Suggestions 😁

I’m a bit confused as to why you would rather use shears to cut saplings, if it’s possible to use a flint chip. The flint chip never breaks, but shears do.
I can agree with the rest of your comment though.

1 Like

because of consistency. its easier for user when the usability is consistent throu out the whole game. i tried it and i saw other try it. doesn’t make sense you can cut trees but not saplings. thats not consistent.

if it make sense to do that as player, when shears get broken, is up to the player.

2 Likes

Yeah, makes sense.

1 Like

Id like to be able to harvest wild plants with a flint chip. Like wild carrots and burdocks.

5 Likes

-Being able to replant rubber trees.
-Being able to move a roasted cut turkey.

4 Likes

Axes shouldn’t break wooden boxes into kindling. Yesterday i managed to break a box again. Wooden boxes shouldn’t break at all :wink:

1 Like

Agreed!!!

1 Like

You cannot trade an empty basket with anything, including horses and crocks, however if the basket has items in it, you can. This needs to change.

1 Like

I would like to be able to stack more than two gold ingots, just like iron and such. ;p #ToShowOffMyRiches

1 Like

I have never seen a flint chip break, after 1000+ hours of game play.

1 Like

We’ll remove axing wooden boxes in the next update. Thanks for the feedback.

4 Likes

@Christoffer Can we please make the game support stylus touches? Point and click games suck on mobile because fingers take up so much screen space where you need to see. And i was faily dissapointed that my phones stylus won’t register in game actions.
Everything else works can go through the menu and use buttons etc, but the actual game wont recognise stylus touches.

Playing the game on an iPad with an Apple Pencil would be awesome! :grinning:

Mouse support would be a great addition too.

• I wish yellow clothing was actually yellow (:yellow_heart:) instead of diarrhea green (:pear:).
1 Like

maybe there could be an other way to get a brighter yellow. made out of Corn or Dandelion.

3 Likes

there are heavy items like big rocks and wooden sledge which take a lot of time to put back on ground when you walk more then like 4 tiles. sometimes i stand there for 10sec till the game allows me to put it on ground. idk why its harder to put them on ground after few tiles. sometimes i only move them only 2 tiles so i wont starve because of holding them.

@Christoffer

oppppps

I’m worried about that.
In Kr-1, griefers are already being installed with facilities that cannot be removed.
The wooden box is too easy to make.
Now we’re putting on rubber wheels so they can’t break the box.
If we can’t get rid of the wooden box (with a lid) using an axe, can we get rid of it when the griefer has installed it all over the town? :sob:

@Maengish

you attach rubber wheels to a box, can’t break them.
If you want a box that doesn’t break and doesn’t move, I want to put a rubber wheel on the box in your town.

So here is my problem: «I want to store the axe in a wooden box, like i can do with every other tool, without breaking the box by accident»

Hmm i don’t have any problem with griefer. So i don’t understand your problem. Please help me, what’s the problem?

A) I can’t break «wooden box with lid».
B) I can’t move through «wooden boxes».
C) I haven’t enough branches to make wooden sledge.
D) I have to many wooden boxes.
E) I have to much milkweed or wooden planks, so players make random boxes.
F) I have no way to break a box.
G) 
?

@Maengish
sry
I just read this part
<Axes shouldn’t break wooden boxes into kindling. Yesterday i managed to break a box again. Wooden boxes shouldn’t break at all >

The griefers are installed something like distillers that cannot be removed in the kitchen and all over the town
If we can’t get rid of wooden boxes (with lid) that can’t be moved, they might more easily install wooden boxes all over the town to harass us.
I often break an axe when I try to keep it in a box.
So I usually keep my axe in a cart attached to a horse, and I hope I can keep it in a box.
At the same time, I also worried about destroying the village by creating things that we can’t remove.

This screenshot shows a distiller installed to prevent by griefer in the place smelting iron or baking pies.

I request christoffer to consider this part together, fearing that a box with a lid, like a distiller-cannot remove, cannot move-, would become an item that they could easily use.

4 Likes