Version 1.11.0 what’s new? / バージョン1.11.0とは?

The big item for this release is the replacement of the old curse system with the banishment system. Read about that here: https://forum.onehouronelife.app/t/how-banishment-and-banish-points-work/3794

Other than that there are some smaller improvements and fixes, for example bear caves can only be provoked by players 10 years old or more. No more baby bear griefing.

The long-term work in progress now is with the private servers, but that is still weeks away before it’s complete.

〜〜〜

今回のリリースの見どころは、旧呪いシステムに代わる追放システムの実装です。詳しくはこちらをご覧ください:https://forum.onehouronelife.app/t/how-banishment-and-banish-points-work/3794/3?u=ohol-jpn

その他いくつかの小さな改善や修正、一例には、10歳以上にならないと熊の巣を叩いて起こすことができない、など。赤ちゃんによる熊荒らしができなくなりました。

プライベートサーバー開設に向けての長期作業が現在進行中です。しかし、その完成にはまだ数週間を要しそうです。

10 Likes

The new banishment system seems promising.

3 Likes

It’s delightful update! But, I wonder how it works when a banished player play tutorial. Whether they can play tutorial with legitimate players. If they can do, whether their BP are rid depending on play time in tutorial.

1 Like

Will you please further clarify in your banishment post the number of total curses required to send someone away? Does a player have to accumulate ten BP? Eight? Six?

Does the time spent in Donkey Town get longer with each banishment?

How BP are eliminated through normal play.

Is there a cumulative total that never diminishes?

While I like the idea, and fully support your efforts, my concerns are…

Griefers, themselves, abusing the system to banish normal players.

The language of wishing banishment on someone won’t, in my opinion, make new players any less curious about trying it out. Softer language doesn’t make people any smarter. :joy:

Yay!!! to them dropping dead on the spot! If/when I see that happen I’m going to kill myself laughing imagining the real player’s face behind their screen!

Hooray!!! For not being able to curse babies! I was cursed as a baby THREE times this week alone!

Welp, I just got cursed as a baby… again. Looks like there’s a bug.

I think that’s just because the roll-out is not complete. We upgrade servers in sequence and people upgrade the app at different times too.
The age limit is handled by the client, so if someone is still on 1.10.0, they can still curse babies.

4 Likes

新しい追放システムについて質問です。

今までのバージョンと同じように、3BPで追放したあとでも追放された人の骨をタップすることでBPをつけることができるのでしょうか?

もしそうなのであれば、追放された時点で骨をタップしてもBPはつけられないようにしてほしいです。
BPは「追放」が目的であり、ドンキー行きへするためのものではないと私は考えています。ならば追放された時点でもう目的は達成されています。それ以上BPを付ける必要はありません。

また、追放システムが今までより厳しくなっているので、罪のなすりつけや冤罪にも深く注意を払わなくてはいけないと私は考えます。
冤罪で3BP受けてしまってもそれで終わればいいのですが、悪意のある者が嘘を付き、追放された後もBPを受け続ければ善良な人がドンキーに行く可能性もあるのではないでしょうか?
それは絶対に防止しなくてはいけないことだと思います。

2 Likes

プレイヤーは、何度も呪い(追放)をできるようになりましたか?
同じ人が何度も呪いを使っているのを目撃しました。
それは、正しくない仕様に思えます。

Has the player been able to curse (banish) many times?
I saw the same person using the curse many times.
That seems to be an incorrect specification.

I think that is a disconnect between app version and server version. The 1.10.0 app doesn’t know from the server that the curse doesn’t work, so it shows the purple speech. The global banish server will not record any banish points though, so the target player will not get any wrongful punishment.
When people upgrade from v1.10.0 this artifact will not show up anymore.

2 Likes