Rebirth, Rekindling, and the Importance of Helping Others / 転生、復興と助け合いの大切さ

I am very clear about my attitude. We all welcome more neighbours to the neighborhood. We are also very willing to help you build a beautiful home. But everyone has different attitudes towards their children. Some Eves like to be lively, family members work together, and some Eves like to live alone and dislike the messy home. We will not interfere, but we are willing to help.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It seems you misunderstood something kiki. I was replying to kvo since he was asking about being able to buy a server with unlimited time. Im assuming he meant unlimited days with just one purchase.

I wasnt implying that people need to buy private servers or anything like that.

I think with the FP system we should have a larger eve spiral since the idea of a “dead town” might not be valid. Or we can have some time constraint about a town categorized as “dead”.

1 Like

OH!!!I’m really sorry! I misunderstood you. I apologize for my recklessness.

1 Like

I think solo players who play this game for a long time than people who raise babies. Many newbie always choose beginner server when they touch this game in prior period. Have you thinked why many newbies know how to play this game, they also become a solo eve or only play with their friends? By the way, some solo eve want to raise babies, they can go to beginner server. Solo eves do not want to raise babies in higher server except their friends, because they spent lots of time to build a town, however, they still welcome people to come their cities or be a neighber, but they fear griefers to destroy their cities too. Solo eve go to beginner server, they do not worry about that someone will destroy their cities, since they do not focus on beginner server. In my opion, official people should encourage solo players to go to beginner servers, and they can teach newbies how to play this game. If someone want to raise babies, he or she also can chooses beginner servers, because there are no person will be killed.

1 Like

I think I have a power to choose raising baby or not. Offical people should encourage solo players to go to beginner servers raising babies instead of requiring solo eve raising babies in higher server.

I think we established that Solo Cities are not negatively affected by the new design ideas, correct? I have written more about Solo in a new thread here : https://forum.onehouronelife.app/t/about-the-solo-play-style-which-has-emerged-on-some-servers/5413
I encourage all solo players to read that thread, for awareness of some aspects you may not have considered.

Aside from solo play, are there any other concerns or ideas about Rebirth, Rekindling and Family Points?
Let’s hear them! :smile:

If we need to make special tombs, can we make shovels not breaking if you dig graves or make a special tool for making tombs that doesn’t break?

I will create a way which doesn’t use or require iron for you.

5 Likes

Thank you, interesting. I wonder what a tomb will be and how it looks.

I don’t think that not burying a corpse is a good way to alleviate griefer, because their purpose is very clear, just to satisfy themselves by destroying other people’s masterpieces. And the act of cutting trees and killing sheep can be accomplished in just a few minutes. It takes less than a generation to make the family suffer from irreparable damage. That’s exactly what they want to see, isn’t it? Even if they don’t bury the corpse, they can’t go back to this family. The goal they want to achieve has been accomplished. In an era when only the juniper can be used to make a fire, a child full of malice cut down the junipers, so that I had to ride a horse for a long time to get the juniper fire.

1 Like

In my recent childcare experience, every time I raise a child, the child just wants to sew all the clothes with my needle and thread. I lost my backpack, apron, crown, key in my home. The child did not bring me the joy of raising a child, leaving me with the trees cut down, a sheep pen killed, and withered. The withered currant bushes, scattered tools, were cut into wooden boxes for firewood. So my little suggestion is that if we can better protect the safety of the family builders themselves and the protection of resources, I would be very happy to accept my children!! Unfortunately, I didn’t think of any specific measures, which made me feel sorry.

1 Like

Ah there is actually an alternative to juniper in the game already. If you use a knife on a tool handel you get wood shavings or if you make chopsticks you also get wood shavings.
The wood shavings can be used like juniper to start a fire or to make paper.

1 Like

英語での議論が展開しているのでどのような話し合いが行われているか要領を得ませんが、新しい変化は大歓迎です。
システム的には不安を感じます。荒らしが郊外で村人を殺害すればその村に戻れないですし、荒らしが複数の事もあり3人揃えば村を簡単に滅ぼせるでしょう。
荒らしが判明しているという前提でのシステムですが、荒らしは巧妙に正体を隠します。
新しいシステムほど荒らしに利用されるでしょう。彼らがどのような悪質な事を考えるか予測し先手を打つ必要があります。

1 Like

I like the ideas for the new updates. With the choice of how to reduce baby suicide, I think the cool down would be better. I think scrolling and choosing your mother gets rid of the randomness that has always been fun for me. I like being born into a completely new family, with new environments and traditions, it makes every life feel like a new adventure. Of course this is just me, if the scrolling feature needs to be implemented, then so be it. I can still make it random by just choosing the first mother that is given to me after all! Truly I think this game has gone in a much better direction than OHOL and I love to pieces. Continue forward!

5 Likes

Maybe you can consider joining this one first.

Forming funeral culture😂

old topic but a quick question. is the rekindling mechanism active?

i had it twice, that an eve spawned next to a kid when there was no other eve on the server but only a kid. i had this experienced as an eve and yesterday as a kid.

This article was written through a translator.

compensation for life

1. If you are 60 years old, you earn 1 FP.
    (Induce users to live a long life)
  2. Resume to stored place using 5 FP points.
    (Too easy Yves play reduces game fun)
  3. Use 1 FP when expelling the opponent.
    (reducing curses)
  4. Expelling is possible even for those who died in the chronology.
    (Greeper can’t run anymore)
  5. Anyone can be deported regardless of age.
    (If a child is abandoned, both sides must agree.)
  6. If the expulsion score is three points, the criminal is immediately put into a state.
    (The expulsion score does not disappear over time, and when you become a criminal, you disappear.)
  7. Disclaimer scores are not duplicated on the same target.
    (Prevent the Curse of the Gryffer)
  8. FP cannot be stored up to 10 points or more.

Criminal

1. Criminals can’t do anything. (Like a covered wagon)
  2. The criminal can be moved by a rope. (as the case may be)
  3. Criminals are not losing their food gauge. (Doesn’t die)
  4. Criminals cannot have children.
  5. A sincere criminal dies in two hours. (Time is reset when the game ends.)
  6. Unfaithful criminals are additionally evicted and an hour is increased per session.

Slave

1. Criminals are enslaved when placed on a fence. (as the case may be)
  2. Slaves can move in a 10 pixels radius of the fence.
    (The members consult to do the work)
  3. A good slave dies in an hour.
  4. Unfaithful slaves are additionally exiled and increase by 30 minutes per session.

Additionally

1. The members of the village use the FP to raise the stage of civilization.
    ex) Eve can make a statue in the center of the village and its members can donate FP to the statue.
    It has a civilization as much as the FP of the statue.

2. We need to distinguish the stages of civilization. The more the step, the better.
    Each civilization has a unique fun, so it is not good to take steps unconditionally.
    ex) primitive times, hunting times, agricultural societies, civil societies, industrial revolutions, modern societies

3. Increase the utilization of the FP by adding several functions later.
    ex) Civilization of FP40 is required to make steam locomotives.
    Civilization of the FP50 is needed to make a cure for the flu.
    We need a degree of civilization in FP20 to do Shih Tzu.
    Civilization of FP 50 is needed to make plastics.
    Civilization of the FP 150 is needed to hack the robot that revolted.

4. It is necessary to distinguish the stages of civilization. The more the step, the better.
    the primitive times/farming/civilization/industrial revolutions/future society

Note that this is an old topic. The results from the discussion of the thread have been implemented and are different from the original proposal (that was the idea behind discussing it before implementing it, so nothing strange there).
To see what actually ended up in the game, read here: Upcoming new game mechanics / 新しいゲームのメカニック