Unofficial Ranting Post

Welcome to the unofficial ranting post. Here, you can vent all your frustration out. It is mentally and emotionally unhealthy to bottle up all your anger. Let it loose and hopefully, we can all sympathize with our human sufferings together and grow to be better people.

I’ll start.

GOD DAMN IT YOU NOOBS, GET OUT OF THE F*ING WAY CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I’M TRYING TO SMITH AN AXE SO WE DON’T HAVE TO RUN 2K EVERY TIME WE WANT KINDLING TO KEEP THE FIRE GOING!

WHY MUST YOU STAND IN FRONT OF ALL THE TOOLS I NEED WHEN THE FORGE IS GOING!

LET GO OF THE TONGS AND WET CLAY BOWL, THE REASON WHY IT’S NOT BAKING IS BECAUSE IT’S A FORGE, STOP TRYING FFS, I NEED THE TONGS TO HEAT THE IRON TO MAKE AN IRON AXE!

STOP WHY ARE YOU TAKING THE CHARCOAL, YOU DON’T NEED IT FOR ANYTHING! DON’T USE THE FLAT ROCK TO COOK EGGS, I NEED IT TO HAMMER THE IRON! KEEP THE FIRE GOING, DON’T USE IT TO COOK EGGS!

NO WHY ARE YOU USING THE ADOBE TO MAKE MORE OVENS AND KILN, I NEED IT TO MAKE CHARCOAL!

WHY IS NO ONE FETCHING KINDLING WHEN I’M CLEARLY TRYING TO RUN A SMITH! WAIT STOP, DON’T USE THE STRAIGHT SHAFT AS KINDLING, I NEED IT TO LIGHT THE FORGE! NO DON’T MAKE A HOE WITH IT, I NEED IT!

WHY IS NO ONE SUSTAINING THE F*ING FARM, START TAKING CARE OF THE FARM! I NEED AN EASY TO REACH FOOD SOURCE SO I DON’T HAVE TO RUN ALL OVER THE MAP TO LOOK FOR FOOD!

10 Likes

Yes good

YOU DAMN NOOBS CANT YOU SEE IN FORGING PUT DOWN THE FLAT ROCK YOU HALF WIT COW

3 Likes

My condolences dear smith, yeah I have alot of frustration too. Ahemm.

Ok im good now lol.

1 Like

THESE ■■■■■■■ NOOBS CAN’T EVEN SURVIVE LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO GO MAKE A BOW TO KILL THEM WITH.

1 Like

REEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY TOOK ALL THE MILKWEEDS WITHOUT HARVESTING SEEDS I TRAVELED 5K AND STILL NOTHING. CAN’T HUNT GOOSE TO GET OIL SO CAN’T MAKE FILE, BOW SAW, AND KNIFE FOR SHEEP TO MAKE POO SO THE FARM CAN SUSTAIN!

NOBODY PLANTED BERRY BUSH SO THERE’S FAMINE EVERY SINGLE SECOND! LUCKILY NO ONE KNOW THAT PIES ARE A THING SO I GET TO EAT THEM ALL WHILE EVERYBODY DROPS LIKE FLIES (EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE TONS OF BERRY BUSHES AROUND US ALL)!

THEY RELY SO MUCH ON ME TO MAKE TOOLS YET THEY STILL GET IN MY WAY DURING BLACKSMITHING SO I RELEASED A BEAR AND LURED IT TO THE TOWN TO DECIMATE EVERYONE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

6 Likes

You all guys are making me laugh. :joy: :joy: :joy:

BEAR KILLED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BUT I LURED HIM BACK IN TO THE WILD

OH MY GOD

PIES ARE AMAZING, THEY SOLVE WORLD HUNGER.

*** has a newborn who is excited to learn something - teaches farming step by step both by example and explaining

Newborn then come of age and picks up every item around but manages to accomplish nothing. I show example of making a farm and again. Newborn drops a bit of soil down.

10 minutes later check on newborn - has don’t nothing besides run around eating all the food. Example patch of carrots gone and no seeds left.

WHY THE F DO YOU EVEN PLAY!!

