he fenced off the entire property with locks and I don’t know where the key is and I’m not sure he’s on the forum so here’s a picture.

1 Like

Oh thats a cute wall style. I thought about using the belltowers to make bell tower walls back when the fellowship took over the eu2 server lol. But i never could get it to work since by the time i had built the basic camp one of the roaming griefers would find their way to it. Or i would join back on and someone moved all my blocks before the became set. And the one time i did manage to get most of then set the griefers would come and mess with the walls by randomly adding to it or blocking off the doors.

(Came to realise over the years it was probably one of the members who were the two griefers on there then since the fellowship had info on like all 10 of the big towns, almost every camp built, how long it took to get to the fresh resources etc.)

Anyways the town looks really nice from the door.

2 Likes

So this is my town… I closed it off because of non stop griefers and people who come and eat/steal and don’t help. I built the place by myself and I don’t open up/have children. I just build by myself.
I’ve been having problems with someone spawning inside my walls, using my name and starving their babies… Killing puppies, making a mess and just generally being a bit of an A-hole

5 Likes

Also, I’m a she :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I understand but I really like the town and I ask to just open the door you can lock the dogs, tools and radio if you want just please open the door

Noooo. I leave the door open for what? Griefers and feral eves to get in and yet again ruin all the work I’ve done? I’m flattered you like my town I really am because I’ve put alot of work into it but there are lots of other big towns that are open to lily users that you could play at. Or maybe build your own place?

5 Likes

Keep in mind she probably built 99% of that town herself and when she opened it in the past it got rekt or quite literally compleatly destroyed.

They probably also use the carrot seed thing to stop babys. Yet they are still having problems with a griefer spawning in there. So your basically asking them to destroy days, months, or even a years worth of effort and time just so you could see what they built for less then an hour.

3 Likes

I am interested in seeing your town though. Maybe you could post some screen shots?
Just make sure you dont acidently show weak points in your walls or something.

2 Likes

Sure, it’s huge tho and still a work in progress haha - I do allow visitors, alot of other town owners come to visit. Are you in the discord chat?

1 Like

Plus if I remember correctly… The last time you had a lily at my town you chipped all the plaster off my radio room like 3 times and broke into the locked room with the dogs in it for no other reason than you wanted to…

2 Likes

Omg :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yah im on the discord chat i dont check it very often tho

If u wanna chat on the us2 chat u can come visit my place sometime if u still wanna see it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey robyn it is Sam stocks over here. it’s been a while since I’ve seen you in the game. It’s nice to know that your on the forum. Any progress with the town?

1 Like

Hey Sam! Long time no see! Lots of progress with the town how about you?

It’s been great, but the mine still needs some some work. Glad to know your still here.

2 Likes

First the dog thing was 1 time, the radio wasn’t me, oh and I left a basket long note at the front gate

Are you still at the town to my west? I pop past now and again and it’s looking great! Wasn’t sure if that was you or the other girl who played there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I saw.

Sadly no. It’s because of the new update that I didn’t spawn back there and I just had to start a new town. I saw a bunch of bells ring southwest of my town. I tried getting there a bunch of times, but I was never able to make it. Is there anyway for us to meet again in game?