*** arrow to the heart

3 Likes

OMG. Why do some people play even if they spawn in and eat food … move supplies to another area when you need them and make adobe walls?! When i ask them why they do it, they just call me ‘son of a ***’ and ‘ugh’ and ‘whatever idc’ … listen you ungrateful child, i spawned you into this area and made the kiln and bowls :(…

so frustrated bc it just makes the whole gameplay unpleasant af, especially when they start using string to make bows instead of hoes. I have half the mind to just suicide so they are alone and without a goal

2 Likes

WHY IS THIS BASE SO UN ORGANIZED, THERES NOT ENOUGH SPACE BETWEEN EVERYTHING TO BE EFFECTIVE. WHY IS THE ADOBE KILN DIRECTLY NEXT TO THE ADOBE OVEN AND WHY IS SOMEONE COOKING EGGS INFRONT OF BOTH OF THEM. WHY ARE YOU COOKING EGGS WITH THE PLATES I MADE TO MAKE PIES. STOP COOKING THE RABBITS THAT I CAUGHT TO MAKE THEM INTO PIES. YOU ONLY NEED TO COOK ONE TO MAKE INFINITE BONE NEEDLES. I SWARE TO GOD I WILL SHOOT EVERY PERSON I SEE DO THIS.

3 Likes

A special note to one of my sons:

If I ask you “do you know how to cook food” you dont LIE and say yes, then proceed to BURN TWELVE RABBITS AND MULTIPLE OMELETTES. WHEN I ASK YOU WHY YOU DID THAT, YOU DONT BLAME IT ON ME FOR NOT TEACHING YOU HOW TO DO IT WHEN YOU SAID YOU ALREADY KNEW HOW.

If I decide to give you a second chance and ask you to farm, dont try to make saukeraut when we DONT EVEN HAVE THE INGREDIENTS FOR IT. HE LITERALLY FILLED ALL OUR BOWLS WITH SALT THEN GOT MAD AT US FOR NOT HAVING CABBAGE PLANTS.

I stopped asking him to do anyrhing after that, and told him that he wasnt the smartest player I have met. He responded with: “that was your fault for asking me to do stuff, also why does my sis get a backpack i deserve it more”

1 Like

I can’t believe this kind of thread actually exists!

TO THE PERSON WHO WAS BORN AS MY LAST CHILD RIGHT WHEN I HIT FORTY AND HAD TO HAND FEED AND TOLD YOU TO DO NOTHING EXCEPT NOT DIE SO THAT HOPEFULLY WE WOULD GET MORE GIRLS, WHY DID YOU STARVE TO DEATH RUNNING AROUND WITH TONGS WHILE I HAD OMELETS ALL OVER THE PLACE! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS EXIST! I stared at your corpse for a solid minute before wandering into the tundra to die of shame.

9 Likes

Ahh… perfect location with ponds, rabbits, plenty of trees and a bit of everything else not too far away. 4 lives in of solo play and got all the tools, 2 levels of a bell tower and ready to start some agriculture and BAM - random phone call I hang up on immediately (or txt message, wifi instability etc)…

■■■■■■■ CONNECTION TIME OUT USELESS GAME THAT CANT DEAL WITH ANY MOMENT IF CONNECTION ISSUE THAT ANY OTHER GAME COULD FIGURE ITS WAY THROUGH BUT INSTEAD IT KILLS YOU TO COMPLETELY LOSE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ACHIEVED

RAGE QUIT THE GAME FOR A FEW DAYS… MAYBE FOREVER!!!

Play a few random servers helping out communities… before spawning as an eve and starting all from scratch

Somebody message me when this is sorted out!!

2 Likes

I love this thread! Maybe we can keep a couple griefers from going on murdering sprees if we just stop doing dumb stuff.

Ok, deep breath…

STOP GATHERING DIRT! MAKING A NEW BASE MEANS GATHERING ADOBE, MAKING A KILN, MAKING A FIRE, MAKING BOWLS OR A POUCH, THEN MAKING A CURSED FARM! IF YOU GATHER DIRT FIRST, YOU’RE WASTING TIME AND FOOD!!!

ah… that’s better.

thank you.

<3 <3

Eve Names: Tudor, Fortune, Food, Brisby, Frankenstien

2 Likes

Ahh I just finished making many plates and bowls totaling to 96 combined. Oh all females died, and the gooseberry bushes have nothing in them.

Nothing else was done but a pen and 3 pies… Yayy

Us server 2 finally has a bell tower though. That town with it is empty right now. The main issue is with the centralized gooseberry bushes the only thing you can do decently there is maintain and make more gooseberry bushes. No good smithing spot or clay bowl/plate spot made yet. It’s like they survived with just like 6 bowls and a few plates that whole time.

1 Like

You kill your babies so what are you ranting about? I was born to you FIVE times today and you ignored and starved me every. single. time. You were in a great location, lots of food. And you’re here ranting about noobs? lmao

Yessss yes feed your anger to the abyss

1 Like

So this has been bugging me when im an eve. Its happened at least 12 times since i started playing. So you find a good place to start a camp. You gather two ropes three branches and a curved one. You grab a sharp stone and… Your kid made a hoe… We dont even have bowells to water with and they made a hoe … And its not because theyre a noob they obviously know how to survive and aparently farm.

1 Like